Burg fans...Ironton and Oak Hill

KVDW
SE

Re: Burg fans...Ironton and Oak Hill

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote:
KVDW wrote:
I-town-90 wrote:Got it from the horses mouth, Ironton offered OH $5K to play us and Norm scheduled the Burg instead.

!

from ironton's empty coffers ?? :roll: :roll: i'd say that statement came from the OTHER end of the horse. :mrgreen:
Actually what I-Town-90 said is completely accurate.
You're just a Tiger hater aren't you. What did we ever do to you? Beat you too bad?
so doubting someone's statement on a message board makes you a hater, huh? didn't your tigerts drop the seoal using loss of funds as a reason... and they are willing (or able) to pay another little D5 school $5000 smackers to come to the tank?

let me ask you a question... would it have cost ironton $5000.00 to go to Oak Hill to play them this year on a home and home deal ?

why should we believe you any more than itown90?? you're just another anonymous somebody with a computer just like he is. :lol: :lol:

and fyi, you have NEVER beaten me. :mrgreen:

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

If you want to know who I am, you can PM me and I will tell you exactly who I am.
And Oak Hill wouldn't play a home and home. They just wanted a one year deal to be played in Oak Hill. So when you get your facts straight, then you can come talk to me.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

TigerTownKid wrote:If you want to know who I am, you can PM me and I will tell you exactly who I am.
And Oak Hill wouldn't play a home and home. They just wanted a one year deal to be played in Oak Hill. So when you get your facts straight, then you can come talk to me.

KVDW isnt going to tell you who he is...it is much easier to act like a know-it-all on the message boards! How would a BURG fan know what was going on behind the scenes in Oak Hill and Itown anyway!

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Re:

Post by TigerTownKid »

Badboy wrote:
TigerTownKid wrote:If you want to know who I am, you can PM me and I will tell you exactly who I am.

KVDW isnt going to tell you who he is...it is much easier to act like a know-it-all on the message boards! How would a BURG fan know what was going on behind the scenes in Oak Hill and Itown anyway!
He's a Burg fan?!?!?!?!

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

LOL! Yes sir!

That explains alot huh!

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

He is a SORE LOSER you might say!

KVDW
SE

Re: Re:

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote:
He's a Burg fan?!?!?!?!
if i were, at least i'd have a reason to be on a burg/ironton/oak hill thread..... unlike foulcoon fan badboy, who is just a big burg basher. :lol: :lol: :lol:

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Re: Re:

Post by TigerTownKid »

KVDW wrote:
TigerTownKid wrote:
He's a Burg fan?!?!?!?!
if i were, at least i'd have a reason to be on a burg/ironton/oak hill thread..... unlike foulcoon fan badboy, who is just a big burg basher. :lol: :lol: :lol:
And what are you but an apparent Ironton basher?

Return to “Football”