Paladin's Pigskin Picks -- Wk 10

Strong side
Riding the Bench

Re: Paladin's Pigskin Picks -- Wk 10

Post by Strong side »

:roll: :roll: :122245 way to go PALADUNG!!!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Better than most Paladin--good job

Chieftain
Varsity

Post by Chieftain »

State pairings are in and I was also correct many , many weeks back when I projected the SEOAL to only get one team into the playoffs -- Jackson. They will have a very short stay. In general, SEO will get their butts royally kicked this year. The only saving grace is that some will get a first round match against another SEO team where someone from SEO HAS to win one, lol

Wk. 11 coming with playoff picks and my outlook for Champs.

C-Bolt
SEOP

Post by C-Bolt »

91blue14 wrote:oh there are some public all star teams out there dont get it twisted.
You are correct! Glenville is well known for being a Cleveland city all-star team and Brookhaven used to do it in Football and Basketball, don't know if they still do it since other teams up there have come up to their level, but I'm sure there are plenty other guilty parties around the state

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

paldung please make your picks becouse i need a good laugh... all wait i'll just use your sorry history to tell you of your worthless picks...all SEO TEAMS WILL LOSE EVEN WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING EACH OTHER........AND PLEASE PICK JACKSON TO LOSE....YOU ALWAYS DO AND THEY KEEP WINNING...BY THE WAY WHO IS LOGAN PLAYING?????????

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

footballfanatic1 wrote:paldung please make your picks becouse i need a good laugh... all wait i'll just use your sorry history to tell you of your worthless picks...all SEO TEAMS WILL LOSE EVEN WHEN THEY ARE PLAYING EACH OTHER........AND PLEASE PICK JACKSON TO LOSE....YOU ALWAYS DO AND THEY KEEP WINNING...BY THE WAY WHO IS LOGAN PLAYING?????????
get over it clown! yes, LOGAN is sitting home this year just like your tiger. lets not forget it was your tigers who got goose egged by a down LOGAN team. everyone falls from the top at some point. but i guess you have to know what its like to be at the top unlike your tigers! :evil:

footballfanatic1
All Conference

Post by footballfanatic1 »

maybe i'm not from the tigers i just like their helmet...lol

Return to “Football”