All Conference

Re: TVC-Hocking 2010

Post by whompascat »

Trimble will win the hocking.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Trimble is the obvious favorite to win the league..But I could see Wahama surprising some people and may sneak in there and claim the title. As for Southerns 20+ votes....thats even funny for a Southern Alum to see. Southern needs to work hard in the offseason and oh wait....they best get a coach, that might help things a bit. But anyways Southern has some talent but its not being utilized unlike other programs around the league that have talent and use it very well. Will be an intresting year in the Hocking I would think.

4 HORSEMEN
JV Team

Post by 4 HORSEMEN »

So what is going on with Dyla??????

I have heard that he is already at Nelsonville-York, but that is completely un-official. I know there were rumors of him going to Fed Hock and Athens, but now it sounds like he is at NY.

I am not trying to start gossip, I am just trying to verify where he is......

His loss would be huge for the Tomcats, but with some of the other talent they have, I would probably still pick Trimble to win the Hocking.

KC Java
Freshman Team

Post by KC Java »

Maximus wrote:Trimble is the obvious favorite to win the league..But I could see Wahama surprising some people and may sneak in there and claim the title. As for Southerns 20+ votes....thats even funny for a Southern Alum to see. Southern needs to work hard in the offseason and oh wait....they best get a coach, that might help things a bit. But anyways Southern has some talent but its not being utilized unlike other programs around the league that have talent and use it very well. Will be an intresting year in the Hocking I would think.

Isnt Jordan Pierce coaching at Southern? I heard he was applying. Not sure if its for the top spot or as an assistant.....Having played at both schools he would probably fit right into the Meigs County Super Bowl and should improve on the purple program....

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Dylas not going to NY, But he will be in Orange and Brown , He was picked up off waivers by the Browns!!!

EagleFan2010
Freshman Team

Post by EagleFan2010 »

RutterKickballer wrote:Keep it up Southern. Dr. Phil will be posting these results in the weight room. Do you guys even have a weight room or just a room full of cattle balls?

This is the truth to say the least... :12224

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

4 HORSEMEN wrote:So what is going on with Dyla??????

I have heard that he is already at Nelsonville-York, but that is completely un-official. I know there were rumors of him going to Fed Hock and Athens, but now it sounds like he is at NY.

I am not trying to start gossip, I am just trying to verify where he is......

His loss would be huge for the Tomcats, but with some of the other talent they have, I would probably still pick Trimble to win the Hocking.

He is at Trimble! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't believe all of the stuff you hear on SEOP's

tomcatfan
Riding the Bench

Post by tomcatfan »

Dyla will be at Trimble because why would he want to transfer and have to face the Cats???? As I said Yawn...Trimble wins again...Yawn

cool cucumber
All Conference

Post by cool cucumber »

RutterKickballer wrote:Keep it up Southern. Dr. Phil will be posting these results in the weight room. Do you guys even have a weight room or just a room full of cattle balls?

They actually have a very nice weight room.

Trimble will win most likely. Only real competition being Wahama.

southern lost almost all of there talent. I mean they have some speed but no size at all. Hurts to say but they shouldn't even win a game. I hope they prove me wrong though.

Jim Ryan
JV Team

Post by Jim Ryan »

Has Southern hired a coach?

eagledad
Freshman Team

Post by eagledad »

trimble is the champ until someone knocks them off. wahama will provide pretty good competition just about every year. belpre will rebound. waterford and federal are usually competitive. south gallia is an unknown, at least to me. eastern was better last year from what i saw of them. miller and southern, i'm not sure what they have coming back. what all this rambling means is, it's too early to tell anything.

coachK
JV Team

Post by coachK »

1. Trimble
2. Wahama

3. everyone else

Baldeagle
Varsity

Post by Baldeagle »

SUPERDICK is gonna get it done. Take that to the bank. We will be dominant in the Hocking in Football and Baseball due to superior coaching and talent...

old bird
Freshman Team

Post by old bird »

I think that with having more league games earlier that we will not have to hear about how this team and that team are so good when they are playing lesser competition. The pretenders and contenders will be exposed early. Of course this may mean less posts from some fans because their fantasy bubble will be busted early, but I think I could live with that (even though those posts are funny to read).

MTSWNGRVSG
SE

Post by MTSWNGRVSG »

With 8 league games there could be two TVC Hocking schools make the playoffs and maybe three with Wahama being in WV. The top three teams will have a good shot just about every year of making the playoffs-at least the top two.

foot123ball
Waterboy

Post by foot123ball »

Heard Wahama boys are working hard

Willy Cheatem
Riding the Bench

Post by Willy Cheatem »

It wont really matter much what teams are working hard now the me, brother Dewey, sister Shirley, our dad Homer and uncle Yoder have been contracted to do all the home games for a certain team. I heard they are really hard to beat at home. :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Word is out that at least 6 of the 9 Hocking teams will be sporting new head coaches next year. Who can confirm that their team will have a new HC to start next season?

meatswinger
JV Team

Post by meatswinger »

Wow....would it be easier to list which coaches are returning?

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

The only ones I have confirmed as definately returning are Wahama, South Gallia, and Waterford.

Return to “Football”