Tornado Fan's TVC Picks Wk 2

Tornado Fan
JV Team

Tornado Fan's TVC Picks Wk 2

Post by Tornado Fan »

So week 1 is in the books for the tvc...not to impressive for any teams besides wellston blowing out jackson in an upset that most people never seen coming..here are my picks for week two:

Alexander vs. Huntington Ross: im taking Alexander in this one by 14...2-0 start for the spartans...i believe they may be a contender for the title this year. ALEX

Athens vs. Coal Grove: Well Coal Grove is comin off a big win vs. Meigs n Athens fell to Gallia Academy so ima take Coal Grove by 20...I dont see athens being a contender this year. CG

Shenandoah vs. Belpre: Belpre mite get the win...i dont know much about Shenandoah...Im takin belpre by 12.....they should finish 3rd n the league...BELPRE

Miller vs. Eastern: Miller comin off a loss to Waterford and Eastern lost to Alexander...I think this one will be close from the beginning but Eastern will win by 14...it mite be one of their few wins this season...EASTERN

Waterford vs. Federal Hocking: Waterford is comin off of a week 1 victory over miller n fed hock lost big to a river valley team that mite turn some heads this year...i believe Fed will bounce back n get win number 1 this week....FED HOCK

Fairland vs. Meigs: Fairland lost big last week to Portsmouth West while Meigs got beat badly to Coal Grove....Im takin Fairland in this one by 20....Meigs has a young team this year its gonna be a long year for the marauders...FAIRLAND

Newark Catholic vs. Nelsonville-York: Nelsonville is coming off a close win vs. Trimble who should go on n win the hocking division...I dont kno much about Newark Catholic....but im goin to go ahead and take catholic by 10....Nelsonville should go on n win the league outrite....NERK CATH

South Gallia vs. Southern: Im taking my Alumni in this one...its gonna be a very close game between these two teams...after both had a sloppy first game...Southern by 6...SOUTHERN

Wahama vs. Trimble: This is gonna be the game of the week...Im taking Trimble in this one....Trimble will win the league with Wahama finishing in second...TRIMBLE

Piketon vs. Vinton County: Piketon should take this one....Vinton county..wont be the greatest this year....Piketon by 20 ....PIKETON

Minford vs. Wellston: Wellston after upsetting jackson...they r goin to beat minford in a close one...they mite make a run for the title....Wellston starts 2-0.....WELLSTON

Its gonna be another rough week for the T.V.C....be back for week 3...These r just my picks...dont wanna offend anyone....hope some of these teams prove me wrong...
Last edited by Tornado Fan on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

classof86
All State

Re: Tornado Fan's TVC Picks Wk 2

Post by classof86 »

Eastern will beat Southern and will be above .500

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Alexander
Athens
Shenandoah

Eastern:
Waterford
Fairland

Nelsonville-York:
Southern:

Wahama

Piketon
Minford

nybucksgrad06
JV Team

Post by nybucksgrad06 »

I agree with all your picks Newarkcatholicfan except for the fact that Wellston will defeat Minford!!!!!

Tornado Fan
JV Team

Post by Tornado Fan »

Well i finished 5-6....a couple picks could have went either way....my next week predictions will be up soon...

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Tornado Fan wrote:So week 1 is in the books for the tvc...not to impressive for any teams besides wellston blowing out jackson in an upset that most people never seen coming..here are my picks for week two:

Alexander vs. Huntington Ross: im taking Alexander in this one by 14...2-0 start for the spartans...i believe they may be a contender for the title this year. ALEX

Athens vs. Coal Grove: Well Coal Grove is comin off a big win vs. Meigs n Athens fell to Gallia Academy so ima take Coal Grove by 20...I dont see athens being a contender this year. CG

Shenandoah vs. Belpre: Belpre mite get the win...i dont know much about Shenandoah...Im takin belpre by 12.....they should finish 3rd n the league...BELPRE

Miller vs. Eastern: Miller comin off a loss to Waterford and Eastern lost to Alexander...I think this one will be close from the beginning but Eastern will win by 14...it mite be one of their few wins this season...EASTERN

Waterford vs. Federal Hocking: Waterford is comin off of a week 1 victory over miller n fed hock lost big to a river valley team that mite turn some heads this year...i believe Fed will bounce back n get win number 1 this week....FED HOCK

Fairland vs. Meigs: Fairland lost big last week to Portsmouth West while Meigs got beat badly to Coal Grove....Im takin Fairland in this one by 20....Meigs has a young team this year its gonna be a long year for the marauders...FAIRLAND

Newark Catholic vs. Nelsonville-York: Nelsonville is coming off a close win vs. Trimble who should go on n win the hocking division...I dont kno much about Newark Catholic....but im goin to go ahead and take catholic by 10....Nelsonville should go on n win the league outrite....NERK CATH

South Gallia vs. Southern: Im taking my Alumni in this one...its gonna be a very close game between these two teams...after both had a sloppy first game...Southern by 6...SOUTHERN

Wahama vs. Trimble: This is gonna be the game of the week...Im taking Trimble in this one....Trimble will win the league with Wahama finishing in second...TRIMBLE

Piketon vs. Vinton County: Piketon should take this one....Vinton county..wont be the greatest this year....Piketon by 20 ....PIKETON

Minford vs. Wellston: Wellston after upsetting jackson...they r goin to beat minford in a close one...they mite make a run for the title....Wellston starts 2-0.....WELLSTON

Its gonna be another rough week for the T.V.C....be back for week 3...These r just my picks...dont wanna offend anyone....hope some of these teams prove me wrong...
Glad you missed this one... :lol: I like reading your pickd. Keep it up. Could you give more details about the kids at these schools. It would be better if we had a little inside info.

Return to “Football”