D5 R19 #5 Nelsonville @ #4 Minford

Who wins?

Total votes: 0

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: D5 R19 #5 Nelsonville @ #4 Minford

Post by Orange and Brown »

GONNA BE A LONG TRAIN RUNNING INTO MINFORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocketfan88
Freshman Team

Post by Rocketfan88 »

Bye bye nelsonville minford runs away with this one!!

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Rocketfan88 wrote:Bye bye nelsonville minford runs away with this one!!

I think NY has a more than A Good chance at Beating minford.Both are good teams.
Both like to run the ball.Both Defences are set up to stop the run.This tells me who ever has the better passer will win..NY will give minford fits.Like minford will give NY fits..
I said it before and will back what i said......Ny can beat anybody in region 19....This is not a typical NY TEAM...Keep staying hungry bucks good things will come

Old*rocket
JV Team

Post by Old*rocket »

ny has to shut minfords jet sweeps down, they will pound it up the middle with slone then the sweep.the bucks passing game needs to be up to par minford has a good run defence,pass defence is poor. go bucks.

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

I don't know much about NY. So I won't chose a winner. I am pulling of course for Minford being the local team. Go Falcons, represent the SOC and Southern Ohio. Advance and let's see a Burg/Minford Final! But from there I have to take the Burg of course! Good Luck!!!

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Orange and Brown wrote:
tap in bogey wrote:Is that power running back still at Nelsonville that played against Piketon in 08 and 09? He was tough. Can't remember his name.
No Derek Arnold graduated, He is coaching our backs this year though. NY has a great duo in the backfield and they are both hard to stop. If you key on one the other will burn you. Ny throws the ball well and they pride themselves on there defense..............I take all that back!! We can't block, can't tackle, we can't hold onto the ball and our boys can't read so it has been hard getting them to learn the playbook. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All very true im going to say Nelsonville by at least 14. Kline Knippa Cunningham and Young will all have a great offensive night.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

WOW. That is just setting yourself up for a big letdown. At least 14 pts? Wow. You may have a long ride home.

bucks_09
Freshman Team

Post by bucks_09 »

Bleeding Red wrote:WOW. That is just setting yourself up for a big letdown. At least 14 pts? Wow. You may have a long ride home.
Go Big or go home. Ny has went home the last few playoff games there due few a big win. How far of a drive is it.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

NY playoff history
13 trip to the playoffs
1981 state champs
regional title ? cant remember 96 Buckeye help please..
7 wins 11 loses.....
last was 2008 lost to liberty union...15-14..Tough one..should have won...
Hope they can get win 8 Saturday.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

bucks_09 wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:WOW. That is just setting yourself up for a big letdown. At least 14 pts? Wow. You may have a long ride home.
Go Big or go home. Ny has went home the last few playoff games there due few a big win. How far of a drive is it.
about 90 min drive.

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

Minford needs to send the Bucks home again in the first rd! Falcons need to step it up a notch, forget about league play and go for it!! Let it all loose! They have some really good atheletes and they can win this game!

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

This game is a coin flip to me, both teams are good... Whoever comes out with more emmotion will win this one...

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

bucks_09 wrote:
I went to watch Burg play at NY last year against the Freddies (awesome field btw) and it took roughly 90 minutes.

MuletownManiac
JV Team

Post by MuletownManiac »

As it occurs to me, with the facts I put up earlier. These Falcon Seniors have been on a playoff team every that they've been in high school. As far as the game goes, its gonna be a very cold day on Sat. with the highs only in the low 40's and night in the 20's with some rain in the area. Both of these teams have been one and done in the playoffs recentley and are both trying to extend their season. I think its too close to pick, but I will be pulling hard for the Falcons.

GO BIG RED!!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

I think Minford wins this one. I think it will be a great game though! Good luck to both teams!

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Will Minford be a full strength for this contest? I know Butcher was out for the Minford-Valley game last week. Will he be back for this one?

Good luck Falcons. Lets keep as many SOC teams in it as possible

saintsfan
Riding the Bench

Post by saintsfan »

This is a toss up. I have seen Nelsonville play but have not seen Minford. On paper looks like a pretty even matchup. How healthy is Nelsonville after last weeks game against Athens? I heard it was a hard hitting contest as it usually is. Wondered if anybody got banged up for the Bucks. Good luck to the Buckeyes and Falcons, hope it is a good game.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

wow, i literally like both these teams and have friends from both , may the best team win.

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

These teams are pretty even , I just like Buchtel because they have a more balanced Offense.IMO
cal preps Minford 22 Buchtel 20
Last edited by boilermaker on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nice guy
Varsity

Post by nice guy »

This should be a good one.

Return to “Football”