RADIO STATIONS

cavalierfan1995
Freshman Team

RADIO STATIONS

Post by cavalierfan1995 »

before the football season starts i need to know what are the radio stations just in case we cant make it to your neck of the woods.also if its online give thoes too.

K92 The Frog
Waterboy

Re: RADIO STATIONS

Post by K92 The Frog »

We have the partial list of games that we will be broadcasting on our website at www.wyvk.com. I hope that this helps you out.

91raider97bobcat
JV Team

Post by 91raider97bobcat »

WMOA/WJAW 2010 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL BROADCAST SCHEDULE:

All broadcasts begin approximately 7:15 pm, unless noted otherwise. To access the online broadcast, http://www.wmoa1490.com/54. Then, choose which broadcast you wish to listen to.

AM 1490, WMOA
Friday 8/27: Marietta at Morgan
Friday 9/3: Marietta hosts Parkersburg, WV
Friday 9/10: Marietta hosts Cambridge
Friday 9/17: Marietta hosts Gallia Academy
Friday 9/24: Marietta at Logan
Friday 10/1: Marietta at Chillicothe
Friday 10/8: Marietta hosts Portsmouth
Friday 10/15: Marietta hosts Jackson
Friday 10/22: Marietta at Zanesville
Friday 10/29: Marietta at Warren

ESPN 100.9, WJAW
Friday 8/27: Belpre at Warren
Friday 8/27: Morgan hosts Marietta (approx. 10 pm)
Friday 9/3: Warren hosts Morgan
Friday 9/10: Waterford at Fort Frye
Saturday 9/11: St. Marys, WV at Parkersburg Catholic, WV
Friday 9/17: Waterford hosts Eastern
Friday 9/24: Morgan hosts John Glenn
Friday 10/1: Frontier at Fort Frye
Friday 10/8: Frontier hosts Caldwell
Friday 10/15: Fort Frye at Caldwell
Friday 10/22: Fort Frye hosts Shenandoah
Friday 10/29: Belpre at Waterford
Friday 10/29: Warren hosts Marietta (approx. 10 pm)

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Power 105.5 Athens does a county game every week. (Mostly cover AHS)

107.7 WSEO Nelsonville Covers Nelsonville-York and Athens county (Mostly NY)

GoChiefs
Varsity

Post by GoChiefs »

Logangrad wrote:WKNA 98.3 The Bull for all Logan Football games.
That really ticks me off that they have the games now! I can't get 98.3 up here in Massillon, and they don't stream online! :evil:

Daniel Larusso
Varsity

Post by Daniel Larusso »

It should be mandatory in this day and age with all of the technological advances, for radio stations broadcasting high school sporting events to stream online.

bobcatfan4728
Freshman Team

Post by bobcatfan4728 »

Daniel Larusso wrote:It should be mandatory in this day and age with all of the technological advances, for radio stations broadcasting high school sporting events to stream online.
Anymore just haveing games on te radio is a question mark at some stations. They hardly get enough sponsor money to put the games on let alone to buy what they need to stream online.

javagt
Varsity

Post by javagt »

gochiefs wrote:
Logangrad wrote:WKNA 98.3 The Bull for all Logan Football games.
That really ticks me off that they have the games now! I can't get 98.3 up here in Massillon, and they don't stream online! :evil:
I could pick up 98.3 when I lived in Athens.. Went to the garage, connected 3 wire clothes hangers
together, strung this outside the window & adjusted the tuning every 5 minutes... Now that I'm in
Marietta, no "Bull" .... So, no internet feed, no Chieftain football ....

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

www.yourradioplace.com Has all the best games from Monroe, Guernsey and Noble County

92.3 has Tyler Consolidated WV games
93.5 has Barnesville and Monroe Central
99.5 has Magnolia WV and River
106.3 has Steubenville
95.7 has the OVAC game from Belmont County (usually)
1400 am has Wheeling Central WV (normally)

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

98.7 WYRO covers Vinton County with the Voice of the Vikings, Bob Grillo and his sidekick Jeff Thacker.

tk421
Varsity

Post by tk421 »

1230 WIRO as always will cover the Tigers home and on the road. The link for the online stream but I don't guarantee the quality. I remember last year having some issues with the online stream in quite a few games.

http://www.foxsports1230.com/cc-common/ ... l?world=st

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Orange and Brown wrote:Power 105.5 Athens does a county game every week. (Mostly cover AHS)

107.7 WSEO Nelsonville Covers Nelsonville-York and Athens county (Mostly NY)
Will there be a show on WSEO during the games and post-game, like in years past? Nary a word out of the "Sultan of Smack" so far this summer. Know he's got a newbie at home, but you'd think he could work in a two or three minute break to post something, that is, if he's going to do HS football this fall.

Or do we have a new host? Enquiring minds want to know.... 8) 8) 8) :-D

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Steely,
I have sworn off of disco music and preps. The former because everytime I break into the "disco duck" I get women flocking all over me. The latter because everytime I post on here I get bashed like a Bee Gee's album at Comiskey Park.
But since you called me out with no concern for my suffering self-esteem I will inform you that I will, of course, be doing the after the game show.

We will also be doing a pre-season show on Thursday August 19th starting at 6:00 or 6:30. I will have Coach Wolfe from Logan followed by all 5 Athens County coaches.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Teufel, If You worry about what some of the people on here say, You have bigger problems than gettin Bashed

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

I think getting bashed is my 6th biggest problem, here are my top 5

5. The hair I'm losing on top of my head seems to be sprouting on my ears like its on some kind of rogaine-testoserone-triple 19 mixture. I'm thinking of growing some side burns and just braiding it all together.

4. I just can't hear enough news about Lindsey Lohan and that Kate chick with all the kids.

3. I didn't stock up on the throwback Pepsi before they stopped selling it.

2. I bought a dvd "Tiger's 18 favorite holes" and the darned thing was about golf.

1. I just found out that wrestling is fake and football season is still two weeks away.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Ah, you still have your "A" game. Ignore the distractors on here, it is good for the show! Looking forward to it again this season. Glad that you are still going to be doing this, as I do enjoy the show!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

teufelhunden wrote:I think getting bashed is my 6th biggest problem, here are my top 5

5. The hair I'm losing on top of my head seems to be sprouting on my ears like its on some kind of rogaine-testoserone-triple 19 mixture. I'm thinking of growing some side burns and just braiding it all together.

4. I just can't hear enough news about Lindsey Lohan and that Kate chick with all the kids.

3. I didn't stock up on the throwback Pepsi before they stopped selling it.

2. I bought a dvd "Tiger's 18 favorite holes" and the darned thing was about golf.

1. I just found out that wrestling is fake and football season is still two weeks away.

Friday nights just wouldn't be the same without you Sultan! Glad your coming back for another year

WIROJason
Waterboy

Post by WIROJason »

WIRO will once again bring you Ironton Fighting Tiger football and we have some enhancements allowing you to enjoy Ironton sports in a variety of ways:
1. You can still hear all games on AM 1230 WIRO
2. In 2010, we will also simulcast the games on AM 1420 WTCR, bringing a wider coverage area to Ironton fans.
3. You can listen to the games online at http://www.foxsports1230.com/main.html

4. You can also listen to the games live on your iPhone or Blackberry. We are happy to introduce you to "I Heart Radio." You can download the app for free at http://www.foxsports1230.com/cc-common/ ... index.html This allows you to listen to the game anywhere in the world on your phone. Sorry, the app is not available for the Droid phone yet.

5. After the game has ended, we'll have it available to listen to or download on our podcast page: http://www.foxsports1230.com/cc-common/podcast.html (Games from 2009 are on the podcast page now)

Thanks for listening!
Jason

Return to “Football”