WEEK 9 ALEXANDER @ NELSONVILLE-YORK (THE SHOWDOWN)

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WEEK 9 ALEXANDER @ NELSONVILLE-YORK (THE SHOWDOWN)

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Good luck N.Y

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

NY BY 14.... LOOKS TO BE A GREAT GAME...

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

NY in a close one!

pbuck
All State

Post by pbuck »

Prediction time. I feel that NY will prevail in this one because the DLine will shut down Alex's running game which will obviously make them throw & Alex is not comfortable in doing that & offensively were gonna smash it down Sparty's throat all night long which will wear Alexander down. I expect a close first half then NY will start spreading the score out when Alex is worn down. Young will go over 130 & Cunningham will have an dominate night on both sides of the ball Pee Wee will have around 150 yards rushing & double digit tackles on D. Bucks will win going away 34-10 IMO. It's almost time for REVENGE!!! hope your ready Alex cause NY is gonna be motivated GO BUCKEYES ! 7:30 can't get here soon enough

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

This is gonna be a dandy. Game should be close. SD will be there, so hopefully, I'll get to see as many friends as possible!!!!!!!!!

LEROY
Freshman Team

Post by LEROY »

Huge league game with title implications--great week 8 game. Throw out the records, strength-of-schedule, and what the fans think---this contest will be about solid football for all 4 quarters to win this one.

I pick Alexander to win on the road. Good luck to both teams, and see you at the game.

Rocketfan88
Freshman Team

Post by Rocketfan88 »

I hope the refs do not take alex out of this game! otherwise it could be a good one.

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Rocketfan88 wrote:I hope the refs do not take alex out of this game! otherwise it could be a good one.
What an ironic post. :razz:

ATownWarrior
Freshman Team

Post by ATownWarrior »

buckman wrote:
Rocketfan88 wrote:I hope the refs do not take alex out of this game! otherwise it could be a good one.
What an ironic post. :razz:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

n.y. by 3 scores

buckeyefan2010
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyefan2010 »

NY by about 4 or so, theyre gonna run the ball, pass the ball, and score at will......alex can play in mud (2009) but they dont know what its like when both teams are playing with the RIGHT field conditions....whats lawson gonna do?? isnt that alex's only player ...

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

Is it just me, or has this year had some great weather for HS football? Last year was a disaster, but if week 10 holds up, I can't recall a year when bad weather had no impact like this year. Pretty sweet. Watching football in rain and cold isn't my favorite activity. :lol:

This week is what makes HS football great! Win or go home.

Go Bucks!

buckeyefan2010
Riding the Bench

Post by buckeyefan2010 »

im just going to follow up my last statement and say that alex better just not shut the bus off when they get there, its gonna be a quick one...

NYBucksDad
JV Team

Post by NYBucksDad »

IT’S FOOTBALL FRIDAY LET’S GO BUCKEYE’S
I take the Buckeye’s in a big win but never over look Alex they have turned the program around and are playing really good football.

I want my BUCKEYE’S to win but I wish my old Alex team good luck and may both teams stay injury free.

I’ll catch hell on that last comment but I’ll always have a little Spartan in me LOL !

ucantcme
Freshman Team

Post by ucantcme »

buckeyefan2010 wrote:im just going to follow up my last statement and say that alex better just not shut the bus off when they get there, its gonna be a quick one...
I would follow up with that and figure you are not a NY fan at all.Just stirring the pot. Ny knows what is on the line tonight and have been as focused and fired up and well just angry as I have ever seen them. They know who is who for Alex and are very pumped. There will be some of the hardest hitting going on at Boston field as we have seen in a while.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

6 hours til kickoff!!!!! The playoffs start tonight for NY

Look out Spatans, Here comes the train!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

buckman wrote:Is it just me, or has this year had some great weather for HS football? Last year was a disaster, but if week 10 holds up, I can't recall a year when bad weather had no impact like this year. Pretty sweet. Watching football in rain and cold isn't my favorite activity. :lol:

This week is what makes HS football great! Win or go home.

Go Bucks!
The weather this year has been great! :122245

interception
Waterboy

Post by interception »

Could someone please clarify something for me? Does it take two teams to play a football game or was Nelsonville forced to play by themselves on the muddy field last year at Alexander? I guess I'm not understanding why the comments about the field conditions last year, it's making no sense to me. Two teams playing on the same field but one whines that they had to play in unfair conditions. I'm very puzzled, maybe there has been a rule change since I played eons ago.

buckman
Freshman Team

Post by buckman »

interception wrote:Could someone please clarify something for me? Does it take two teams to play a football game or was Nelsonville forced to play by themselves on the muddy field last year at Alexander? I guess I'm not understanding why the comments about the field conditions last year, it's making no sense to me. Two teams playing on the same field but one whines that they had to play in unfair conditions. I'm very puzzled, maybe there has been a rule change since I played eons ago.
Nope, same field, and Alex handled it well, and we didn't. This should be a great game in 2010, and 2009 has no bearing.

Go Bucks!

Space Cowboy
SEO

Post by Space Cowboy »

NY by 10

Return to “Football”