SEOPS H

Re: Week 3: Logan AT Reynoldsburg

Post by 1987chieftains »

# 17 Branson Sheets??

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

1987chieftains wrote:# 17 Branson Sheets??
yep. he's a good one. plays with heart too. he would do some good the whole game running some for mcCarty. no doubt in my mind. go chiefs!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

I also agree,I've seen this kid late in the games and he has some speed and power,might not be quite as shifty as McCarty but not a big dropoff IMO,,,McCarty could still play spot duty at running back then at least he would be fresh for Linebacker,,good idea trench!

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

from what i've been hearing bolt theres others thats out of gas by halftime too. maybe kelly will figure something out by friday. hope so. that article u had on the raiders looked like they are all business. go chiefs!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Guy's point well taken lets use as many kids as possible! We are wore out before halftime.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trenchfoot wrote:from what i've been hearing bolt theres others thats out of gas by halftime too. maybe kelly will figure something out by friday. hope so. that article u had on the raiders looked like they are all business. go chiefs!
Yeah dropping that pay to play from 500 to 240 is probably the reason they are coming back for the Burg,,I'm not a coach and don't want to be, but if they get blown out against Jackson next week I would start putting the youngsters in the rest of the year and start building for next year...

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Trench heres the link to that other Reynoldsburg article you was requesting that showed that big receiver
http://www.thisweeknews.com/live/conten ... chool.html

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

Unfortunately Logan will continue to struggle, Reynoldsburg wins.

know all
Freshman Team

Post by know all »

logan is going to struggle all year ,from the leadership down i dont see any discipline at all. it hurts me to say that but its the truth,we will be lucky to win 3 games-at the end of the year tell me im wrong. go chiefs

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

know all wrote:logan is going to struggle all year ,from the leadership down i dont see any discipline at all. it hurts me to say that but its the truth,we will be lucky to win 3 games-at the end of the year tell me im wrong. go chiefs
Just look at the pentlies Guy's I am telling you all now it is all about discipline. Kelly better take control and stop the bleeding. The season is still young and the Chiefs have time to right the ship and finish strong.
Last edited by moonshine on Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Logan has played a brutal schedule! They have a lot of talent and very nice speed. I think they turn it around tonight and get their first win. They will be a bear in the SEOAL. Coach Wolfe does a good job and I think if people give him time that program will be just fine.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Buckeye-4-Life wrote:Logan has played a brutal schedule! They have a lot of talent and very nice speed. I think they turn it around tonight and get their first win. They will be a bear in the SEOAL. Coach Wolfe does a good job and I think if people give him time that program will be just fine.
4-Life Yes logan has a difficult schedule, but currently we do not have the talent we had a few years ago! Kelly needs to drill discipline into there heads just like false starts we had the same problem last year, like I said b-4 the season is still young and kelly must get back to bacsics!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Is the freshman game still on for Saturday morning?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

lets go chiefs. play hard tonite. hope they have figured something out to give some rest. when ur worn out penalties can happen too. cant perform all around. jackson next week. get-r-done boys!

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

Penalties were not a problem last week,they only had 3 of them, but Logan just didn't have the horses to compete in that first half,once again too many big plays given up on special teams and defense,don't know why they keep doing that whether it be lack of team speed or missed tackles or bad coaching strategy or being worn out, but they did play North even in the second half so maybe Wolfe has whipped them back into shape.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

shocker tonight

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

Go SEOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Post by pfloyd »

Reynoldsburg 30
Logan 0

... with 3 minutes to go in the 3rd ... RHS has had 2nd/3rd string playing almost all of the 2nd half ..mixing in starters/bench ... Logan is moving the ball some vs the RHS bench players late in the 3rd ...

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Any final yet?

Return to “Football”