DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Richard
Waterboy

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by Richard »

This is my first post. I've read 14 pages of this and see unclassy on both sides.

wrestlefan
JV Team

Post by wrestlefan »

the burg people on here acting like zt people is all it is.
I had an aunt pass away in wheelersburg last week and when I was down there some friends told me they think that the stuff they put on here gets in their opponents heads

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

WhiskeyTwoFive wrote:Yes...from my perch here in outside of Columbus I would also like to state that the ZT fans have been far more respectful and classy than the Wheelersburg fans on this post. Thats pretty evident. Your reputation continues...I have friends in the southern part of the state who told me how Burg fans are, but this thread has definitely confirmed it.

Bud Lytle said it best...
And this is just like a non burg fan. Trying to lump everyone into one basket. A few posters get on here and go over the top. It's just a game.

Richard
Waterboy

Post by Richard »

I'm on my way to the game now! Watch your speed as you go south on 23! Go ZT!!!

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

wobycat, i apologize...you are correct...its just a few. Its just obnoxious all together...and makes your whole program look bad

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Rabeanos0512 wrote:not my team, and not my town.

I'm just saying what everyone else on here is thinking reading your posts. thinking your team will win is one thing. But blasting the opponent(KIDS) the way you are is really just disturbing. its kinda sick actually.

Maybe i should be a bigger man that this, but I'm not, let me be the first to say that when and if you lose this year. ill be on that thread :)
Yea and we just say what everyone is thinking about this game. Sorry if you got butt hurt over a game you don't even care about. You are just a troll. Burg rolls. Home side, visitor side, it doesn't matter. We will still be the loudest and make noise all night. Go ahead and come back on here IF Burg gets beat this year. We all know you hate talking about basketball. That's why you're here in the first place.

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

I'm just saying what everyone else on here is thinking reading your posts. thinking your team will win is one thing. But blasting the opponent(KIDS) the way you are is really just disturbing. its kinda sick actually.

Maybe i should be a bigger man that this, but I'm not, let me be the first to say that when and if you lose this year. ill be on that thread :)

I just took time that I will never get back reading this whole thread... It looks to me that many people were offended because other people were saying this game would be a blow out 42 to 7, 49 to 7, 35 to 21 etc, in Burg favor... I did not see any attack on any Kid from either Team ... Looks like to me KM696969.. RABEANS0512, WHISKEY25 and Wrestlefan could not handle all the talk about the Burg ad what some fans say that the Burg will do in this game Tonight.. WOW , IT is not dis respectful to say this will be a blow out for, whichever team you think would win...Grow up folks, both teams coming in this game undefeated and both win or lose has had a Great year... From watching both teams play I would have to say the Burg is the favorite and Zane Trace will be ready to knock of the #1 Seed... Anything can happen, that is why we play the game....... Good luck and praying for an injury free game...

burg1
Riding the Bench

Post by burg1 »

FYI...I just checking Time Warner Ohio Sports Channel viewing for this evening...At 11:30 PM-1:30 AM tonight, the Zane Trace vs. Wheelersburg game is being broadcasted :)

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

BURGISTHEWORD wrote:A buddy of mine from ZT said that they will be having a community pep rally at 1pm and then going to Waverly to tail gate. He said their plan is to line up with the buses arrive and to take the home side. He may just be yanking my chain :)

If Waverly lets that happen then they probably should not have hosted this game. Burg is the overall no. 1 seed and should be the home team.

I think if that happens you will have trouble before the game even starts.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Sport Fan wrote:

I just took time that I will never get back reading this whole thread... It looks to me that many people were offended because other people were saying this game would be a blow out 42 to 7, 49 to 7, 35 to 21 etc, in Burg favor... I did not see any attack on any Kid from either Team ... Looks like to me KM696969.. RABEANS0512, WHISKEY25 and Wrestlefan could not handle all the talk about the Burg ad what some fans say that the Burg will do in this game Tonight.. WOW , IT is not dis respectful to say this will be a blow out for, whichever team you think would win...Grow up folks, both teams coming in this game undefeated and both win or lose has had a Great year... From watching both teams play I would have to say the Burg is the favorite and Zane Trace will be ready to knock of the #1 Seed... Anything can happen, that is why we play the game....... Good luck and praying for an injury free game...
I agree man, but people get offended if you don't agree with them.
Last edited by BurgGrad6 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

P(irate) wrote:

Yea and we just say what everyone is thinking about this game. Sorry if you got butt hurt over a game you don't even care about. You are just a troll. Burg rolls. Home side, visitor side, it doesn't matter. We will still be the loudest and make noise all night. Go ahead and come back on here IF Burg gets beat this year. We all know you hate talking about basketball. That's why you're here in the first place.
You just got blasted, by one proud pirate fan.
He gonna "HOOK" you good.
You'll come back for more!!!

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

I don't know what to say really.
4 hours
to the biggest battle of our high school lives
all comes down to today.
Either
we heal
as a team
or we are going to crumble.
Inch by inch
play by play
till we're finished.
We are in hell right now, gentlemen
believe me
and
we can stay here
and get the crap kicked out of us
or
we can fight our way
back into the light.
We can climb out of hell.
One inch, at a time.

Now I can't do it for you.
I'm too old.
I look around and I see these young faces
and I think
I mean
I made every wrong choice a middle age man could make.
I uh....
I pissed away all my money
believe it or not.
I chased off
anyone who has ever loved me.
And lately,
I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror.

You know when you get old in life
things get taken from you.
That's, that's part of life.
But,
you only learn that when you start losing stuff.
You find out that life is just a game of inches.
So is football.
Because in either game
life or football
the margin for error is so small.
I mean
one half step too late or to early
you don't quite make it.
One half second too slow or too fast
and you don't quite catch it.
The inches we need are everywhere around us.
They are in ever break of the game
every minute, every second.

On this team, we fight for that inch
On this team, we tear ourselves, and everyone around us
to pieces for that inch.
We CLAW with our finger nails for that inch.
Cause we know
when we add up all those inches
that's going to make the freaking difference
between WINNING and LOSING
between LIVING and DYING.

I'll tell you this
in any fight
it is the guy who is willing to die
who is going to win that inch.
And I know
if I am going to have any life anymore
it is because, I am still willing to fight, and die for that inch
because that is what LIVING is.
The six inches in front of your face.

Now I can't make you do it.
You gotta look at the guy next to you.
Look into his eyes.
Now I think you are going to see a guy who will go that inch with you.
You are going to see a guy
who will sacrifice himself for this team
because he knows when it comes down to it,
you are gonna do the same thing for him.

That's a team, gentlemen
and either we heal now, as a team,
or we will die as individuals.
That's football guys.
That's all it is.
Now, whattaya gonna do?

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Burg breaks barrier 3 tonight by winning & advancing to final four!!!!
The pirates use their swords & MICHONE "slash" the colonials all night long!!!
"SLISH-SLASH"
KER-PLUNK!!!

Go BURG!
It's your year!!!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Burg by 2 TD's

Cameron34Crazie34
All State

Post by Cameron34Crazie34 »

ZT keeps it close for a while then Burg takes off. Burg 42-21.

Loyal Loyal to The West Side
Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

PirateFan wrote:I heard from someone that they were gonna take the home side as well.

The side will be marked for Burg or ZT. If the Waverly officials let them take the home side then the OHSAA should be informed.

HAVE THESE YAHOOS NEVER BEEN TO A PLAYOFF GAME BEFORE?? YOU TAKE THE SIDE YOU ARE ASSIGNED AND ZT IN THE VISITORS ON THE BRACKET.

"Welcome back my friends to the show that never ends"
The pirate indian
Riding the Bench

Post by The pirate indian »

I predict burg by 28. Burg cleans up the turnovers and excessive penalties. With 4 turnovers and around 100yds in penalties last game they still were able to dismantle one of the better wood teams. We're going to see a turnaround from this and zt will be at its expense. I think Davis is a good qb but I still think he needs to work on his passing decisions. I't seems at least once or twice since at least the Minford game he has his mind made up on a wr before the play even starts. He has been lucky a few times and dodged some bullets however, I would like to see some better transitions through wr progressions.

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

The pirate indian wrote:I predict burg by 28. Burg cleans up the turnovers and excessive penalties. With 4 turnovers and around 100yds in penalties last game they still were able to dismantle one of the better wood teams. We're going to see a turnaround from this and zt will be at its expense. I think Davis is a good qb but I still think he needs to work on his passing decisions. I't seems at least once or twice since at least the Minford game he has his mind made up on a wr before the play even starts. He has been lucky a few times and dodged some bullets however, I would like to see some better transitions through wr progressions.

He is who will lead your team to its fullest potential as well as the coaches. I know it's one game @ a time, but I think you slash ZT off the field.
Once completed, you will find a mirror image coldwater probably next & that QB has the same responsibility. It's all about who can control the lines of play & can pressure the others QB. Whoever does that, imho , wins it all.

Go burg!
Bring it home tonight & for the year!!!

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

BURGFAN2010 wrote:
km696969 wrote:the Wheelersburg faithful must be drinking some stagnant, which is reminiscent of their offense, pond water instead of that river water these days. I watched the game film and I have one word for you: soft.

THE Pioneers on the other hand carry HARD, battle tested muskets and are not afraid to use them on the likes of a washed up team that Wheelersburg is offering up as a sacrifice. This is going to be like Sherman’s march to the sea.

But do not fret Pirate fans, our PTO went out and procured wooden peg legs and eye patches for your boys, because they are going to need them after we get done getting done what it is we are about to do.

THE Pioneers are leaving Waverly with three things: our mighty muskets, any booty we wish to plunder, and the District Championship.

To the victors belongs the spoils.

ZT by 27
You are nuts if you think ZT is gonna win by 27... Let alone score 27. Just ain't goin to happen sorry to burst ur bubble...
You will go home with busted muskets, "no W" & your Budz!
The girls will go home to heaven on the 52 hillside.

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

Nice post Burg Grad6 from Any Given Sunday

Return to “Football”