SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Wheelersburg vs Ports West

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Burg

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Don't see west having much to any success against the burg this year! Burg will control the line and the clock in this one. SOC # 30 for the pirates!!

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Burg will cruise into Week 11 a Perfect 10-0
& with the sole possession of the SOC II Championship!

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

Burg will win this one West is not the team they should have been this year I heard so much about the new staff and how they would make a big difference I hope this not what we will see in the future They were lucky to win 4 games this year.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Game day wrote:Burg will win this one West is not the team they should have been this year I heard so much about the new staff and how they would make a big difference I hope this not what we will see in the future They were lucky to win 4 games this year.
Sometimes you have to take steps backwards to move forward again. Give him time. I think good things will come.
Last edited by Neutron Man on Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

As the old saying goes, sometimes it's not the X's and O's, its the Johnnies and Joes......

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

Game day wrote:Burg will win this one West is not the team they should have been this year I heard so much about the new staff and how they would make a big difference I hope this not what we will see in the future They were lucky to win 4 games this year.
Don't you think it is about time to let go of the hate?

eddie
JV Team

Re: Week 10 Wheelersburg vs Ports West

Post by eddie »

i like the change west has made. I think the coaches have done an excellent job with attitudes. they played last yr with really good sportsmanship. West, from what I have heard, have had a lot of injuries so they are playing with young players. I bet they will come ready to play though.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

noles_fan wrote:
I was just pointing out my thoughts and I hope this not what we see in the future from West

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

noles_fan wrote:
I was just pointing out my view of this year I hope this is not what we see in the future

oldschoolqb
Waterboy

Post by oldschoolqb »

Postby eddie » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 am

i like the change west has made. I think the coaches have done an excellent job with attitudes. they played last yr with really good sportsmanship. West, from what I have heard, have had a lot of injuries so they are playing with young players. I bet they will come ready to play though.

Eddie, I couldn't agree more. My son plays for Waverly, and he said that the West players played hard, but were very classy.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Burg big. But what I think will freak me out is when west comes into the field, they will remind me of Liberty Union!! The uni's are the same!! Just wierd but I do get the connection.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

I look for Burg to try and end it quick and get the starters out for the second half.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

[quote="oldschoolqb"]Postby eddie » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:42 am

Eddie, I couldn't agree more. My son plays for Waverly, and he said that the West players played hard, but were very classy.[/quote

Really this is funny!

Return to “Football”