SOC 2 2010

Who wins in 2010?

Total votes: 0

4dfalcons
Freshman Team

Re: SOC 2 2010

Post by 4dfalcons »

Coal Grove and Valley should be a great game. I like Valley in the game. One of many early season big games.

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Prediction time already? The kids aren't in full pads yet and we're preaching wins and losses? My prediction is this, the team that is either 1) Deepest on the bench, and/or 2) Stays the healthiest, will win the SOC II. I'll have to at least see a few scrimmages before I will get on here and start throwing out numbers.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

KVDW wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:
Region 15
8 ) Portsmouth West 8-2

That is a good looking list. I sure think West has a chance to finish much higher than 8th in their region. They can pick up a ton of playoff points if they can get a few wins out of the Portsmouth, Minford, Valley and Burg games this year. I see them winning 2 of the 4.
which 2 would that be? Minford and Burg ?
From Clay? Seriously? Why dont you go visit the soccer board :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

Just a question, I heard some news yesterday, and wondering if any of it was true. I heard that The Burg's running back (Shank) had surgery over the off season. Is this true? And if so, is he ready to play?
I sure hope so, because I think he is probably the best back in the SOC II . Now don't go crazy, that is just what I think!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Bushy Tail Butcher wrote:Just a question, I heard some news yesterday, and wondering if any of it was true. I heard that The Burg's running back (Shank) had surgery over the off season. Is this true? And if so, is he ready to play?
I sure hope so, because I think he is probably the best back in the SOC II . Now don't go crazy, that is just what I think!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

Shank had surgery right after football season last year and that's the reason he didn't play basketball. I haven't heard amything about any other surgeries after that one so he should ready to go.

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

That's good, I think he will really shine this year. He is one heck of an athlete, and can't wait to watch him play this year!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

4dfalcons
Freshman Team

Post by 4dfalcons »

Ditto on Shank. He is a very good back.

val13
Freshman Team

Post by val13 »

So who will be Wheelersburg's threats in the backfield other than Shank?

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

I'm not sure who they have coming up. But he won't have to share the ball with anybody. Shank should touch the ball 30 times a game. And if he does, he will put up some huge numbers.

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

QB4
Freshman Team

Post by QB4 »

All depends on who he plays^^^^^^^^

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

Along with Shank, there will be Shears, O'Brien, Luster and maybe a couple others getting some touches each game, but Shank will get a majority....

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Offensively, Burg will not have a hard time scoring. They return an experience line and enough skill in backfield to keep shank from carrying the load. If they can find 11 guys to play D, They will be hard to beat.

val13
Freshman Team

Post by val13 »

What about backfield help for Pendleton? (not that he needs any)

QB4
Freshman Team

Post by QB4 »

He's got all the back up he needs.....West posters help me on this one....

DIDO
Freshman Team

Post by DIDO »

j. Bricker- senior
T. Journey-senior
K. Locher-senior
L. Compton-Senior
K. auger-Junior
A. Bricker-Junior
C. Summers-Junior
J. Crace- Sophmore
C. Zaph-Sophmore

Any one of the nine can break it open at any given time. Not to mention that Ratliff ran for
three T.D.'s today against Gallopolis.

sider_zone
Freshman Team

Post by sider_zone »

DIDO wrote:j. Bricker- senior
T. Journey-senior
K. Locher-senior
L. Compton-Senior
K. auger-Junior
A. Bricker-Junior
C. Summers-Junior
J. Crace- Sophmore
C. Zaph-Sophmore

Any one of the nine can break it open at any given time. Not to mention that Ratliff ran for
three T.D.'s today against Gallopolis.
"DIDO" All these young men are looking very impressive this year, and will be a big key to keeping defensive players off balance. I think Locher had all 4 TD's in the Paint Valley scrimmage, but all the backs looked good. West is loaded with Talent. It's going to be fun to watch.

Tiger 71
Waterboy

Post by Tiger 71 »

Waverly's players went to soccer this year. 35 went out for football and 37 for soccer.

Watchthegame
Waterboy

Post by Watchthegame »

What Player's went to Soccer?

Good luck to all Tiger Teams, but who played last season and now is playing soccer this year? It is their choice if they did, nothing wrong with that.

Of the 37 Soccer players 4 are girls which is fine, play hard and good luck to the guys and girls on the soccer team. Tiger fans hope they win the SOC.

There are 43 Football Players, plus Senior Drew Saunders is now coming out to kick for the Tigers.

If my math is correct that makes 44 players, not 35. Granted it is not the 60 they usually have but close to most schools in our area.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

todaysbest wrote: good luck to the guys and girls on the soccer team. Tiger fans hope they win the SOC.
and 3 people in the county will hear about it and remember it a week later. :122246 :lol:

this ain't no kickball territory.

Tiger 71
Waterboy

Post by Tiger 71 »

KVDW wrote:
todaysbest wrote: good luck to the guys and girls on the soccer team. Tiger fans hope they win the SOC.
and 3 people in the county will hear about it and remember it a week later. :122246 :lol:

this ain't no kickball territory.
Drew Basil will be kicking for Ohio State University and he was a soccer player from Chillicothe. I believe the whole state of Ohio will hear about that and remember it.

Return to “Football”