Week 5 Wellston @ Fairland

Who Wins?

Total votes: 0

Roadrunner
Freshman Team

Re: Week 5 Wellston @ Fairland

Post by Roadrunner »

Way to go rockets!! Nice win and let's keep it rolling next week against a tough N-Y squad.

LEROY
Freshman Team

Post by LEROY »

Congrats to Wellston and Boilermaker on the good win. Celebrate the win and prepare for next week.

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

wellston did play a sloppy first half lots of penalties and line wasnt sticking to their blocks but they got it going in third quarter.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Wellston has alot of work to do if they want to beat Buchtel this week .

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

I hope the injury to Chad Fisher wasnt a serious one, any update on his condition would be appreciated.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to the Rockets

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Nice job Wellston

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

Tvc time

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

WaterBoy wrote: The coaching at Fairland once again never seems to amaze me. Very bad game management so far. 1st and goal from 5 and turn ball over at there 30 4 plays later. End of 2 nd qtr wellston has ball on their own 2 yrd line. Instead of calling timeout and making them punt at own goal line where anything can go wrong they let time run out. Just no football sense.
No time outs left, obviously you weren't paying attention. If you're gonna bash someone, you'd better have your fact together. Just sayin'.

earp
S

Post by earp »

Hes a tough kid Boilermaker I look for him to be back,If he can go next week he will!Oh and XanO's love the avatar you have up on here,Thats the way I feel sometimes reading some of the stuff on this site LOL!

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Best time of year now baby, league play!

RationalVoice
Freshman Team

Post by RationalVoice »

XandOs & WaterBoy,
If it is true that they had no more time-outs, then the question to be asked is - why ? Often you see a disorganized team waste their time-outs because of silly stuff, like not having enough players (or the right players) on the field, or taking too long to get the play in, etc. I didn't go to the game - so I don't know, but if they wasted the time-outs like this, then it is the coaches fault for running out of time-outs. Just sayin'.

RioProf
Riding the Bench

Post by RioProf »

boilermaker wrote:I hope the injury to Chad Fisher wasnt a serious one, any update on his condition would be appreciated.

Any updates on Fisher?

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

earp wrote:Hes a tough kid Boilermaker I look for him to be back,If he can go next week he will!Oh and XanO's love the avatar you have up on here,Thats the way I feel sometimes reading some of the stuff on this site LOL!
Thanks earp, it is no coincidence that it is my avatar. :12223

Frank Reagan
Varsity

Post by Frank Reagan »

RationalVoice wrote:XandOs & WaterBoy,
If it is true that they had no more time-outs, then the question to be asked is - why ?
That wasn't the question or point, I was only addressing the brainiac that said use a timeout when one wasn't there.
RationalVoice wrote:I didn't go to the game - so I don't know, but if they wasted the time-outs like this, then it is the coaches fault for running out of time-outs. Just sayin'.
Shocked you weren't there. :shock: If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump his a$$ every time he jumped. Just sayin'.

Return to “Football”