Plain City Jonathon Alder (4-1) @ Ironton (5-0)

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Re: PLAIN CITY JONATHON ALDER 4-1 @ IRONTON 5-0

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

KVDW wrote:
BigCarlito72 wrote:Wheelersburg couldn't do it, Ashland was dismantled, and undefeated Gallia academy was destroyed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i noticed you didn't use terms like "destroyed" and "dismantled" when describing your squeeker win over little D5 Wheelersburg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

all we hear is that it's always ironton's 1st game of the year and they always get tougher. well, that's just the sign of a poor coach to me when you bring a team into the season unprepared and they just get better because of the experience they gain each week.

yeah, i know, he's won more games than anybody...... well he's played more games than anybody.... helll, he's almost 70 years old. that's not bashing either. that's fact.
Facts.........He's average 9.3 wins a season for 37 years at Ironton, 13 undefeated Regular Seasons at Ironton (that's how you become the all time winningest Coach in the State of Ohio), name 10 Coaches in the State with an average of 9.3 wins a season that has Coached for at least 20 years in Ohio, Coach Lutz has done that for 37 years. If Coach Lutz keeps Coaching there's a good chance He'll have 400 wins by the time He's 70...........
Last edited by ohbuckeye2 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

OHbuckeye1 wrote:
Facts.........average 9.8 wins a season for 37 years at Ironton, name 10 Coaches in the State with an average of 9.8 wins a season that has Coached at least 20 years in Ohio.
can you even name 10 coaches that are almost 70 years old and have even COACHED at the same school for 37 years?

that 9.8 woulda been 9.9 if he had punted and it would be 6.8 if he had not only coached in Ohio but if he had PLAYED in Ohio and not Kentucky and Canada. I think he is a master of scheduling moreso than coaching. There are those that say Burcham is the real brains of the outfit except for scheduling. :lol:

also, wasn't part of that time at I St. Joe?

oh, i just noticed you revised your figures downward by half a game per year. :lol: :lol:
Last edited by KVDW on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

KVDW wrote:
BigCarlito72 wrote:Wheelersburg couldn't do it, Ashland was dismantled, and undefeated Gallia academy was destroyed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i noticed you didn't use terms like "destroyed" and "dismantled" when describing your squeeker win over little D5 Wheelersburg. :lol: :lol: :lol:

all we hear is that it's always ironton's 1st game of the year and they always get tougher. well, that's just the sign of a poor coach to me when you bring a team into the season unprepared and they just get better because of the experience they gain each week.

yeah, i know, he's won more games than anybody...... well he's played more games than anybody.... helll, he's almost 70 years old. that's not bashing either. that's fact.
We need some sort of screening process to keep people like you off this site. I swear I think some people join this site to just bash programs, and if you'll bash Ironton, you'll bash anyone.
Truly pathetic you are, I'm willing to bet you never played a minute of sports in your life. And if you did, not for a very successful team.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

TigerTownKid wrote:
KVDW wrote:

We need some sort of screening process to keep people like you off this site. I swear I think some people join this site to just bash programs, and if you'll bash Ironton, you'll bash anyone.
Truly pathetic you are, I'm willing to bet you never played a minute of sports in your life. And if you did, not for a very successful team.
Boy isn't that the Truth..........

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote:
KVDW wrote:

Like I said, that's not bashing, it's fact. show me ONE thing i wrote that isn't fact or my opinion..... but of course anytime you point out facts to ironton fans you are being sacrilegious. :lol: :lol:

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

I bet he was in the band tooting his own horn or carrying water on and off the field!

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Badboy wrote:I bet he was in the band tooting his own horn or carrying water on and off the field!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heck, i played 4 years for L.A.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

Good joke.....LA.....what is the punchline.....your killing me! LOL

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

Okay, let me point out a few things wrong with your statement.
Ask anyone about Wheelersburgs program and see if you get anyone that responds to you as them being a "little D5 team". You'll find no one.

Second, signs of a bad coach?!?! Are you freaking kidding me. He is the ALL TIME WINNING-EST coach in the state of Ohio's history. The facts are plain as day, you just need to take off your blinders and realize that you are completely wrong.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Badboy wrote:Good joke.....LA.....what is the punchline.....your killing me! LOL
Lower Ashland Bulldogs Pee Wee team.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote: Ask anyone about Wheelersburgs program and see if you get anyone that responds to you as them being a "little D5 team". You'll find no one.
wanna bet a cool hundred on that ??

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

Boy isn't that the Truth..........[/quote]

Yes. it is. And I was being completely serious. I don't know if this would be possibly, but if it could be done, it would be amazing.

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

KVDW wrote:
TigerTownKid wrote: Ask anyone about Wheelersburgs program and see if you get anyone that responds to you as them being a "little D5 team". You'll find no one.
wanna bet a cool hundred on that ??
Well apparently people claim that you are a Wheelersburg fan. If that's true, then you need to be disowned.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote:
He is the ALL TIME WINNING-EST coach in the state of Ohio's history. .
Uhhhh... we already been through that, Kid.

(and i'm sure i've heard that 5000 times)

when ya got the horses you win. when you don't have the horses, you don't. that's pretty clear and undeniable too.

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

KVDW wrote:
TigerTownKid wrote:

when ya got the horses you win. when you don't have the horses, you don't. that's pretty clear and undeniable too.
Okay, you've already been through that, and you still say he "isn't a very good coach"? And that's completely not true. I can give some examples, but I don't want to disrespect any programs.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote:Boy isn't that the Truth..........
Yes. it is. And I was being completely serious. I don't know if this would be possibly, but if it could be done, it would be amazing.[/quote]

great idea. i'll be glad to head up that committee. :roll:
or do you think you should be ???

TigerTownKid
Varsity

Post by TigerTownKid »

Well I know if I was, people like you wouldn't be on here.

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

KVDW wrote:
Badboy wrote:Good joke.....LA.....what is the punchline.....your killing me! LOL
Lower Ashland Bulldogs Pee Wee team.

Now it makes sense. Matches up with your comments.

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

TigerTownKid wrote:
KVDW wrote:
TigerTownKid wrote:

Okay, you've already been through that, and you still say he "isn't a very good coach"? And that's completely not true. I can give some examples, but I don't want to disrespect any programs.

don't get carried away there now, Kid. go back and read it again. i SAID... "that is a SIGN of A poor coach.".... i certainly didn't say "he isn't a very good coach" but if you wish to apply it there, be my guest.

I-town-90
Freshman Team

Post by I-town-90 »

TigerTownKid wrote:
KVDW wrote:

Like I said, that's not bashing, it's fact. show me ONE thing i wrote that isn't fact or my opinion..... but of course anytime you point out facts to ironton fans you are being sacrilegious. :lol: :lol:[/quote]

You have demonstrated clearly your knowledge of football. Ask any coach worth their salt and they will tell you that a sign of a GREAT coach is how his team improves over the course of a season. The team getting better each week would be called COACHING. If you do not get better from your first game til your last, in FACT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN COACHED WELL. Brilliant, just Brilliant.
Last edited by I-town-90 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Football”