PVC: Frontier (2-3) @ Fort Frye (4-1)

efarns
S

Re: PVC: Frontier (2-3) @ Fort Frye (4-1)

Post by efarns »

Frontier showed they have some big play ability and are carrying a lot of momentum and energy into this game. But, if Fort Frye plays well, they ought to win by 2-3 scores. The Cadets have some good offensive balance and are stronger defensively.

Xantric
Waterboy

Post by Xantric »

28-14 Frontier.

Great win Cougars!

carbon_dated
All State

Post by carbon_dated »

am surprised by how Frontier limited FF to 14 points... nice win, puts Cougars back in the Region 23 chase

immabeast45744
Waterboy

Post by immabeast45744 »

Good game Cougars. To the Cadets you boys played another solid game, too bad your coaches are idiots! Give them a good coach and the Cadets are 5-0 tonight. Why try to run the ball against Monroe Central? (Especially when they had 9 in the box virtually all night long!) Tonight your down by 2 TD's with 1:44 to play and you decide to spread the field! Too late IDIOT! By the way Frontier was playing with no less than 7 in the box virtually all game! To the people on here putting pass and Fort Frye in the same sentence is a HUGE contradiction. Have you people ever watched a Huck coached Fort Frye game? IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

Xantric
Waterboy

Post by Xantric »

CD: They played better D than last week... much better. FF had good field position on their scores. Short kickoff that left them around midfield and an interception that gave them them ball at the Cougar 25. FF moved the ball well at times, but the drives would stall. Penalties hurt them as well.

FHS had a good mix on offense this game. Keep it up Cougars!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I'm very surprised by this score, but this seems to be the night of upsets and unexpected outcomes....

I really thought FF would win this game by two or three scores. Congrats to the Cougars on a big victory.

Hopefully, we will not be bombarded with a littany of excuses.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

I knew Frontier would score their fare share of points, but I didn't think it'd be more than Fort Frye. Sounds like their defense stepped up big time, along with their line play on both sides of the ball, which was supposed to be their big weakness.

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

immabeast45744 wrote:Good game Cougars. To the Cadets you boys played another solid game, too bad your coaches are idiots! Give them a good coach and the Cadets are 5-0 tonight. Why try to run the ball against Monroe Central? (Especially when they had 9 in the box virtually all night long!) Tonight your down by 2 TD's with 1:44 to play and you decide to spread the field! Too late IDIOT! By the way Frontier was playing with no less than 7 in the box virtually all game! To the people on here putting pass and Fort Frye in the same sentence is a HUGE contradiction. Have you people ever watched a Huck coached Fort Frye game? IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

If I didn't know any better I'd say Kapono got a new nickname.

efarns
S

Post by efarns »

Surprising outcome to me, but with a 30+ point comeback, then upsetting Fort Frye in back-to-back weeks, this might become the most storied team in Frontier Cougar history.

Return to “Football”