Week 5 Oak Hill @ Minford

Who Wins?

Total votes: 0

Westfan
SEOP

Re: Week 5 Oak Hill @ Minford

Post by Westfan »

I've always thought Homecoming's were a disadvantage. Too much going on besides just football. They'll have a nice crowd, but most are more concerned with how pretty the girls are than how good the team plays. Takes focus away from players, and a game like this you need focus.

SPAMONY
Varsity

Post by SPAMONY »

Minford by 17 depending on turnovers maybe more....
Oaks a little overrated......Oaks passing game way overrated....NO deep threat to be found....
Stop the run stop the Oaks....Minfords speed will expose the Oaks....There is a reason the Oaks are Minfords Homecoming game

Just a GUT feeling.....I always trust my Gut!!!!!

Minford-34
Oaks=14

X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X
SEOPS

Post by X8XOHIOLEGENDX7X »

As also some 1 who has seen both teams play i will say oak hill Jesse slone for a big night..

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Any discussion of officiating in last year's game isn't going to be tolerated. It has no bearing on this year's game and will only lead to trouble, just as it did last year. Let's stay on topic.

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye84 »

Oak Hills passing game is overrated? Didn't Sloan just throw his 6,000th yard last night?

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Minford has way to much speed for the Oaks. Unless Oak Hill is able to grind the clock this could be a one sided track meet!! Remember 3 of those kids went to the state finals in track last spring. Minford 35-14.

Buckeye84
Freshman Team

Post by Buckeye84 »

Good thing this is a football game then!!

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

SPAMONY wrote:Minford by 17 depending on turnovers maybe more....
Oaks a little overrated......Oaks passing game way overrated....NO deep threat to be found....
Stop the run stop the Oaks....Minfords speed will expose the Oaks....There is a reason the Oaks are Minfords Homecoming game

Just a GUT feeling.....I always trust my Gut!!!!!

Minford-34
Oaks=14
Thats what they said when they played burg....

Buckeye-4-Life
JV Team

Post by Buckeye-4-Life »

Hell, I will take speed over size any day!!

Rocketfan88
Freshman Team

Post by Rocketfan88 »

If minfords d-backs can shut down the pass as wellston did minford wins by 2 td. Minford will move the ball better than the rockets.

seasick80
All State

Re: Week 4 Oak Hill @ Minford

Post by seasick80 »

jungle cat wrote:A big homecoming game for the Falcons and I think the Falcons will step up to the plate swinging for the fence and hit and hit hard. I can see the 2010 SOC II Champs winning this one as well. Minford is blessed with a lot of speed, and they weight program as added strength. Minford is coached very well and will have the player prepared. I do look for this to be a very physical game with two of the area top offensive going at it. But I think the Falcons Defensive will step up and win this game for the Minford Falcons. :mrgreen:
I think Burg, West and Valley will contest ur ignorance. As well as your ENGLISH! Toss up game. They play each other every year no matter how bad either team are. Oaks are good now as are Falcons. Good game at the falcon crest! Ill be there!!

TheBigBadOaks
Waterboy

Post by TheBigBadOaks »

ironman02 wrote:Any discussion of officiating in last year's game isn't going to be tolerated. It has no bearing on this year's game and will only lead to trouble, just as it did last year. Let's stay on topic.
I would like to know who you are?

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

Two undefeated teams, 48 minutes of play, possibly last time the seniors of both teams play eachother(unless they meet in the playoffs) and just one step closer to the end of the 2011 class. No doubt will both teams come out fired up an ready to take some heads off I mean it is Southern Ohio Football. My prediction is obviously my Falcons coming out on top but it will need to be a well executed game as well as a hard hitting one and who can step up in clutch moments.

Prediction

Minford-35
Oakhill-32

jungle cat
Freshman Team

Re: Week 4 Oak Hill @ Minford

Post by jungle cat »

demaniac1 wrote:
jungle cat wrote:A big homecoming game for the Falcons and I think the Falcons will step up to the plate swinging for the fence and hit and hit hard. I can see the 2010 SOC II Champs winning this one as well. Minford is blessed with a lot of speed, and they weight program as added strength. Minford is coached very well and will have the player prepared. I do look for this to be a very physical game with two of the area top offensive going at it. But I think the Falcons Defensive will step up and win this game for the Minford Falcons. :mrgreen:
I think Burg, West and Valley will contest ur ignorance. As well as your ENGLISH! Toss up game. They play each other every year no matter how bad either team are. Oaks are good now as are Falcons. Good game at the falcon crest! Ill be there!!
demaniac1
The Burg is looking like a contender, they have won one or two games. If I were you I would poke your little chest out and tell the world how great the Burg is this year. Speaking of ignorance it a tradition breed into you. ENGLISH is not a issue when speaking about football. This is Minford and Oak Hill game, it has nothing to do with the Burg. Go coach your English lesson on the burg site.

4dfalcons
Freshman Team

Post by 4dfalcons »

This will be a good hard fought game. I like Minford by one score.

Downtown
Freshman Team

Post by Downtown »

Oak Hill 35-14.

marshallman
Varsity

Post by marshallman »

Last year I didn't think Minford played their A game against the Oaks. Maybe after beating them 4 in a row the Falcons underestimated OH. This year- both undefeated, both ranked in the AP top 10, Homecoming, computer points and last years only loss for Minford, this will be the game of the week. You better show up early for a seat, they will be standing 4 rows deep along the fence on this one. With home field advantage, crowd support and a fired up Minford team- Minford wins this one by 7 due to - speed

Minford- 31
OH- 24

tap in bogey
Freshman Team

Post by tap in bogey »

Should be a good game. I'm saying Minford's speed will win out in the end.

minfordmamma
Riding the Bench

Post by minfordmamma »

Oak Hill didn't look to be very impressive against Wellston...if Wellston would have had their starting QB, I think the score would have been a lot closer that what it was. My falcons will be ready for the Oaks........lets have a hard hitting helmet splitting game and make it injury free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!
Let the Big Red ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICKNEVADA
All Conference

Post by NICKNEVADA »

oaks 27-20- big game for oaks qb, have an acquaintance who does some scout work for a big ten school and they are watching him friday!

Return to “Football”