Wellson and Warren hasn't hired a new FOOTBALL COACH "Q"

Stopsign
Waterboy

Wellson and Warren hasn't hired a new FOOTBALL COACH "Q"

Post by Stopsign »

Any talk in each school district who will be hired as new coach at either school? Have any interviews been conducted at either school and if so who has been interviewed? Any thoughts as whom may be interviewed or hired? How many canidates have applied for each opening and when or if they will be interviewed?

What other openings for Football a coach?

Stopsign
Waterboy

Re: Wellson and Warren hasn't hired a new FOOTBALL COACH "Q"

Post by Stopsign »

Who is running the weight lifting program?

ccrunner
Riding the Bench

Post by ccrunner »

According to the OHSAA web site, Warren was still accepting applications thru January 26th.

I have no information on Wellston's position.

Boss429
Waterboy

Post by Boss429 »

Wellston is taking applications until mid February if I recall. Warren has had some interviews. My guess, Warren hires by the end of Feb. and Wellston makes it a March hire.

warrior_fan
Waterboy

Post by warrior_fan »

It is my understanding that Warren will be conducting interviews on February 4. The position offers a coach the opportunity to lead a great group of players and join a great community.

Go Big Blue!

warriorfootballer
Riding the Bench

Post by warriorfootballer »

and as far as who's running warren's weight lifting program... NOBODY IS and it's friggin ridiculous that we can't get in there more than 2 or 3 times a week because we don't have "adult" supervision. if someone doesn't change that, and change it soon, i'm thinkin we could have a very weak team as compared to last year when we were getting in there 5 times a week almost every week. and look what that did for us...

techmobowl
Waterboy

Post by techmobowl »

What type of football program does Warren have? How many players are on the varsity team? Do they have a good off-season program? How are their lower levels? What is they support like in the community? How many fans show up to the games? Are the players committed to being as good as they possibly can be? Are the players willing to put in the extra hours in the weight room and doing the conditioning work in the off-season it takes to be great? Do they have that type of football committment at this school? Does this school have the potential to be a contender on a yearly basis? Thanks

coal miner's son
Freshman Team

Post by coal miner's son »

warrior_fan wrote:It is my understanding that Warren will be conducting interviews on February 4. The position offers a coach the opportunity to lead a great group of players and join a great community.

Go Big Blue!

Whom is being interviewed? Is it fair to say that those interviewed earlier in January are not on this list?

Some of these assistants need to get off their butts and get into the weightroom for the kids. This isn't about you, it's about the kids.

bigcatmarietta
Freshman Team

Post by bigcatmarietta »

“Some of these assistants need to get off their butts and get into the weightroom for the kids. This isn't about you, it's about the kids.”

Are these assistants, which are not helping kids get in the weight room, the same assistants that some warren fans want for the Head Coaching spot?

coal miner's son
Freshman Team

Probably. I'm not sure what assistants some fans are asking to be the head guy. Only one of those interviewed for the position the first time.

Stopsign
Waterboy

Post by Stopsign »

:12222 Let the process begin!!!!! :mrgreen:

With the group that will be interviewing the potential canidates, "the best coach" will be recommended to the Superintendent for hire. Then it will go to the full Board of Education to be voted on.

With the weight room situation of not stepping up and volunteering to supervise conditioning program, quit bitching and step to the plate and make a difference for the student athletic at Warren.
:o :o

Again; Step UP :122246 :122246 :-D :-D :-D

coal miner's son
Freshman Team

I'm not a teacher or a coach. I have no access to those facilities. We pay them to step up.

techmobowl
Waterboy

Post by techmobowl »

What is the football program like at Warren?

Stopsign
Waterboy

Post by Stopsign »

The Football Program at Warren is on it's way up. The Football Team this school year had a7-3 record and have a great amount of talent coming back in the underclassmen. The students/ student athletics are a true blessing to be around. We have great parents that support our progams and all in general our school district. We have the "BEST" teachers and administrators that anyone would your child to be taught by. A true winning district to say the least. One of the "BEST" in the Country and that not being bias. :) :-D :-D :-D

32, 16, 6
JV Team

Post by 32, 16, 6 »

I think We Might have a COACH !!??

coal miner's son
Freshman Team

Don't leave us hanging. :)

WHSwarrior
Varsity