SEOAL: Warren (4-3) @ Chillicothe (3-4)

Diehard Fan
Freshman Team

Re: SEOAL: Warren (4-3) @ Chillicothe (3-4)

Post by Diehard Fan »

Warren should beat Chilli every year but they dont so thats why warren never makes the playoffs. Warren cant compete with the small schools and get hammered by the schools of there size or bigger. Chili win does nothing for Warren but say they can finally beat a team that they should beat year in and year out.

schenk11
All Conference

Re: SEOAL: Warren (4-3) @ Chillicothe (3-4)

Post by schenk11 »

Diehard Fan wrote:Warren should beat Chilli every year but they dont so thats why warren never makes the playoffs. Warren cant compete with the small schools and get hammered by the schools of there size or bigger. Chili win does nothing for Warren but say they can finally beat a team that they should beat year in and year out.
Based on the talent level that Chilly has had for the last 20-25 years, I am not sure I would say that Warren should beat them year in and year out. One division and only 31 boys difference between the two schools (Warren - 362; Chilly - 331; according to OHSAA website) does not make a big enough difference for that statement Diehard Fan.

A win over Chilly got Warren 15 Level two points in the Harbin system which is helpful, and more than they will get from the Division I Parkersburg South win.

Return to “Football”