SVC: Southeastern @ Huntington

HHSfan#1
Waterboy

Re: SVC: Southeastern @ Huntington

Post by HHSfan#1 »

Player from ZT threw first punch....the misunderstanding came with the second ejection @ 6th play. Holschuh was given a warning and because he didn't verbally ackknowledge warning and simply walked off, he was yelled at. When he turned and made motion to his helmet that he heard the warning- he was accused of calling official he was nuts....by hand motion....which judging from the call- Fergus is nuts.

Onthefence
Freshman Team

Post by Onthefence »

People need to stop exaggerating. It takes away your credibility. It’s hard to believe someone has been in EVERY school in the SVC. Next been at each school long enough (IMO at least 3 years) to form a FAIR opinion of the students/community. Not to mention the "worst called ballgame in history!" and obvious personal bias of an official. I have been around high school football a long time and was present at this game. The officiating was not the worst in history...

southernohio13
Freshman Team

Post by southernohio13 »

I would like to see the huntsmen pickup their 1st win but I think the panthers win big.

HHSfan#1
Waterboy

Post by HHSfan#1 »

hey justthefacts- i am a sub teacher and HAVE been in every school in SVC. You are only person i have spoke to that doesnt feel this game was worst ever...you must be from ZT where playing a team without two of their best players was a plus!

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

Post by pantherclawdefense »

two points to remember....the one who retaliates,,,always gets caught,,,,and the officials of a game,,,should be respected,right or wrong.

Onthefence
Freshman Team

Post by Onthefence »

HHSfan, Your first post on this website said the ZT game was the "worst called ballgame in history!". That made you appear to be someone with a chip on his shoulder. You did not look like an adult, much less a substitute school teacher. I stand by everything else I said. If you have any more "Over the top" issues to enlighten us, go ahead, I won't bother responding.

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

Yes HHSfan#1 i also agree Worst called Highschool football game ive ever seen. Seems like the officals we're against green and white last friday

HHSfan#1
Waterboy

Post by HHSfan#1 »

not a chip...just an issue with officials that come in and want to get the attention of both teams by over reacting right off the bat. Thanks ford7, sounds like you might know what YOU are talking about!

bigboss
Riding the Bench

Post by bigboss »

southeastern, 35+.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

tough game tonight the huntsmen threw everthing but the kitchen sink at us,,,,good luck the rest of the way

bengalfan76
SE

Post by bengalfan76 »

LOL Kid throwing punches is not a lack of control. I never said Huntington Football was out of control. These young men were tossed from a game. Lack of control. I dont care how many schools you have been in.

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

last night was a very clean game...and like bengal said,,kid lost control...not the team,,,any kid can lose it,,,but the smart ones with good self control,,,,take care of it in a way,that doesnt get em ejected.

Return to “Football”