Week 2 Portsmouth (1-0) at West (1-0)

Who wins??

Total votes: 0

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Week 2 Portsmouth (1-0) at West (1-0)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Mohawk06 wrote:tiger i havnt seen ironton play but if west plays like they did tonight they will be hard to beat by anyone around here
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------just need to tackle better , and eliminate turnovers. we should be clicking well by that time.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

West is for real. Complete and total domination by the men in black.

WestFan27
Freshman Team

Post by WestFan27 »

where is all the p-town peeps that predicted a blowout??????
where was that high powered passing attack???????????

All I can say is WOODSHED, cause that is where the trojans got taken tonight.

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

Congrat's to West!! Great Job, I always love to see a SOC team win!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

sportsfan43
JV Team

Post by sportsfan43 »

woodshed is what Burg dome to em last year :mrgreen:

win with class and move on to next week,I looked at all 7 pages and I did not see any P towners predict any blow outs

PTrojan59
S

Post by PTrojan59 »

Officiating was horrible tonight. I said we would win of course im a Portsmouth fan did i stir the pot of course it's a great rivalry. I think Portsmouth is much muich better than they showed tonight. I wish the best to west for the rest of the season and hope the Trojans bounce back next week at the burg.

pan-man
Freshman Team

Post by pan-man »

A lack of focus and drive from Portsmouth. But then again the refs didn't help much ethier. But ill give West a lot of credit. They played from the 1st whistle to the last one. They wanted this game more. Congrats West. But its BURG WEEK BABY!!!!!!!

zebra77
Varsity

Post by zebra77 »

44-14 is not officiating

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Pendleton should have wore a Trojan uni since he was playing in the Portsmouth defensive secondary all night!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:west ball on ???

I swear roger is horrible at calling a game. I hate listening to his sorry a$$!!!

1st and 10, ball on ???, subs in for west, run for ???

roger is more worried about next week and his sponsors so I'm done. This one is over anyway.
what is that old saying.... some people want their cake and eat it too ? can we get any more greedy and unappreciative? if it weren't for the sponsers, Roger (or WNXT) couldn't bring us ANY GAMES AT ALL !!! how would THAT be? i'd think if you wanted to get on somebody it would be the sponsers, not Roger. call and ask them to donate their money for the games commercial free. otherwise, Roger is just doing his job as required of him.
at least he WORKS his whole shift for the people that pay him and doesn't expect to get a promotion and double his pay for doing very little of nothing. :roll:

i say, thank you WNXT and Roger for bringing us the games every week. i, for one, appreciate it.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

KVDW wrote:

I swear roger is horrible at calling a game. I hate listening to his sorry a$$!!!

roger is more worried about next week and his sponsors so I'm done. This one is over anyway.
what is that old saying.... some people want their cake and eat it too ? can we get any more greedy and unappreciative? if it weren't for the sponsers, Roger (or WNXT) couldn't bring us ANY GAMES AT ALL !!! how would THAT be? i'd think if you wanted to get on somebody it would be the sponsers, not Roger. call and ask them to donate their money for the games commercial free. otherwise, Roger is just doing his job as required of him.
at least he WORKS his whole shift for the people that pay him and doesn't expect to get a promotion and double his pay for doing very little of nothing. :roll:

i say, thank you WNXT and Roger for bringing us the games every week. i, for one, appreciate it.

BurgGrad77 has a case of the scarlett anus tonight. It will get better with time.

wipala
Varsity

Post by wipala »

I stilll do not understand why the SOC does not want PHS in the
league??
wipalawalt

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

You can't be serious? Officiating? Portsmouth is terrible defensively and they cannot move anyone up front on the offensive line. They cannot run the football at all, so they cannot protect the qb without holding every play. They actually could have called alot more.

Being nice, Portsmouth is really not good. There is alot more to football than how fast your receivers are and whether or not you have a good qb. There are 2 things that you must do to win consistantly in ohio: stop the run and run the football. They do neither.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

KVDW wrote:

I don't care what you say, he does a horrible job of calling games. He calls the wrong team with possession constantly and has to be corrected. He goes for long stretches and never gives the spot on the ball. He screws up the yard to gain constantly. If the game is a blowout, as tonights game was, then forget hearing anything about the game the last few minutes. He's to busy talking about other crap.

He is paid to do a job. He could at least do it so it can be understood by the listeners and he is even worse doing basketball. And don't say go do it yourself if you could do better because I'm not a radio announcer and have no desire to be one, but I am paid to do a job and I do a darn fine job at what I do and take pride in doing a job well done. He should do the same.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Badboy wrote:
KVDW wrote:

BurgGrad77 has a case of the scarlett anus tonight. It will get better with time.

No red a$$ here. Oak Hill won. Move on, I have.

Black@Orange
Freshman Team

Post by Black@Orange »

Josh Myers needs a new center. Was the only one that see that?

Mohawk06
Waterboy

Post by Mohawk06 »

wow to whoever says the officiating was bad in this game. out of your mind

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

Black@Orange wrote:Josh Myers needs a new center. Was the only one that see that?
yeah several of the snaps rolled to Myers. Myers is a fine athlete, but he doesn't have much help.

Sider95
Riding the Bench

Post by Sider95 »

Black@Orange wrote:Josh Myers needs a new center. Was I the only one to see that?

Yes. The center did a terrible job. The ball rolled to him several times while in the shotgun.

Good job West and good luck to Portsmouth the rest of the season.

28Buck
Freshman Team

Post by 28Buck »

shawnee wrote:
Black@Orange wrote:Josh Myers needs a new center. Was I the only one to see that?

Yes. The center did a terrible job. The ball rolled to him several times while in the shotgun.

Good job West and good luck to Portsmouth the rest of the season.
I noticed this in the scrimmage with Minford. Just attributed it to lack of experience I guess things havent changed. Congrats to West on the victory. Always nice to beat the almighty Trojan Explosion. :122249

Return to “Football”