TVC-Hocking 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

The championship runs through Glouster until some one proves otherwise! I think Wahama will be down a little this year but they traditionally have a very strong football program plus down for them is not the same as down for most small schools. Belpre will be interesting with them coming down from the Ohio.

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

I smell bad wrote:There are two other TB's in the stable at Trimble. Losing one player, when there is at least one more just as good, won't slow them down too much.

First off I'm not from Trimble, but come on Dyla played great last year. If you had someone just as good why wasn't he lined up beside him?
Steely Dan wrote:
Trimble Juvenile wrote:
HowardCosell wrote:This is the first poll I have seen on SEOPS that hasn't been hijacked by the fans at Southern or South Gallia(yet) and seems to reflect reality. I do see Trimble, Wahama, and Belpre having a hold on the Hocking most years. I think you have to throw Fed in that mix because of the sheer size of their enrollment. ( I know....they will be d-6 in the next few years....) The rest of the pack with Southern, South Gallia, Miller, Waterford, and Eastern are meer playoff point providers as they play the pretender role in this division that is now just too tough for them to really think about winning.

southern has 5 votes. are you serious?

Yes. There are five delusional people out there right now in need of their meds :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Yes that is funny that some people think Southern will win. What is even more funny is a guy from one of the only two league teams that Southern beat making fun of them.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

If you find it humorous, good for you. I don't give a crap who Southern beat in 2009, this thread is about 2010, so I can say whatever I want, whether you like it or not.

Oh, and another one escaped from the asylum, Southern is now up to six votes.....

Trimble loses very little from the 09 squad, so they should clearly be the odds on favorite to win the Hocking crown again. I hope that they have a more favorable non-league schedule, as the team will have the talent to make some noise in the post-season next year. This year's non-league schedule was brutal, the only other TVC team with a tougher non-league schedule was Fed Hock.

Purple&Yellow Pride
Freshman Team

Post by Purple&Yellow Pride »

Trimble Juvenile wrote:
HowardCosell wrote:This is the first poll I have seen on SEOPS that hasn't been hijacked by the fans at Southern or South Gallia(yet) and seems to reflect reality. I do see Trimble, Wahama, and Belpre having a hold on the Hocking most years. I think you have to throw Fed in that mix because of the sheer size of their enrollment. ( I know....they will be d-6 in the next few years....) The rest of the pack with Southern, South Gallia, Miller, Waterford, and Eastern are meer playoff point providers as they play the pretender role in this division that is now just too tough for them to really think about winning.

southern has 5 votes. are you serious?

We know who we are and we know that once that power plant gets revived by AMP we will get a bunch of new athletes and a bunch of money that will allow total puprle domination......./

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Reality has just come to an end. Southern's vote total doubled from six to 12 in about five minutes. Oh, that's right, computer lab just started down there in Racine...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

geck0
Waterboy

Post by geck0 »

[size=200]Fedral Honking would win if only they would...

... :mrgreen: BRING BACK DUCK! :lol: :mrgreen: BRING BACK DUCK! :lol:
:mrgreen: BRING BACK DUCK! :lol:

This message paid for by the committee to :mrgreen: BRING BACK DUCK! :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Steely Dan wrote:

Reality has just come to an end. Southern's vote total doubled from six to 12 in about five minutes. Oh, that's right, computer lab just started down there in Racine...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was about to post the same thing. :lol:

PerfectionInPurple
Riding the Bench

Post by PerfectionInPurple »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:

I was about to post the same thing. :lol:

The guys at the barber shop have their wireless hooked up and I hear they offer wifi at Slims now......GO PURPLE!

Farmer Yoder
Freshman Team

Post by Farmer Yoder »

There is a "proven winner" in charge at Waterford that will have something to say about all this...

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

I figure there to be roughly 20 students in computer lab at Racine. With 15 votes that means 5 of them must not know how to log on to the computer. :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Farmer Yoder wrote:There is a "proven winner" in charge at Waterford that will have something to say about all this...

There is a winner at Waterford? Who would that be? You must be talking about the girls basketball coach? :lol:

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

I hear scott wolfe cranks up the bandwidth every day about this time.

Rutterkickballer
Freshman Team

Post by Rutterkickballer »

Keep it up Southern. Dr. Phil will be posting these results in the weight room. Do you guys even have a weight room or just a room full of cattle balls?

John Wooden
JV Team

Post by John Wooden »

Steely Dan wrote:If you find it humorous, good for you. I don't give a crap who Southern beat in 2009, this thread is about 2010, so I can say whatever I want, whether you like it or not.

Oh, and another one escaped from the asylum, Southern is now up to six votes.....

Trimble loses very little from the 09 squad, so they should clearly be the odds on favorite to win the Hocking crown again. I hope that they have a more favorable non-league schedule, as the team will have the talent to make some noise in the post-season next year. This year's non-league schedule was brutal, the only other TVC team with a tougher non-league schedule was Fed Hock.

Boy you like to dish it out, but you don't like to get it back. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

P.huck
Waterboy

Post by P.huck »

John Wooden wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:If you find it humorous, good for you. I don't give a crap who Southern beat in 2009, this thread is about 2010, so I can say whatever I want, whether you like it or not.

Boy you like to dish it out, but you don't like to get it back. If you can't take it don't dish it out.

Good one John Purple&Yellow Pride Wooden!

P.huck
Waterboy

Post by P.huck »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
Farmer Yoder wrote:There is a "proven winner" in charge at Waterford that will have something to say about all this...

There is a winner at Waterford? Who would that be? You must be talking about the girls basketball coach? :lol:

You will see who the proven weiner is when southern hits the gridiren this fall......

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

P.huck wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:

You will see who the proven weiner is when southern hits the gridiren this fall......

He said "weiner"! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

P.huck wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:

He said "weiner"!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Looks like the App teacher at Southern taught those other 5 how to log on. Then she must have joined in the fun by voting herself since they now have 21. :lol:

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

I cant forecast SG winning a league title in anything unless they offer mudrunnin and mudwrasslin as sports. They cant even win spotlighting as long as fedral hawking is in the league....

Return to “Football”