7 0n 7

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Re: 7 0n 7

Post by Gobigblacks »

GalliaGrad89 wrote:
sider_zone wrote:Point Pleasant put on a Great 7on7 and Strength Competition on Sat. It was very entertaining to watch all the kids compete in all the events. I hope we can see more of these in the future, just because all the kids get to enter act with each other and take part in the competition.

Good Job Point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent Event!!!!!!!!!

It wasn't too bad but I thought it was too fast paced. Coaching the kids was impossible. But I guess if you are point and you been practicing everyday for the past month then it was pretty good.

Past month?

West Side Pride
All Conference

Post by West Side Pride »

Football is fast paced Galliagrad, we did'nt have any problem as far as coaching the athletes either.
Maybe you folks need better coaching!

Incognito
Varsity

Post by Incognito »

I thought it was illegal to have a formal practice this early?

Gobigblacks
JV Team

Post by Gobigblacks »

Our kids have been practicing for the first two weeks of the three week practice period that is allowed. I don't know where the whole "month" thing comes from.

Black@Orange
Freshman Team

Post by Black@Orange »

[quote="OSU 77"]Point held a great 7 on 7 day plus some strength games. They did a great job keeping things moving and the Truck Push contest was a great event and all the kids from every team got to watch it. West Won the Weight Lifting along with the Truck Pushing contest. There was no-one close in the weight lifting contest to West, one of West kids benched 185lbs 36 times.

South Gallia won the overall strength games and they had some great kids working hard together to win.

West won the 7 on 7 passing games with teams from all over the area at Point.

Point will have a great complex once it has been completed.

South Gallia did win the Big Man Challenge. But they did have a couple of kids, that looked like they should be in the backfield. Especially the one with the RUNNINGBACK COMBINE shirt on. West's strenght was impressive, but with a broken feed bag, and a bad leg on the relay, we was probably third. Didn't hear but who finished first two places. All and all really good finishes in Hunington, and Point Pleasent. Every one knows Coach T doesn't put much into 7 on 7's.

Futurebkstar
All State

Post by Futurebkstar »

He was prSouth Gallia did win the Big Man Challenge. But they did have a couple of kids, that looked like they should be in the backfield. Especially the one with the RUNNINGBACK COMBINE shirt on. West's strenght was impressive, but with a broken feed bag, and a bad leg on the relay, we was probably third. Didn't hear but who finished first two places. All and all really good finishes in Hunington, and Point Pleasent. Every one knows Coach T doesn't put much into 7 on 7's.

He was probably the Jacob White kid. He is an incoming freshman with ALOT of talent...

MACK MAN
Waterboy

Post by MACK MAN »

Sounds like The Rebels will have a solid team this year.

rebelmama13
Waterboy

Post by rebelmama13 »

futurebkstar wrote:
He was prSouth Gallia did win the Big Man Challenge. But they did have a couple of kids, that looked like they should be in the backfield. Especially the one with the RUNNINGBACK COMBINE shirt on. West's strenght was impressive, but with a broken feed bag, and a bad leg on the relay, we was probably third. Didn't hear but who finished first two places. All and all really good finishes in Hunington, and Point Pleasent. Every one knows Coach T doesn't put much into 7 on 7's.

He was probably the Jacob White kid. He is an incoming freshman with ALOT of talent...

That young man you are speaking of was number #24 Austin Phillips (Junior) Congratulations to all the boys I heard you all did a great job working together to bring home the win. :-D

Return to “Football”