Re: SEOAL 2010

Post by GoChiefs »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:Deeper than anyone else in the League :lol:

Gotta copy tigermama's comments now? :122245 :razz:

ironman93
Waterboy

Post by ironman93 »

Ironmen will be the team to beat they are having starters coming back at the rb postions and the wr postions the line will be stacked next year with landrums and Kearns speakman dye in the mix and the qb postion won't be a problem they will find a good one like always. They have talent on the defencive side also there will be big spots to fill but the ironman have young kids who will step up and I can see them winning the seoal next year and going far into the playoffs. These kids are going to work their butts off to win another league title. Good luck ironmen!!!!

Ironmen32
JV Team

Post by Ironmen32 »

ironman93 wrote:Ironmen will be the team to beat they are having starters coming back at the rb postions and the wr postions the line will be stacked next year with landrums and Kearns speakman dye in the mix and the qb postion won't be a problem they will find a good one like always. They have talent on the defencive side also there will be big spots to fill but the ironman have young kids who will step up and I can see them winning the seoal next year and going far into the playoffs. These kids are going to work their butts off to win another league title. Good luck ironmen!!!!
Ironmen will be the team to beat they are having starters coming back at the rb postions and the wr postions the line will be stacked next year with landrums and Kearns speakman dye in the mix and the qb postion won't be a problem they will find a good one like always. They have talent on the defencive side also there will be big spots to fill but the ironman have young kids who will step up and I can see them winning the seoal next year and going far into the playoffs. These kids are going to work their butts off to win another league title. Good luck ironmen!!!!

i AGREE COMPLETELY :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

TIGERS90
Varsity

Post by TIGERS90 »

Ironmen32 wrote:
ironman93 wrote:Ironmen will be the team to beat they are having starters coming back at the rb postions and the wr postions the line will be stacked next year with landrums and Kearns speakman dye in the mix and the qb postion won't be a problem they will find a good one like always. They have talent on the defencive side also there will be big spots to fill but the ironman have young kids who will step up and I can see them winning the seoal next year and going far into the playoffs. These kids are going to work their butts off to win another league title. Good luck ironmen!!!!

i AGREE COMPLETELY :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245 :122245

Completely...they have the coaching...and the team...I wasn't amazed by the way they played this year under a first year head coach...he's a good coach and has a great coach as an assistant...I wouldn't be surprised if Jackson won it all this season and made it a couple games into the playoffs...if not further...

T&F09
Waterboy

Post by T&F09 »

I think that Logan will struggle during the season losing most of their team. This will be a different Logan team than we have seen in the recent years.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

T&F09 wrote:I think that Logan will struggle during the season losing most of their team. This will be a different Logan team than we have seen in the recent years.

Logan's JV team didn't struggle against the league last year.Next year Logan just might be in closer games with the 1st team playing more than the past few years.

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

Logan.

ccrunner
Riding the Bench

Post by ccrunner »

Once again, Logan is the team to beat. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place.

wrestler87
Freshman Team

Post by wrestler87 »

I agree that Logan will be down for not only next year, but for at least 3 years or more if I compare the recent 3 classes' "biddy years" to the upcoming. However, a good mix of classes not possible in the younger years, coaching, hard work by those kids, and a bit of luck makes H.S. Football the exciting sport it is today. Along with the new coaching style of Logan it seems they have a chance to be league champs. Unfortunately, I would bet the house the State Championship is out of the mix esp. in D-2!
GRRR
Never know!
Go Chiefs!!!
(Prove me wrong) PLEASE :)
GO CHIEFS!!!
I had to edit... History means nothing to a progressive program. What Logan does next year is a direct result of their work and attention to detail. (Talent, too) They will rise to the level of that which THEY perform. Also, I hope the 'mix' is good, as I see the Chiefs @ 7-3 next year, I don't expect 2 of them to be League Losses.
Prove me wrong fellas! Please? :)
:-D

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Logan may be down when it comes to going up against the big boys next year.The next three classes did well against the league. The only time they played poorly against the league, they had several injuries and when those started coming around they were playing prettygood.

trojandave
SEOP
Location: Portsmouth HS--15 State Appearances in Boys Basketball--4th All Time in Ohio

Post by trojandave »

Logan at Portsmouth the 9th game of the year may just be for the SEOAL title.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

this could very well be the game of the year in the league. who will be the home team?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I think we travel to Portsmouth.
We didn't play this season and I thought Portsmouth came up here the year before???????

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

I think this is the official 2010 schedule for SEOAL football. The team on a bye will play a non-league game during that week of the league schedule.

Week 4: Logan at Jackson, Warren at Portsmouth, Gallipolis at Marietta, Chillicothe bye
Week 5: Warren at Jackson, Marietta at Logan, Portsmouth at Chillicothe, Gallipolis bye
Week 6: Jackson at Portsmouth, Gallipolis at Logan, Marietta at Chillicothe, Warren bye
Week 7: Chillicothe at Gallipolis, Portsmouth at Marietta, Logan at Warren, Jackson bye
Week 8: Jackson at Marietta, Warren at Chillicothe, Portsmouth at Gallipolis, Logan bye
Week 9: Chillicothe at Jackson, Logan at Portsmouth, Gallipolis at Warren, Marietta bye
Week 10: Jackson at Gallipolis, Chillicothe at Logan, Marietta at Warren, Portsmouth bye

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Jackson played at Portsmouth last year and will go there again.

Seems like there have been many instances of this type of thing with so many teams leaving lately...gotta balance everything out somehow.

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Chillicothe got the man they wanted Ron Hinton. I'm sure they will be much improved from last year(hopefully).

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

^^^^^^
If this is true WOW.

dazed&confused
SEOPS HO
Location: Those who do not remember the past are doomed to repeat it

Post by dazed&confused »

A great hire and it adds much needed new blood in the SEOAL. Chili will challenge Logan on a regular basis and that is good for the league.

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

Chilli has always had huge potential, now we shall see if they can bring it to the fields of Southern Ohio

bvmv4life
All Conference

Post by bvmv4life »

Eventhough I jumped the gun a little its finally official Ron Hinton will be the next coach of Chillicothe! I know the community is excited hopefully they buy into his plan,if they do Chillicothe will be on top very soon!

Return to “Football”