Week 5 Monroe Central (3-1) @ Fort Frye (4-0)

Who Wins?

Total votes: 0

efarns
S

Re: Week 5 Monroe Central (3-1) @ Fort Frye (4-0)

Post by efarns »

The game is not about effort. It's about putting the ball in the end zone. MC did it 5 times. They got 35 points. That's what they deserved. That's what they got. They won. You can't get them more points by debating them on the internet. If you, and their coaches, say they played bad, then that's who they are. The world is full of people not living up to their potential. Just about everyone agreed the score would be in this range. The Seminoles are as good as we all said they are. No reason to get on here and beg for more credit, or discredit the efforts of the other team.

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

Time to just move on guys. This is really less about Fort Frye as much as it is about Kapono anyway. I didn't go to the game, but I don't see why MC fans who were there can't say that their team played poorly and had chances to put up more points. Kapono was quick to remind us all that FF's River game wasn't as close as the final score showed. It's not like he hasn't used that before.

As far as I know there's never been any animosity between the two schools or fan bases. Kapono has a history of wearing his emotions on his sleeve. He's very opinionated which isn't a bad thing, but it translates into bad feelings toward FF fairly or unfairly. It's actually turning this into a small rivalry game for MC and its fans whereas before FF was just homecoming every other year.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

efarns wrote:The game is not about effort. It's about putting the ball in the end zone. MC did it 5 times. They got 35 points. That's what they deserved. That's what they got. They won. You can't get them more points by debating them on the internet. If you, and their coaches, say they played bad, then that's who they are. The world is full of people not living up to their potential. Just about everyone agreed the score would be in this range. The Seminoles are as good as we all said they are. No reason to get on here and beg for more credit, or discredit the efforts of the other team.
They are who we thought they were!

Return to “Football”