Week 3 Eastern @ Wahama

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

hardfowl
All State

Re: Week 3 Eastern @ Wahama

Post by hardfowl »

The game can be heard live on K-92 FM "The Frog" 92.1 and also online @ www.wyvk.com
Just click on the football.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

Wahama just waiting for next week when BELPRE comes to town.TVC championship game next week!!!!!! This week Wahama by as many as they want.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

well im sure eastern watched the trimble wahama game if eastern does what trimble did in the second half i think eastern can win this game

eastern by one point

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

DILLIGAF wrote:well im sure eastern watched the trimble wahama game if eastern does what trimble did in the second half i think eastern can win this game

eastern by one point
This could happen.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

DILLIGAF wrote:well im sure eastern watched the trimble wahama game if eastern does what trimble did in the second half i think eastern can win this game

eastern by one point
By doing the same as Trimble do you mean driving down the field and then choking at the moment of truth? Your only score was et up by a wahama mistake. Other than that, you earned a goose egg. :lol:

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Steely Dan wrote:

eastern by one point
This could happen.
and Obama could win a second term.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Titletown TVC wrote:

eastern by one point
By doing the same as Trimble do you mean driving down the field and then choking at the moment of truth? Your only score was et up by a wahama mistake. Other than that, you earned a goose egg. :lol:
no i mean by totally shuting wahama down in the second half. just think if Trimble wouldnt have made them two mistakes wahama would have had a goose egg also

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

Screaming Eagle wrote:Wahama is in Mason, WV. Cross the new Pomeroy-Mason bridge and it is right next door to Walmart, directly across the bridge.
Thank You Screaming Eagle for the Info.

1974Viking
Varsity

Post by 1974Viking »

RutterKickballer wrote:Belpre will have something to say about all this especially since we are sending our film and scouting report to them. No way Wahama is going to win a cahmpionship in the buckeye state...
This should be one of the best games this year in the Hocking. Too close to call. Who ever wins this one controls their own destiny. But first Wahama needs to stay focused and get by this weeks game with Eastern, and Belpre needs to take care of business as well.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

DILLIGAF wrote:
Titletown TVC wrote:

eastern by one point
no i mean by totally shuting wahama down in the second half. just think if Trimble wouldnt have made them two mistakes wahama would have had a goose egg also

and if Toads had wings they wouldnt be bumping their arses on the ground now would they! :lol: You rutters are really bitter about someone taking your candy. Are you gonna be this way all year?

Grandma72
Waterboy

Post by Grandma72 »

Eastern can win this one if they keep it together. Maybe this year Wahama will actually play a fair game of football, but I'm not going to get my hopes up to high. They never have in the past, so I don't seeing them doing it now.

Rebels on 3
All State

Post by Rebels on 3 »

Wahama 42-14

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I think Eastern can hang around in this one. Whama hasn't showed they can score a lot of points and Eastern has a really good qb and 3 nice rb's..Should be a close one.

oldmo31
Varsity

Post by oldmo31 »

The QB arm is broke,two of the running backs have hamstring pulls,three sprained ankles on the line,the Eagles are too banged up to compete with the Falcons!!!!

mister b
SEOP

Post by mister b »

The team with a bird of prey as a mascot will win. ;-)

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Titletown TVC wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:

eastern by one point
This could happen.
Eastern has a much better shot at winning this game than what you say could occur in your analogy. ;-)

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Mister B wrote:The team with a bird of prey as a mascot will win. ;-)
You're a clever one Mister B, I like it. :lol:

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Titletown TVC wrote:
Steely Dan wrote:

eastern by one point
This could happen.
ok time to get a grip there buddy you won a game in one of the worse leagues in ohio trust me not to many people care if you win the tvc evryone will still call you guys week and pitiful.This is the life of the tvc hocking you will get no respect and thats a fact

classof86
All State

Post by classof86 »

Game Day. Pratt is playing for Eastern. Should be a decent game to watch

Irishgold1988
Waterboy

Post by Irishgold1988 »

grandma72, I shouldn't even respond to your predisposed comment, but what are your allegations based on when you ramble that Wahama does not play fair?

Return to “Football”