TVC-Ohio: Nelsonville (3-2) @ Wellson (2-3)

Rocketfan88
Freshman Team

Re: Week 6 Nelsonville @ Wellson

Post by Rocketfan88 »

Wellston could win this game if they are not to conservative on the offensive side of the ball in the first half. Even in their victory against fairland their offense in the first half was very conservative. it would be nice to see them come out early and jump on n.y. If prater plays it will open alot of avenues for wellstons offense. Also he will be a dominating power on defense! pulling for Rockets. 24-14 Wellston

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

Don't really know what to think about Wellston after beating a now 4-1 Jackson team but struggling the next 3 games before getting a win against Fairland. I really think that if Wellston is healthy they will win this game. Will be interesting that is for sure.

81dendmhs74
JV Team

Post by 81dendmhs74 »

The Bucks bounce back after last week take it to the rockets.

NY-28
welston -14

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

with all the injuries wellston has had makes it hard to win aginst good team,but u have to consider 3 of those teams were undefeated.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

I would not be surprised if this game is settled by 3 points or less. Ought to be a great game. Good luck to both squads and stay injury free!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Let's Go Bucks

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

Osborne and company, light it up Friday. Go Rockets.

Rocket50
Freshman Team

Post by Rocket50 »

Welcome to Wellston, home of the 2010 tvc champs! Yeah I'm saying, get ready Nelsonville this ain't your normal Wellston team!

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

this game will be a SLOBBER KNOCKER!!!!!!!!!!

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

The winner of this game makes the playoffs. The loser is going to be on the outside looking in. Good luck Buckeyes.

Roadrunner
Freshman Team

Post by Roadrunner »

I hope wellston comes out and makes a statement friday night. N-Y is tough and the rockets need to set the tone early. Both teams should be chomping at the bit to get this one underway. This is a pretty good game to start tvc ohio play. Hopefully, the boys in blue and gold step up and get the job done. GO ROCKETS!!!!

Run Bubba Run
Freshman Team

Re: TVC-Ohio: Nelsonville (3-2) @ Wellson (2-3)

Post by Run Bubba Run »

My source said Prater will not be playing. Is he or isn't he?

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

10000000% is playing, my source is a very good one. He practiced today and from what I heard, he's lost nothing from this injury. Buckle up the chinstrap, nelsonville.

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

prater had a good pratice today.he sure looked good,looks like miller will be ready to rock and roll also.the coaching staff at wellston sure doing a great job with these boys.the boys will be more then ready come friday.finally this team is healthy sence week one, rocket fans this will be great ball game friday so everyone needs to come out and cheer them on.

GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

Lets Go Rockets!!!!!!!!!!!!

ball hound
Freshman Team

Post by ball hound »

IMO Wellston gets the "W" if Prater is healthy. This kid is (IMO) the best player in the TVC. Big, strong, fast and has a great football IQ.

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

Nerkfan,
Do you really think Wellston has a chance to make the playoffs if they win out? 7-3 in that region I do not see it happening unless Jackson goes 9-1 and Athens gets a few more wins. Those two would carry the most 2nd level points for Wellston. It would be a huge win, but I really do not see anyone from the TVC making the playoffs this season.

CavsFan08
JV Team

Post by CavsFan08 »

Let me retract part of my last statement before NY people have a fit. Nelsonville could get in at 8-2 but only with some help. Way I see Region 19, Monroe, Fredricktown, Minford, Fort Frye are all in and that leaves NY with a host of teams that need big wins to get into the playoffs. I don't think 8-2 gets them in without help from other teams. Just wanted to clarify so Buchtel didn't explode on me.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

Cavsfan you're right. Looking closer I think Wellston will finish 9th at best with winning out. The only hope they have is if Highland loses one or two games and they are heavy favorites in the rest of their games.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

I don't have a good feeling about this game only because of how quiet the NY fans have been on this thread.

Return to “Football”