Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Native Blood
JV Team

Re: Week 1-Zane Trace at Rock Hill

Post by Native Blood »

tl895 wrote:
nativeblood wrote:
tl895 wrote:i would never have forgave my parents for sending me there had that happened....
I have lurked on here for several years and for the love of me I cannot understand why You, the devoted tiger fan has nothing better to do than come over and rag on every Rock Hill thread. If you harbor so much dislike for the hill and all things associated with it maybe you should stay the heck away from it and all threads concerning them.
Good Luck To all the local teams Have a great and injury free season!!
went to a rock hill game years ago with the ex, tigers were playing in bfe couldnt make the trip so the announcer gave a score of the ironton game that they were losing at the time, a huge cheer went up to that and i found out there and then where the county schools stood as to county solidarity as far as my experience NONE OF THE COUNTY SCHOOLS WANT IRONTON TO WIN the feeling is mutual with me

Tl Your misssing the point totally, I am a far cry from a Tiger fan but I do not go to their threads and for the sake of entertainment trash their team and schools. I as many others do not care if you like them or not, just don't litter the thread with useless animosity.
Last edited by Native Blood on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

went to a rock hill game years ago with the ex, tigers were playing in bfe couldnt make the trip so the announcer gave a score of the ironton game that they were losing at the time, a huge cheer went up to that and i found out there and then where the county schools stood as to county solidarity as far as my experience NONE OF THE COUNTY SCHOOLS WANT IRONTON TO WIN the feeling is mutual with me[/quote]

Tl Your misssing the point totally, I am a far cry from a Tiger fan but I do not go to their threads and for the sake of intertainment trash their team and schools. I as many others do not care if you like them or not, just don't litter the thread with useless animosity.[/quote]

"intertainment"

Really?

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

Wow, type a post in quickly and make 1 typo,and forget to spellcheck and the spelling nazi attacks. I corrected it for you. Really!

knippswife
Waterboy

Post by knippswife »

First off - the redmen did well, played hard, hit hard, and most importantly played together. It was great to see the athletes so excited and supporting one another. Keep your heads uP redmen look forward to next week!! Go Redmen.

knippswife
Waterboy

Post by knippswife »

tl895 wrote:
nativeblood wrote:
tl895 wrote:i would never have forgave my parents for sending me there had that happened....
I have lurked on here for several years and for the love of me I cannot understand why You, the devoted tiger fan has nothing better to do than come over and rag on every Rock Hill thread. If you harbor so much dislike for the hill and all things associated with it maybe you should stay the heck away from it and all threads concerning them.
Good Luck To all the local teams Have a great and injury free season!!
went to a rock hill game years ago with the ex, tigers were playing in bfe couldnt make the trip so the announcer gave a score of the ironton game that they were losing at the time, a huge cheer went up to that and i found out there and then where the county schools stood as to county solidarity as far as my experience NONE OF THE COUNTY SCHOOLS WANT IRONTON TO WIN the feeling is mutual with me

Tl895, I knew you were bitter over something but could never figure it out. However, it is all making sense to me now. "years ago" you got your feelings hurt at a Rock Hill football game by THOSE fans so therefor every Rock Hill team following that has had to endure your negativity. But hey, that's cool if it helps you cope with that traumatic experience "years ago."

Hey but keep posting, it is these types of comments that really bring a community together.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

I'm sorry....but intertainment instead of entertainment is NOT a typo....

Native Blood
JV Team

Post by Native Blood »

chicken_coop wrote:I'm sorry....but intertainment instead of entertainment is NOT a typo....
I guess animosity is a more commonly used term and is much easier to spell than entertainment, but I will let you you judge since you seem to know what I am thinking.

Return to “Football”