Week 2-Wheelersburg (0-1) @ Oak Hill (1-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

hollbb
Waterboy

Re: Week 2-Wheelersburg (0-1) @ Oak Hill (1-0)

Post by hollbb »

Way to go Oaks!!!!!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

And Oak Hill also has an outstanding band too :aaaaa41

pigskinguru
Freshman Team

Post by pigskinguru »

D-5 wrote:And Oak Hill also has an outstanding band too :aaaaa41
Yes they do!

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

pigskinguru wrote:
Yes they do!
See how easy it is not to be a sore loser ;-) Go BURG

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

D-5 wrote:
pigskinguru wrote:
Yes they do!
See how easy it is not to be a sore loser ;-) Go BURG

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Hey I picked Burg to win 28-14 and I can say that Burg was NEVER in this game!
OH controlled the entire game. Refs were rookie(ish) but they didnt affect the outcome at all!

Good game Oaks!

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Neutron Man wrote:Hey I picked Burg to win 28-14 and I can say that Burg was NEVER in this game!
OH controlled the entire game. Refs were rookie(ish) but they didnt affect the outcome at all!

Good game Oaks!

Now thats respectful. See BurgGrad 77, its not that hard.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

4theKids wrote:Burg Grad,
I am disappointed in you. Of all the years I have been on these sites, I never thought you would be one to be a sore loser.
You know most of these posts are not from Oak Hill players or coaches or even Oak Hill fans.

Take the loss with heads high, as none of these young men deserve all of this crap. Both teams left it on the field and the score at the end, is just that.
I do not have a young man playing anymore, but I know how the players and parents feel after a tough game or a tough loss. Don't add to the insanity or let the poo posters spoil the boys of fall and their game.
No sore loser here. Evidently you didn't actually read my posts. I have said in more than one post that Oak Hill handed the Burgs a$$ to them and beat them fair and square. I even wished them the best of luck and hoped they go 10-0 and run through Region 19 as long as they don't meet up with the Burg again and I truly mean that. I always hope the local teams do well in the playoffs. But like I said before, most of those people running their mouths all week weren't Burg people. Sure, you can go through and find a few that don't have a clue and posted ridiculous scores, but for the most part it was people from other schools doing it. Most of the time it is kids that are running their mouths anyway.

The Oaks had a great season last year and are destined to be great again this year and for that my hats off to the Oaks. But like I said, one or two great seasons and beating a Burg team that had a lot of questions coming into the season on just how good or bad they would be does not not make you the worlds best. Like one of your own posters stated, your talent pretty much runs out after this season and you will be back to a good team, but not a great team. His words not mine.

No crow in my mouth either. I never predicted a Burg win and knew this would be a tough game. The Oaks are loaded with talent and have been for a few years both in football and basketball.

Some of you guys should take your own advice and win with class.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Congrats to the Oaks. They are the real deal. I can't see anyone on their schedule giving them any problems. Hopefully the Burg can make the playoffs and get another shot at them.

Here's my first post.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
BeatsInThaSoutheast wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:Congrats to the Oaks. They are the real deal. I can't see anyone on their schedule giving them any problems. Hopefully the Burg can make the playoffs and get another shot at them.
Nice post, hope to see more like it.

I didn't get to go, but from the updates I was getting they said the Oaks pretty much had their way with the Pirates and you have to respect any team that can do that. Good luck in the rest of the season. I hope you guys go 10-0 and walk through the playoffs, as long as you don't face the Pirates again.

I hope all the Pirate fans can lose with class and the same for the Oaks fans winning with class. No need for anyone to run their mouths.

Next one.

Burg_Grad_77
SEOPS HO

Post by Burg_Grad_77 »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Oak Hill fans should run their mouths all they want. Burg fans called blow outs all week. Guess what? The "tradition" and all those "playoff appearences" dont really scare anyone. Sounds like the Oaks really laid the wood to Burg. WOW I cant believe Burg lost to the "lowly" SOC I Oaks.

Good win for the Oaks, cant wait for the Oak Hill/Minford matchup.

Just like they beat the Mighty Minford Falcons last year and more than likely will again this season. Burg has been on a down slide lately, I will admit that and everyone loves to "BEAT THE BURG", so enjoy it while you can. They have consistently been the best Scioto county has to offer they and they will be back. At least we have the trophies to trade for groceries. Minford and Oak Hill would starve to death if they had to rely on theirs.

You know, I went back through the thread and most of the people predicting blowouts weren't even from the Burg and some were even from Minford. Sour grapes???

Oak Hill got the best on the Pirates, plain and simple. I have already said that and wished them well, but one or two good seasons and a win over the Burg does not make you a world beater. You would think they just won a state title. You beat the Burg. Good for you. Move on and enjoy the rest of your season.

Oh, by the way, I hope Oak Hill makes an example of Minford this season. That would be hilarious. Those Mighty Minford Falcons losing to, as you called them, those lowly Oaks. lol

It wasn't until this Minford poster ran his mouth that I got defensive and I still wished the Oaks the best of luck.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Oak Hill should rub it in. Look at how many Burg fans ran their mouth all week.

Maybe your Pirates should have gotten as defensive as you tonight! HAHAHAHAHA

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Oak Hill fans should run their mouths all they want. Burg fans called blow outs all week. Guess what? The "tradition" and all those "playoff appearences" dont really scare anyone. Sounds like the Oaks really laid the wood to Burg. WOW I cant believe Burg lost to the "lowly" SOC I Oaks.

Good win for the Oaks, cant wait for the Oak Hill/Minford matchup.

It wasn't until this Minford poster ran his mouth that I got defensive and I still wished the Oaks the best of luck.
big red runs his mouth on your Pirates all the time and did all last year.

he obviously suffers from Pirate Envy. :lol:

wait 'til WEST gets ahold of his mighty falcons. he'll squeal like a stuck hog. :lol:

rockyraccoon
All Conference

Post by rockyraccoon »

You gotta love the internet. Where else could idiots make such a$$es of themselves. I don't have a dog in this fight but find it funny that after Oak Hill won they start talking smack. If you didn't predict this "7 point" blow out then STFU. You beat the Burg, big effin deal, they are a bunch of high school kids, just like your kids. The reason the burg acts so high and mighty is becasue everyone goes overboard when they beat them. Congrats to the Oaks. Like was said earlier, "Act like you have been there".

TheMalteseFalcon
All Conference

Post by TheMalteseFalcon »

crazee-oakaholic wrote:If your gonna dish it back it up..the oaks stepped up the the challenge and backed it up! Of course were gonna give it back now..way to go oaks!
There were just a couple of burg dildo heads on here before the game making wild predictions and now, as expected, there are just a couple of Oak Hill dildo heads on here "giving it back".
How much do ya bench now, Willie ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

hammer89
Freshman Team

Post by hammer89 »

Oak Hill is the best team in Region 19 this year, or they at least have the most talent. It will be a tall order for anyone to knock them off this year.

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

BurgGrad_06 wrote:42-14 burg!!!
Wrong
BurgGrad_06 wrote:It's going to be a very long night for oak hill. Burg is gonna smack them in the mouth all night long!! I'll say that burg will post some big numbers in this game and there will be some sad faces in oak hill when the burg leaves with a huge W!
Burgs D is going to be way too much for this oaks squad, their qb will be playing on his back the whole game! and their D.. well all i can say is turn around!! that flash that just went by you and is now in the end zone!!! yea thats the burg!! hahahah GO BURG!!!!!!!!
Wrong again. It has been a long night but a great one. All happy faces here with the OAKS big W, QB wasnt playing from his back. Did you see the guy running all over burgs D and into the end zone yep thats Westen Hale!!
FIDO wrote:I'm not trying to belittle or demean a school's accomplishment but exactly what were the quality wins the Oaks had last year, as compared to the Burg?
was this game quality enough for you?
Bushy Tail Butcher wrote:This is going to be a very interesting game for me! You have the best football program in SOC II, who are rebuilding, verses a two year powerhouse!!!
I don't know how anybody can think that Oak Hill can beat The Burg!!! This is one of the biggest football games Oak Hill has ever played, and they can't understand what they are getting themselves into!!! The Burg plays these games every week, and they will feel No Pressure this week. They just played IRONTON man, who is Oak Hill!!!
Oak Hill had their best year ever, last year, but they have never had the pressure they will get dumped on them Friday!! You not only have to beat the 11 men on the field, you have to beat the 40 years of Tradition behind them!!!!
I am a Minford fan, and love my Falcons. I love it when we line up across The Burg, it's a feeling you can't get just anywhere. But it's something we, at Minford face every year, and love it. But that don't mean we can always handle it!!! It will be something this Oak Hill team has never seen, or felt. They will either bow down to it, or it will make them stronger than they have ever been!!
I think this will either be one of the best games of the year, or just another WIN for The Burg.
Best of Luck to Both teams!!!!
Proud to be a Falcon!!!
Still wondering who Oak Hill is? Im proud to be an Oak
fuzzhead wrote:Burg goes up to Oak Hill and punches 'em in the mouth.
wrong
Catch24 wrote:Oak Hill is going to get knocked off their high horse by the Burg just like last year in basketball.
Burg 42
Oak Hill 14
Wrong
BigCarlito72 wrote:Wheelersburg 24 Oak Hill 7......I mean cmon...it's only Oak Hill. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yep only oak hill :)
sider_zone wrote:Burg's OL to much for the Oaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Burg- 28 Oaks-14
wrong
BurgGrad_06 wrote:Hell anyone could go 10-0 with a weak schedule like oak hill played! best team they played was minford and Minfor must have had a bad night to lose to them!!! oak hill will not beat burg! they are not even on the same level as burg! 42-7 BURG
they did beat burg, whats the level??
jungle cat wrote:Oak Hill will not beat the Burg, Valley Indians used to destroy the SOC 1 when they were in SOC 1. They havent beat Burg sense they moved up and Valley had some team that were better than Oak Hill is now. Burgs smacks the Oaks around 35 -7 if the game is called right.
wrong..i mean reffs were bad but not a game decider at all...oaks kicked butt everywhere but special teams..
Da_Burg wrote:In reality!!!!! just like a few has said....Cmon....its oak hill! LOL no match up to the BURG! maybe the Oaks can learn a few things from them?
PIRATES 35 oak hill 14
I think they learned not to kick it to Shank after he ran two back..but yea only oak hill no match
River Creature wrote:I agree with SPAMONY, Burg kicks the crapper out of the Oakies. 50-13. Burgites will have them for lunch. Oak Hill who. Notre Dame, Green, East Symmes Valley Northwest more there style. But beating the Burg, come on. Whos smoking what here, up 140 , then up 93 facing the smell from sewers from Jackson
do you know who oak hill is now?

ok i only went to page 4 to post some of the comments from other posters. i dont care if they were from burg or from wherever. point is no one thought we could do it and we did. so of course we have something to say

GO OAKS

tigermack
Freshman Team

Post by tigermack »

Nothing. Like serving up crow

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

It wasn't until this Minford poster ran his mouth that I got defensive and I still wished the Oaks the best of luck.[/quote][/quote]

big red runs his mouth on your Pirates all the time and did all last year.

he obviously suffers from Pirate Envy. :lol:

wait 'til WEST gets ahold of his mighty falcons. he'll squeal like a stuck hog. :lol:

..[/quote]

West might beat Minford. I never said they wouldnt. But I know that there are alot of Burg fans that ran their mouths all last week and are stuffed with last nights crow special served with a heaping of arrogance. Not all Burg fans, but alot. Its bad when you put a team and area down and then go up there and get THROTTLED. Burg couldnt even score an offensive TD after that smack?

Thats right, get the attention off Burg as fast as possible and lets focus on West and Minford. WOW. Nice try.

pigskinguru
Freshman Team

Post by pigskinguru »

rockyraccoon wrote:You gotta love the internet. Where else could idiots make such a$$es of themselves. I don't have a dog in this fight but find it funny that after Oak Hill won they start talking smack. If you didn't predict this "7 point" blow out then STFU. You beat the Burg, big effin deal, they are a bunch of high school kids, just like your kids. The reason the burg acts so high and mighty is becasue everyone goes overboard when they beat them. Congrats to the Oaks. Like was said earlier, "Act like you have been there".
Sounds like you have a dog in this fight. Awful upset not to have one.
You sound just like those so-called idiots you were trashing. If you would take the time to read the posts, you would notice that most of the idiots you are referring to aren't even Oak Hill fans.
Most Oak Hill fans kept their mouths shut before hand. They should be allowed to "feel good" about their kids now. Remember, "they are just a bunch of high school kids you know."

Return to “Football”