Piketon Football 2010

stewart#64,piketon
Waterboy

Piketon Football 2010

Post by stewart#64,piketon »

Piketons football is gaining alot of seniors their o line most likely is gonna b 1 of the best in the svc if not southern ohio there defense is always great n plus there gonna have n offense to go along with it i think piketon will be the #2 team if not 1 they will upset alot of teams this year. Also Piketon will have some old players lost in the 2009 season back such as Bryan Shepherd(HB,FB,LB), Travis Crawford(OT,DT), Dustin Parsley(HB,FB,LB,CB).They might even b bringin back some old undiscoverd talent with players such as Beau Romine, n Tyler Mccarty. N the end Piketon will b dominate!!!!!Seniors next year such as Jamie Helton, Jared Vulgamore, Trevor Mcdowell, Tyler Gillonwater, Robby Evans, Mack Dunn, Kody Stewart n all Seniors will Have a great effect on tha team too. n u cant forget the junior, n sophmore classes coming up. Piketon has the players NO DOUBT , but the outcome for the next couple of years will b n the coaches hands. :122249 N huntsman wide AKA jon hettinger u need to forget about ur football carrer u will not b good unless u go to a jr high division

sider
All Conference

Re: Piketon Football 2010

Post by sider »

I do know Piketon is scrimmaging West this year, I know Piketon has a big senior class, but they always seem to underachieve as they have had 2 big senior classes the past two seasons and have done very little...hope they can win an Svc

stewart#64,piketon
Waterboy

that is true but piketon has more than just seniors commin in i think if the sophmores stepped up then they could have some things to do with it too u never know

eagles73Taylor
SE

Post by eagles73Taylor »

Hey stewart64, calm down big guy. Lets let the summer play out and get into the fall before we go making predictions. Nothing wrong with enthusiasm, but remember you can be called out on it in the end. Like the old saying goes, actions speak louder than words! Also, if you dont know who I am, private message me and I will tell you.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

What happened to grammar at Piketon? :122246

Onthefence
Freshman Team

Post by Onthefence »

tigers2010onhuddle wrote:What happened to grammar at Piketon? :122246

It died with the invention of the text message. Just like everywhere else. Got to love his enthusiasm though.. :lol:

OSU BUCKS FAN
Freshman Team

Post by OSU BUCKS FAN »

why come on here and talk about how good PIKETON is gonna be????????
the past two years this same story has been heard, and nothing to show for.............
how about worrying about learning in school and preparing for next season instead of putting PIKETON on "HIGH HORSE" .......... its still basketball season go cheer for them ! lol

stewart#64,piketon
Waterboy

ightt look waverly tiggers lol hahaha, y u guys talkin about piketons grammar when waverly is just as bad if not worst n im comin on here with so much confidence cause i know piketon is gonna KILL waverly this year its gonna b a blow out i know n if u wanna keep on talkin crap y dont u come say it to my face

luvthegame
Riding the Bench

Post by luvthegame »

Stewart...settle down! It's great to be confident, but lets keep things to ourselves.

sider
All Conference

Post by sider »

stewart#64,piketon wrote:ightt look waverly tiggers lol hahaha, y u guys talkin about piketons grammar when waverly is just as bad if not worst n im comin on here with so much confidence cause i know piketon is gonna KILL waverly this year its gonna b a blow out i know n if u wanna keep on talkin crap y dont u come say it to my face

I have heard this for the past two years, and I believe that Piketon was better than Waverly...Now I understand they had Roback, and he won the game almost by himself in 2008...but, I need some proof that Piketon is for real

hbk2016
Varsity

Post by hbk2016 »

We better let the Streaks get a win in the renewed series before we get too cocky.

Sports 101
Varsity

Post by Sports 101 »

I ask my self why every time a piketon thread comes up, all you have is a bunch of players get on here and talk about how good piketon is going to be and how they will beat waverly...stewart lets think just a little bit here...the past two years you guys have come on here and talk all you want how good you are and how bad every body else is...how has that worked out for you, beat by waverly 2 years in a row and a 7-3 and 6-4 record!!! how bout you get off the computer once in a while and go lift weights and work on your game...then IF you beat waverly and IF you make it to the playoffs, then you can get on here and talk a little. but as of now you have accomplished nothing to get on here and run your mouth!!!

pepper 7
Waterboy

Post by pepper 7 »

sports 101 is right piketon needs to change their ways and just go do it! actions speak louder than words!

Bobby k
Freshman Team

Post by Bobby k »

eagles73: i'm sure TG would hate to find out some of his players are on here talking smack without putting in the effort? Right?

Sports101: You speak the brilliant truth my friend!

TheDarkKnight
Freshman Team

Post by TheDarkKnight »

All I have to say is.. 54-53 21-7 and waverly went 4-6 those years Overall series 20-2 or something n 2.. i mean come on..

Bandwagoner
Freshman Team

Post by Bandwagoner »

I have to agree with "The Dark Knight". I mean, Waverly had some BAD years, coming off two playoff seasons with a combined 21-3 record over those two years I believe. Given Malone got hurt this past season, & we werent extremely deep both of our 4-6 yrs. But we still managed to beat Piketon, & pretty much dominated them this past season. Not to say they wont be good with all the upcoming sophmores though. But history seems to give the edge to the "tiggers". haha.

SickRick
Riding the Bench

Post by SickRick »

stewart#64,piketon wrote:ightt look waverly tiggers lol hahaha, y u guys talkin about piketons grammar when waverly is just as bad if not worst n im comin on here with so much confidence cause i know piketon is gonna KILL waverly this year its gonna b a blow out i know n if u wanna keep on talkin crap y dont u come say it to my face

A blow out really!!!! Your stupidity amazes me,but then again you do go to piketon.

SickRick
Riding the Bench

Post by SickRick »

And just calm down cowboy
Last edited by SickRick on Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

As a long-time supporter of the Red Streaks, I have a couple of things to say.

First, to Mr. Stewart: Do a little less talking and a little more working. Have confidence in yourself and your teammates, but you earn respect on the field, not by what you post on the internet. Let your actions on the field and in the weight room do the talking for you.

Second, to everyone else: Grammar IS taught at Piketon. Some teach it quite well. Some learn it, some don't. Don't lump us all together. Waverly has the bragging rights until the Streaks beat them on the field.

Trivium5
Freshman Team

Post by Trivium5 »

It amazes me how Piketon players are always the ones coming on here and talking smack to Waverly. It you haven't noticed, that tends to fire the Waverly kids up and makes them go out there and smack them in the mouth and then Piketon lays down. Piketon talks all winter long and then they get on their "High Horse" and they go out there all big headed and confident that they're gonna smash Waverly into the ground, have you noticed a pattern yet? 0-2 on your trash talk Piketon. I think it may be time to let loose a bit and like Sports 101 said, go to the weightroom, get stronger and play the game. You're not gonna win the game on the computer talking trash. It's despicable. All your doing is making your community and your teammates look bad. Time to step up and be a man and do the work on the field, not your computer.

Return to “Football”