Meigs (2-1) @ Minford (3-0)

marshallman
Varsity

Re: Meigs (2-1) @ Minford (3-0)

Post by marshallman »

Minford can't get complacent. If they keep the foot on the gas pedal they should win by 28 pts.
Biggest enemy in this game will be their mind set and not looking ahead to OH.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Minford should be able to control the game and get ahead early. Just like they did against Piketon and turn this into a live practice and work on some things they need to implement for the following 3 week guantlet they will have to run between Oak Hill, Burg and West.

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

FANOSPORTS wrote:Sorry to say it but Minford by 3 td's this week.
OH fanofsports you are soooo wrong. Meigs will suprise SE ohio football fans with a LARGE upset.
Meigs- 21
Minford-20

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Minford by as much as they want. My guess, 35.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

Meigs by 7 lol

minford17
Varsity

Post by minford17 »

M46 is on the MD 20/20 again. He drank too much of it last week and got delusional then too.

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

Minford has their last cupcake..........Next week is pie in the face!!

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

the jerk wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Minford is coming off a dominating performance over a Piketon program that should win a decent amount of football games this year to move to 3-0.

I dont know much about Meigs, but they are a D4 school and in the past they always put alot of points on the board. They beat River Valley last week and pulled of what some thought as an "upset" over Fairland week 2.

Minford will score points in this game. Defense is looking very good with kids flying to the ball. Should be a good game.

Thoughts?
Everybody dominates Piketon. If it is a "good" game then Minford is a paper tiger
Meigs beat Fairland i think it was like 10 to 6 and i think Fairland is a better team than South Point probably by 2 tds if that will help you Bleeding Red. Good luck to the FALCONS.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

the jerk wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:Minford is coming off a dominating performance over a Piketon program that should win a decent amount of football games this year to move to 3-0.

I dont know much about Meigs, but they are a D4 school and in the past they always put alot of points on the board. They beat River Valley last week and pulled of what some thought as an "upset" over Fairland week 2.

Minford will score points in this game. Defense is looking very good with kids flying to the ball. Should be a good game.

Thoughts?
Everybody dominates Piketon. If it is a "good" game then Minford is a paper tiger
Nope your wrong there fella. This is their first loss except for scrimmage. So get your facts right. I think westfall will come back and get the svc and then maybe get a crack at Minford. Oh shoot I forgot west will put Minford out. Maybe next year Minford.

thirtytrap
Freshman Team

Post by thirtytrap »

As bad as I hate to say it, I will go with Minford.

Bushy Tail Butcher
Freshman Team

Post by Bushy Tail Butcher »

I don't know much about Meigs, so I can't say much. But I think that if my Falcons play like they did last Friday, they will be O.K.
The D-fense is really coming around, and the O-fense showed they can score on any play. I think we will be alright, as long as we keep playing hard. Don't know if we can beat Meigs, but I think they will have to score over 30 to beat us.
Come on D-fense, keep up the good work!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

M46 wrote:
the jerk wrote:

Thoughts?
Nope your wrong there fella. This is their first loss except for scrimmage. So get your facts right. I think westfall will come back and get the svc and then maybe get a crack at Minford. Oh shoot I forgot west will put Minford out. Maybe next year Minford.

Didnt you get enough crow last week kid? How could you possibly want another serving?

After my research on Meigs, I like Minford by 35.

M46
Riding the Bench

Post by M46 »

minford17 wrote:M46 is on the MD 20/20 again. He drank too much of it last week and got delusional then too.
Ya got to admit that was funny lol.

Faclons Forever
Freshman Team

Post by Faclons Forever »

Minford goes 4-0. Yeah buddy!!!!

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

CAL PREPS

Minford 31

Meigs 17

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

What are Meigs strong points???

Red_Dog
Freshman Team

Post by Red_Dog »

RogueWarrior1965 wrote:Minford by 3 TDs. With the new tradition of ringing Big Red after a win, the ENTIRE team needs to ring Big Red, not just the seniors. You win and lose as a team, so everyone on the team needs to ring it.
I agree with you there, RW. When the Falcons win this Friday night, I would like to see everybody on the team ring that bell, not just the seniors.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

Minford needs to go into this game with a focused mentality, this will be the last game that Minford will feel comfortablte in the rest of the way, as they meet the teeth of their schedule the rest of the way. They need to tighten things up and get more familiar with the o-line and some of the younger players.

kram
Varsity

Post by kram »

I'm callin' it.... Meigs upset ....LOL!!!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Minford

Return to “Football”