Notre Dame For SOC Run In 2010 Season?

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Re: Notre Dame For SOC Run In 2010 Season?

Post by Faclons Forever »

I've heard some transfer rumors, :roll: but we know how those are. I'm still wondering though... sounded pretty reliable. And who would step up should Hannah be unable to play?

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Faclons Forever wrote:
And who would step up should Hannah be unable to play?

Brock Hannah update: I have been told that he has been pain free for several weeks and will start a throwing rehab in 2 or 3 weeks. But, he also must be able to throw without pain.

The Game
Waterboy

Post by The Game »

gwell wrote:
Faclons Forever wrote:
And who would step up should Hannah be unable to play?

Brock Hannah update: I have been told that he has been pain free for several weeks and will start a throwing rehab in 2 or 3 weeks. But, he also must be able to throw without pain.

That is good to here! Thanks for the update!

bigboy23
Waterboy

Post by bigboy23 »

i herd titans freshman lineman daniel ogg tore his ACL and will not be playing this year

Psyco Tartan
Freshman Team

Post by Psyco Tartan »

Notre Dame has a chance at winning the SOC!!! About the same chance that Cleveland Cavs fans will give LeBron a standing ovation when the Heat go to Cleveland!!! yuck yuck yuck!

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Psyco Tartan wrote:Notre Dame has a chance at winning the SOC!!! About the same chance that Cleveland Cavs fans will give LeBron a standing ovation when the Heat go to Cleveland!!! yuck yuck yuck!

You can take this one to the bank Psyco:
"Notre Dame Will Be Making A Great Play Off Run This Coming Season."

PIGSKIN JUNKIE
Freshman Team

Post by PIGSKIN JUNKIE »

Playoffs? Playoffs?

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

This just in: a phone call confirmed that Hannah did in fact throw for the first time since his injury today, pain free.
His battle is not over. He has several weeks of throwing rehab to go. When he returns, the "ND Granite Rock OL" must give him the same protection they have given him the last 2 years. There is no doubt in my mind, they will give him that and more.
For all the doubters, Brock will be there for Week 1.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

ND should have a nice team esp with a transfer to help in the backfield but Oak Hill won't have a close game in the soc 1.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

If you get another Tartan it will help

TitanPride
Freshman Team

Post by TitanPride »

At one of the ND practices I believe the Mader boy was stepping into the quarterback position for the injured Hannah? but im not 100 percent sure. From what i hear he is a hardworking kid that will fill the spot of Hannah well until his return. How long will Mader have to QB until Hannah returns?

The Game
Waterboy

Post by The Game »

It is important not to hurry Brock's return. This team has a great group of seniors who will find a way to win.

OZZIEOHIO
SEOPS HO

Post by OZZIEOHIO »

The big question i want to know is who is going to fill in the Emnett boys spot on offense and defense.

I heard the Bradford kid from East was at Notre Dame. That will help.

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

can someone post ND's schedule

ManitouDan
SEOPS H

Post by ManitouDan »

checked the schools website --under the fall sports, then football tab it has pics from 2007 season. An update would be nice.

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

Ryan B is at Nd, played with his late dad who was a 1000 yd rusher at East. ND will be good but a stated before Oaks will go far. I am excited about Oaks vs burg

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Tobias wrote:I heard that the status of Tyler Noel and Kyle Louderback are that they will not play this season.

I also heard that Brock Hannah's arm is in doubt and will have to play another position other than QB if he plays football.

Is this correct?

Good luck to all participants at ND -- except for Labor Day weekend.
Haven't heard about Noel and Louderback, but
Only a fool would even think or play a proven, honorable mention all state QB, only on defense, especially in light of the fact that he will be more than capable of taking over the reins at QB by week 1. Tobias, you are no fool.

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

Heard this weekend that Noel will not be playing this season and can someone post the ND schedule?

FanOsports99
Riding the Bench

Post by FanOsports99 »

I would love to see ND knock off oak hill but I really don't see it happening...oak hill has to many weapons... I do know ND played SV in a 7 on 7 last week and SV won 5 TDs to 0. SV will be very sollid team this year

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

bucks2407 wrote:I would love to see ND knock off oak hill but I really don't see it happening...oak hill has to many weapons... I do know ND played SV in a 7 on 7 last week and SV won 5 TDs to 0. SV will be very sollid team this year
I was at that scrimmage watching a buddy of mine's son play. I don't know if you could really say that they won, since they were the only team that moved the ball from play to play, rather than keeping it at the 45, and I noticed that they often took a great deal longer to get passes off. Don't get me wrong though, they have a nice little qb. Factor in Hannah being out and Symmes Valley's record of NOT throwing the ball during games, and it should be a very interesting battle this year.

Return to “Football”