Notre Dame For SOC Run In 2010 Season?

FanOsports99
Riding the Bench

Re: Notre Dame For SOC Run In 2010 Season?

Post by FanOsports99 »

I wasn't there... I had just heard from people that SV scored 5 times...but like I said that's just hear say...I would really like to see ND have a good year this year... I just can't see it happening...didn't have a great year last year and I saw the sv ND jr high game and just from that I didn't see any young players coming up that will be ready for varsity... But... I don't know much about the program... I hope the best for them!!

FanOsports99
Riding the Bench

Post by FanOsports99 »

I wasn't there... I had just heard from people that SV scored 5 times...but like I said that's just hear say...I would really like to see ND have a good year this year... I just can't see it happening...didn't have a great year last year and I saw the sv ND jr high game and just from that I didn't see any young players coming up that will be ready for varsity... But... I don't know much about the program... I hope the best for them!!

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

I'm no insider either, but with Coach Ashley at the helm I think we'll see some considerable improvement. I too wish them only the best!!!

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Faclons Forever wrote:
bucks2407 wrote:I would love to see ND knock off oak hill but I really don't see it happening...oak hill has to many weapons... I do know ND played SV in a 7 on 7 last week and SV won 5 TDs to 0. SV will be very sollid team this year
I was at that scrimmage watching a buddy of mine's son play. I don't know if you could really say that they won, since they were the only team that moved the ball from play to play, rather than keeping it at the 45, and I noticed that they often took a great deal longer to get passes off. Don't get me wrong though, they have a nice little qb. Factor in Hannah being out and Symmes Valley's record of NOT throwing the ball during games, and it should be a very interesting battle this year.
Faclons, "Factor in Hannah being out." Do you know something that the rest of us don't?

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

gwell wrote:
Faclons Forever wrote:
bucks2407 wrote:I would love to see ND knock off oak hill but I really don't see it happening...oak hill has to many weapons... I do know ND played SV in a 7 on 7 last week and SV won 5 TDs to 0. SV will be very sollid team this year
I was at that scrimmage watching a buddy of mine's son play. I don't know if you could really say that they won, since they were the only team that moved the ball from play to play, rather than keeping it at the 45, and I noticed that they often took a great deal longer to get passes off. Don't get me wrong though, they have a nice little qb. Factor in Hannah being out and Symmes Valley's record of NOT throwing the ball during games, and it should be a very interesting battle this year.
Faclons, "Factor in Hannah being out." Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
:lol: No, I know MUCH less. All I know is that Hannah wasn't in the passing scrimmage. Without him on offense (And defense too?), the passing scrimmage might have been a little... deceptive. I guess when I read that again it looks like I said he won't be in for the reg season game. :oops: I hope he can!

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

The last update I got on Brock Hannah, was that he is released to practice with limited throwing. His final rehab is planned for him to be fully ready by Week 1. At that point, it will be up to the coaches on the type of offensive plays that are ran by ND.

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

From what I understand they are having one this Friday and next Friday. Both are at home but not sure on who the teams are and what time they play.

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Photo, we were keeping that from Tobias. Now that you told him............the game starts at mid-night.

photo_electric_guy
JV Team

Post by photo_electric_guy »

Sorry that I am not in the loop.

gwell
Freshman Team

Post by gwell »

Tobias wrote:
gwell wrote:
Tobias wrote:I heard that the status of Tyler Noel and Kyle Louderback are that they will not play this season.

I also heard that Brock Hannah's arm is in doubt and will have to play another position other than QB if he plays football.

Is this correct?

Good luck to all participants at ND -- except for Labor Day weekend.
Haven't heard about Noel and Louderback, but
Only a fool would even think or play a proven, honorable mention all state QB, only on defense, especially in light of the fact that he will be more than capable of taking over the reins at QB by week 1. Tobias, you are no fool.
Hard to keep a warrior off the field...

:mrgreen:
../

bigboy23
Waterboy

Post by bigboy23 »

bucks2407 wrote:I wasn't there... I had just heard from people that SV scored 5 times...but like I said that's just hear say...I would really like to see ND have a good year this year... I just can't see it happening...didn't have a great year last year and I saw the sv ND jr high game and just from that I didn't see any young players coming up that will be ready for varsity... But... I don't know much about the program... I hope the best for them!!
i saw the game and i heard that was nd's only lost

Return to “Football”