FreeHuddle.com: The Buck Stops Here

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Re: FreeHuddle.com: The Buck Stops Here

Post by Mad-Dogg »

i also just joined the site

datchillicav
JV Team

Post by datchillicav »

If anyone knows of any other regional sites such as this they should direct them to freehuddle as well and maybe see if they will do the same link thing that has been discussed. I know I enjoy the freedom of SEOPS and love reading here but being from Chillicothe (longtime OCC member) I love keeping up with teams from the Columbus area as well as a bit farther west than most SEOP's schools. I know of a similar site for SWO/Miami Valley area but I can't remember what it is called. Again, if anyone knows of other regional websites, refer them to free huddle and SEOP's for their statewide and SEO fix.

tigerdad
JV Team

Post by tigerdad »

Just joined over there, seen alot of my friends. Great looking site

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

on the freehuddle Matt natalie or whatever his name is has joined (don't know if it is him or not) but heres the posted comment:

JJHuddle.com
To all of the current/former JJHuddle.com members I want to first offer an apology on behalf of Bucknuts for the swift and decisive decision to begin charging for the Premium Forums. In order for us to provide information that you cannot find on any other sites, we have to pay a staff to write articles and keep you informed.

While I understand that some of you may hold a grudge against the site for the aforementioned changes, I ask that you still choose JJHuddle.com for a first class message board experience.

I understand we will be ridiculed and heckled, but we have also provided years of HS sports entertainment at no cost to our members. This small fee will help us better service all of our loyal members.

This site has been an eye opening experience for us to witness, and we do appreciate each and every one of you. Please consider choosing JJHuddle.com for your message board experience and thank you for the years of support you have given us in the past.

then Justin got this PM:
justincredible Wrote:
A PM I just received from Matt Natali:

Justin,
I am informing you that the title of this message board is in direct copyright infringements based upon the parameters set forth on JJHuddle.com. It is evident by the content on your board that you have stolen the name from the Bucknut's site. Therefore, prior to forwarding to our legal team, I am giving you the opportunity to remove the word "Huddle" from your site and web address. If this is not removed by 14:00 on 13November09, our legal team will be contacted and rights to the name will be fully pursued at your own expense.

Thank you,
Matt Natali

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Thats who owns the name huddle!!!!! Look out they are gonna get rich!!!! :lol: :lol:

All the schools in Ohio will have to stop huddling up after plays!!! They will have to call it lets all get in a circle and talk about it!!!

Read the fine print and call your own Lawyer!!!! :122245

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

just type in huddle on google. there are all sorts of huddle sites, and let us not forget the huddle house.

mstangmom
SEOPS HOF

Post by mstangmom »

it was a scam, someone playing around. But I wouldn't put that type of thing past the puddle to try

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Hey Matt-Nat! I'll talk to a wall before I pay to post!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Football”