Sultan of Smack back to his old ways...

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Re: Sultan of Smack back to his old ways...

Post by Teufelhunden »

I don't respond on here but if you are interested I have issued a challenge to you. It can be viewed on the sultan of smack forum under the thread Sultan SEOPS challenge.

Maximus the Merciful
Waterboy

Post by Maximus the Merciful »

You just responded! lol

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Sounds good as long as i get to choose who is providing the trivia and asking the questions

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Anyone else smell that? Smells like Image

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Only thing i smell is sultan and his tailgate food

lol

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Bring back Pancake...

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

teufelhunden wrote:I don't respond on here but if you are interested I have issued a challenge to you. It can be viewed on the sultan of smack forum under the thread Sultan SEOPS challenge.

I don't know what challenge you are speaking of, but my challenge to you is to give the scores more than you talk about food. If you keep pace with what you have done so far talking about food, you would have to give the scores about every 30 seconds to stay ahead. :lol:

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

teufelhunden wrote:Anyone else smell that? Smells like Image
The last time i seen this chicken SAM was on his rear draging his grill. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I smell bad
Varsity

Post by I smell bad »

The sultan has called several of you boys out on his website http://sultanofsmack.forumotion.net/cli ... e-t509.htm for a challenge. Of course his challenge has nothing to do with scores or game highlights so I doubt you will be interested. Might be some good food involved though. :lol:

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Did you notice how the chicken is doing the Heisman pose? I have been making it watch game tape of Denard Robinson. After that we watch Rocky I and II and then I chase him around the yard training for the big showdown on Saturday. I am getting closer and I think Saturday morning I will finally catch him and throw him in Charlie's smoker so I can have a good meal after I dispose of Heavy D. and the boys. Oh, I meant Heavy D. cause they are probably all the same person anyhow.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

teufelhunden wrote:Did you notice how the chicken is doing the Heisman pose? I have been making it watch game tape of Denard Robinson. After that we watch Rocky I and II and then I chase him around the yard training for the big showdown on Saturday. I am getting closer and I think Saturday morning I will finally catch him and throw him in Charlie's smoker so I can have a good meal after I dispose of Heavy D. and the boys. Oh, I meant Heavy D. cause they are probably all the same person anyhow.
Speaking of multiple identities, make up your mind what you want to be called. :lol: One thing I won't call you is a football post game host though. I once thought you would better serve on the cooking channel, but with the funny stuff you are throwing out on here maybe you should audition for Comedy Central. :mrgreen: I don't see you winning my challenge though, cause there is no way you can fight the urge of talking to Charlie Lance about that great cooker he has down in Lancer Land. So I still wager that the food talk will rear its ugly mug much more in your conversations than will any scores or updates. I will tune in this one last time though just to relish in the throes of victory when your food talk dominates any football discussions as the drunks call in and you regale with their talk about the hot dog sauce being served at the local stadiums. Many of said drunks don't even attend the games, they just call in to talk cause they know you cant resist anyone who provides you an opportunity to banter about good eats. :122246

BTW When you lose this challenge I want that chicken. :122245

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

Listened for awhile last week on the way home from Logan and one thing struck me as funny. A comment was made about TVC/SEOAL, sultan said since Wellston beat Jackson and Nelsonville beat Wellston by a td that argument could be made that the TVC champ could win the seoal this year. NY is a good team, no doubt and they may be able to compete this year but based on that ridiculous comparison makes no sense. On that note, 2 weeks later Wellston came to Gallipolis and the game was over before halftime and all Wellston fans will tell you they were not competitive in that game at all. 41-7 before subs entered the game. Physically and athletically it wasn't a good matchup. I have yet to see a seoal team that Wellston would beat other than the win they had against Jackson which would not happen in 10 more tries this year. Neither Athens or Wellston would beat Logan this year and we see where they are in the SEOAL.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

JChipwood wrote:Listened for awhile last week on the way home from Logan and one thing struck me as funny. A comment was made about TVC/SEOAL, sultan said since Wellston beat Jackson and Nelsonville beat Wellston by a td that argument could be made that the TVC champ could win the seoal this year. NY is a good team, no doubt and they may be able to compete this year but based on that ridiculous comparison makes no sense. On that note, 2 weeks later Wellston came to Gallipolis and the game was over before halftime and all Wellston fans will tell you they were not competitive in that game at all. 41-7 before subs entered the game. Physically and athletically it wasn't a good matchup. I have yet to see a seoal team that Wellston would beat other than the win they had against Jackson which would not happen in 10 more tries this year. Neither Athens or Wellston would beat Logan this year and we see where they are in the SEOAL.
I agree with you on this point. But what shocks me is that you were fortunate enough to catch the few seconds of the show that is dedicated to the discussion of high school football. His 3 regular callers must have been taking a swig, and he couldn't think of any quirky food facts to comment on. :lol:

JChipwood
All Conference

Post by JChipwood »

He actually gave scores once and had some kind of trivia question thing going on and then talked to a couple fans so I guess I was lucky, it was pretty much football talk. He never gave a number to call or I would have called to dispute his silly claim.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

i think everyone should post some tailgate food they like on here so sultan will have some new material on friday night football show :lol: :lol:

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Heavy D wrote:
teufelhunden wrote:Did you notice how the chicken is doing the Heisman pose? I have been making it watch game tape of Denard Robinson. After that we watch Rocky I and II and then I chase him around the yard training for the big showdown on Saturday. I am getting closer and I think Saturday morning I will finally catch him and throw him in Charlie's smoker so I can have a good meal after I dispose of Heavy D. and the boys. Oh, I meant Heavy D. cause they are probably all the same person anyhow.
Speaking of multiple identities, make up your mind what you want to be called. :lol: One thing I won't call you is a football post game host though. I once thought you would better serve on the cooking channel, but with the funny stuff you are throwing out on here maybe you should audition for Comedy Central. :mrgreen: I don't see you winning my challenge though, cause there is no way you can fight the urge of talking to Charlie Lance about that great cooker he has down in Lancer Land. So I still wager that the food talk will rear its ugly mug much more in your conversations than will any scores or updates. I will tune in this one last time though just to relish in the throes of victory when your food talk dominates any football discussions as the drunks call in and you regale with their talk about the hot dog sauce being served at the local stadiums. Many of said drunks don't even attend the games, they just call in to talk cause they know you cant resist anyone who provides you an opportunity to banter about good eats. :122246

BTW When you lose this challenge I want that chicken. :122245

So what you're basically sayin here is that you are, indeed, chicken.

GREEN EAGLE
Waterboy

Post by GREEN EAGLE »

I say outlaw the eating of any bird or fowl. Just dedicate the entire broadcast to the good old fashioned Green Eagle beat down on the Cats. :mrgreen:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

eagle that won't work in g'town we love our wings and blatz!

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

So what you are sayin is you refuse to stop talking more about food and old times than you do about high school football on your post game show. Guess I have already won then, no need to tune in. I like my wings spicy sweat so when you pay up with that chicken I expect some Bw3 sauce to baste em in. :mrgreen:

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

gahs4ever wrote:
I like my wings spicy sweat
Spicy SWEAT? Would that be Old Spicy Sweat? Does it spill over on your SWEATshirt? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No it comes from my armpits. I can get you some if you want, since you seem interested. I take bw's spicy, wring some sweat from my t-shirt, and there you have it. Really, you should try it. :lol:

Seriously, I meant sweet. But I am sure you know that. ;-)

Return to “Football”