SOC 2: Waverly (0-6) @ Valley (6-0)

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

G&B from huddle
JV Team

Re: SOC 2: Waverly (0-6) @ Valley (6-0)

Post by G&B from huddle »

iheartfootball,
That post is offensive to any fan that loves football, First, I want to ask do you know and I mean really know any Waverly coach? I know quite a few and while I'm not a huge fan of all of their football philosiphy I do know they are good football coaches. And Roger Rabbit is right Waverly has some talent just look at the JV team.
Kelly is out still dizzy at times and having headaches (too bad for the kid) is the report I got this morning,so Bolin-Hitchens get the start.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

The mods ought to let us all know who iheartfootball is.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

I remember when the siders were down right before sammons took over. Next thing you know that young group of players blossomed and absolutely ran over the SOC on their way to a state final game. Everyone remember this waverly team this year. They are taking those LUMPS and storing them for future endeavors.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

demaniac1 wrote:I remember when the siders were down right before sammons took over. Next thing you know that young group of players blossomed and absolutely ran over the SOC on their way to a state final game. Everyone remember this waverly team this year. They are taking those LUMPS and storing them for future endeavors.
I agree, and I'm pretty sure these goons that are talking trash have nothing better to do. It's funny to watch grown men talk trash about and to HIGH SCHOOL kids....shows what kind of life they live.

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

What's funny is that west acts like they havent had a bad season or actually a rebuilding year. Valley had theirs now look where they are. Minford had theirs and like what was said above just a few years ago Waverly was a powerhouse but they got there from rebuilding. Every team with the exception of wheelersburg has to do it which doesn't give anyone the right to really dog another team that is going through there stage of rebuilding. but back on subject I think Valley will take this one by 3 or more touchdowns. Good luck boys

TheDarkKnight
Freshman Team

Post by TheDarkKnight »

Waverly in an upset!!

Trivium5
Freshman Team

Post by Trivium5 »

iheartfootball wrote:The Waverly Football program flat out sucks...they need a whole new coaching staff...Valley 50+ Waverly 7 (maybe..)
Such strong words from a person who has the screen name, "iheartfootball". How old are you, 12? How ironic was it that you have ONE total post. Just some kid trying to show off and hide behind the computer screen to talk trash because it turns out, he would get the living daylights beat out of him if he said it face-to-face with someone. Don't be a coward and hide behind your computer. Go up to the Waverly coaching staff and say, "You need a whole new coaching staff. You flat out suck." Do it. Then I will respect you. Or just be the coward you are and like to seem all big and bad because you can talk trash over the internet knowing that your identity is hidden. Grow some. You obviously need them.

bucki4life
Freshman Team

Post by bucki4life »

Waverly plays a great game and Valley gets caught looking ahead. Tigers win a close one!

waverly34
Waterboy

Post by waverly34 »

boys i am a waverly fan all my days.......but that it flat out stupid!!!!!!!!!!!! valley has the most speed of any team ive seen yet....they will run over us and take 2 out of there last 3

Hoggy
SEOP

Post by Hoggy »

Waverly will continue to improve and build for next season, but don't think they will lay down and just call it a wash the rest of the season. I would love to see these boys get a victory, but a good showing and a no quit performance for four quarters tonight may be a more realistic expectation against Valley.

The Tigers are young this year and will not remain the whipping post for the league in the upcoming future. Every program goes through this cycle and it is now that the program can use the support of the community.

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

14-0 Valley right now..

coop
SEOPS

Post by coop »

21-0

coop
SEOPS