SVC 2010 BOTY

Wffan
JV Team

Re: SVC 2010 BOTY

Post by Wffan »

bigboss wrote:
Cant be touched wrote:Back of the year next year? Either Westfalls young Qb Paintvalleys Garrick tyree or possibly Huntingtons Mike Smith depends on the season they have. Its gonna come down to the wire theres no Kirk Maxwell out there anymore

I heard that westfalls QB for next year is actually Williamsons little brother?

Anyone know truth to this?

Yes. Trent Williamson will be the QB next year. He's a better passer than his older brother. Quicker but obviously not the "load" that Vinnie was.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

Diesel, Graduated in 1983. Not talking smack, just found the name interesting. My nickname was 'The Ultimate Man.' Given by a lady friend, by the way. :122245

pepper 7
Waterboy

Post by pepper 7 »

Diesel#45 wrote:Redstreak10292 So im the running Back from Huntington so you dont think i can be a contender in the back of the year award? lets wait and see when the season starts we might not be a big team in the svc but come the end of the year we will see if im in the running for it alright bud haha=)

Yeah Mikey we know your the big diesel #45 in huntingtons backfield... all hope to you that you do get back of the year but until then just get off the computer chair an make your way to the weight room so you can put your money where your mouth is...

McDowell signing off... lol :122249

pepper 7
Waterboy

Post by pepper 7 »

huntsmen wide wrote:diesel#45 did get his nick name from coaches!! because he is very hard to bring down and is a beast on the field!! and diesel sports 101 gets on here here and talks smack about everyone he was piketons old quaterback its the helton boy from piketon it his older! brother he played for piketon he wasnt very good at all!!

Thats why he hold the passing yards record hmmmmmmmm.... ;-) just let it go jon...

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

Thanks pepper...He knows, just let them talk and you guys do your talking on the field....dont worry about these kids on here running their mouth.....lol

huntsmen wide
Riding the Bench

Post by huntsmen wide »

you all will see this year on the field

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

I'm not one to favor one team more than another, or put a team down. But I just r e a l l y dont see huntington making any kind of improvement, let alone putting up a player for back of the year. Sorry. lol.

pepper 7
Waterboy

Post by pepper 7 »

Sports 101 wrote:Thanks pepper...He knows, just let them talk and you guys do your talking on the field....dont worry about these kids on here running their mouth.....lol

I know Kenny its Trev i just thought i would get on here an just see what the talk is about lol on Peppers account an sign back off... But we'll all see what happens its to early to say anything now anyways..

Redstreak10292
Riding the Bench

Post by Redstreak10292 »

Diesel#45 wrote:Redstreak10292 So im the running Back from Huntington so you dont think i can be a contender in the back of the year award? lets wait and see when the season starts we might not be a big team in the svc but come the end of the year we will see if im in the running for it alright bud haha=)

I had nothing to say about you and honestly I could care less... But for huntsmen wide to get on an offensive backs thread and run his mouth about Hettinger on defense is redundant, I'm sure Jon Hettinger himself would disagree with that statement. But there is a big difference between offensive backs and defensive lineman considering that defensive lineman won't be in the running for a Back of the Year award... Oh and to answer your question... No I don't think you will get back of the year.

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

The younger Williamson brother is a freak. That kid is built and fast. If WF has any line at all he wins hands down

warningtrackpower
All Conference

Post by warningtrackpower »

SVC fans, before you turn to 2010-2011...make sure to go to www.svcsportszone.com to vote for the 2009-2010 athlete of the year (both boys and girls).

haha :)
Riding the Bench

Post by haha :) »

i wouldd have to say Williamson from Westfall, Perkins from huntington if he moves back(rumors true?) Tyree from paintvalley, little tank Cyrus from the U, ill also throw smith from huntington and possibly Detty from Adena.. just a few names to toss out there. I believe Tyree and Perkins will be the only 4 year starters?

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

haha :) wrote:i wouldd have to say Williamson from Westfall, Perkins from huntington if he moves back(rumors true?) Tyree from paintvalley, little tank Cyrus from the U, ill also throw smith from huntington and possibly Detty from Adena.. just a few names to toss out there. I believe Tyree and Perkins will be the only 4 year starters?

Perkins and Tyree are the only "Seniors" if thats what your saying.

Which I agree with all of these, except for maybe Hutchison instead of Detty for Adena.

Riding the Bench

noo i meant right, because Smith, And Detty are both Seniors too, but Perkins and Tyree will be the only 4 year letterman.
Andd i also agree, good correction.

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

okay I see.

But cyrus has also started rb since his freshman year, only a junior this year though.

Riding the Bench

yeah but who honestky knows,

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

Cyrus is flat out the man ill give him that. But the shermans need more than one player BOTY award is usually givin to a player whos team is in the top 3 in the svc. I dont see the shermans being anywhere in the top 3. Now i think Cyrus numbers will be good enough to be BOTY depends on how there season goes. And haha:) rumors are true Scottie perkins is back at Huntington put him and Smith also on top of the running for BOTY its also gonna come down how good huntingtons season is

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Is this your first year running the ball? I say it will go to west fall or Piketon. Best speed in svc. :122249

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

m46 Uhh no its not Smiths first year running the ball. I do believe the kid ran over about every school in the SVC lastyear. westfall? haha im sorry that the school cant win with there own athletes around there area.

Return to “Football”