D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Who wins this battle?

Total votes: 0

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Re: D5 R19 - #4 Minford vs. #1 Oak Hill at Jackson

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Badboy wrote:OAK HILL WILL HAVE THEIR BACKUPS IN BY THE SECOND QUARTER............

CAUSE ONCE THE STARTERS TAKE A FEW GOOD LICKS THEY WILL OVER ON THE OAK HILL SIDELINE SUCKING AIR JUST LIKE LAST TIME

MINFORD HAMERS THE OAKS FOR THE SECOND TIME THIS YEAR
If oak hill had their starters out the second quarter minfords starters must not be that good if they only won 13-0 and we will see what the Oaks say about this Saturday and if I recall right u don't have much room to talk after the burg had u down what 21 0 end of the first talk about quitters u will see a physical team in oak hill Saturday
Last edited by Deathcluth2010 on Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

Simmer down Mama....

Bleeding Red is that your Mama?? You seem to have similar personalities, and she's even a good speller to!!

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Badboy wrote:THE FORMERLY INJURED OAKS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS ONE

MIN 21
OAKS 6

THEY WILL AT LEAST SCORE POINTS THIS TIME AROUND
Nobody will hold this power offense to 6 points...if u noticed without the 2 started against minford that's the only game they didn't score over 4 touchdowns

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

Badboy wrote:THE FORMERLY INJURED OAKS DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THIS ONE

MIN 21
OAKS 6

THEY WILL AT LEAST SCORE POINTS THIS TIME AROUND
Also let me add this minford scored only 13 points without 2 of the starters on defense... The defense will be better this time around also

2013FALCON
Waterboy

Post by 2013FALCON »

OK I have a headache now after reading all this BS! This is going to be a hard fought game on both sides and yes it will be decided on the field. It will be a close game. Glad that both teams are healthy so there can be no excuses when its over as to why their team lost. BTW who cares now about who lost to Burg and who didn't. Those games are done and over. Should be looking toward the future, not living in the past.

The team who plays the best will be the victors!

Now that is said, to those of you who have that kind of money to throw around, just give it to me I could use it. lol

GO FALCONS!!!

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Yeah Deathclutch we get it, the oaks had two key players out. I recognize it made a big difference in what they could and could not do. But don't kid yourself into thinking this Minford team is the same either. There have been some personnel changes and the O is much more consistent. The O-Line is more physical now than it has been all year. When it comes playoff time games are won and lost in the trenches, and right now I'll put our linemen up against any team around. When the weather turns cold, a dominant run game is what will win games. Minford proved last week they have a dominant run game (323 total on the ground) and can stop the run (86 rushing yards allowed). They key to this game will be defense for both teams. Either team can score a boat load of points in a hurry, so the D that can get a few stops early will have a very good chance of their team winning.

Deathcluth2010
Freshman Team

Post by Deathcluth2010 »

IRONFALCON wrote:Yeah Deathclutch we get it, the oaks had two key players out. I recognize it made a big difference in what they could and could not do. But don't kid yourself into thinking this Minford team is the same either. There have been some personnel changes and the O is much more consistent. The O-Line is more physical now than it has been all year. When it comes playoff time games are won and lost in the trenches, and right now I'll put our linemen up against any team around. When the weather turns cold, a dominant run game is what will win games. Minford proved last week they have a dominant run game (323 total on the ground) and can stop the run (86 rushing yards allowed). They key to this game will be defense for both teams. Either team can score a boat load of points in a hurry, so the D that can get a few stops early will have a very good chance of their team winning.
Not that I doubt u but how exactly I'd scoring 7 points on a valley a big turn around and nesonville isn't real good up front and great at stopping the run I understand minford is good but the way oak hill plays is a real treat to watch

OST
Freshman Team

Post by OST »

I've been quiet all week and have been letting it go but, I'm done hearing this "slone/maynard" bs in the first game. DROP IT. that one loss on your schedule is from us. It happened weeks ago and should be left dead because reguardless the situation you guys lost. Get over yourselfs please!

It's just funny because even with those two being out i'm pretty sure our O/D lines were doing there jobs all night when that's suppose to be the strongest point for the Oaks. Oh well, It's week 12 and it's a battle between two different ball teams.

PROUD TO BE A FALCON!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

vrodjason wrote:
eddie wrote:i witnessed live the oak hill burg game. and wtched the minford oak hill game on tv. i told a friend to watch # 56 he is a animal. after about 2 qts he said what is his number again?? not the same team the burg played at all.
#56 Fairchild is an animal, AGAIN! I believe he was having some ankle problems mid season. He played one heck of a game against Coal Grove! #56 and #57 are probably the two fastest D-linemen I have seen in a long time.

Last Saturday the Oaks looked like the team that BEAT burg! They looked really tough and hard to beat. I would hate to be in minford's shoes and have to try to beat the Oaks a second time!
Burg is a totally different team since week2. Dont compare Coal grove, who got beat 49-21 by Valley in week 3, to a Burg team that beat Valley 42-20 in week 9. And Valley was at full speed. Good luck to both teams!

blondebomb
Freshman Team

Post by blondebomb »

Good Luck Oaks !!! Bring Home the Win !!!!!

seasick80
All State

Post by seasick80 »

^ the oaks very well can. Good luck to both SOC squads!! GO FALCONS!!

crazee-oakaholic
All Conference

Post by crazee-oakaholic »

LETS GO OAK HILL!! :aaaaa41

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

Go wellston, haha..

forward
Waterboy

Post by forward »

Just curious what are the big changes that have been made on the Minford O-line?? I only know of one and that is putting a Freshman at i think center, are there other changes? I guesse it took place after week 10, or did they dominate at Valley as well??

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

forward wrote:Just curious what are the big changes that have been made on the Minford O-line?? I only know of one and that is putting a Freshman at i think center, are there other changes? I guesse it took place after week 10, or did they dominate at Valley as well??
After week 10 is correct.

You will find out in 3 more days. All I can say, is NASTY!

vrodjason
Waterboy

Post by vrodjason »

demaniac1 wrote:
vrodjason wrote:
eddie wrote:i witnessed live the oak hill burg game. and wtched the minford oak hill game on tv. i told a friend to watch # 56 he is a animal. after about 2 qts he said what is his number again?? not the same team the burg played at all.
#56 Fairchild is an animal, AGAIN! I believe he was having some ankle problems mid season. He played one heck of a game against Coal Grove! #56 and #57 are probably the two fastest D-linemen I have seen in a long time.

Last Saturday the Oaks looked like the team that BEAT burg! They looked really tough and hard to beat. I would hate to be in minford's shoes and have to try to beat the Oaks a second time!
Burg is a totally different team since week2. Dont compare Coal grove, who got beat 49-21 by Valley in week 3, to a Burg team that beat Valley 42-20 in week 9. And Valley was at full speed. Good luck to both teams!
I didn't compare coal grove to burg. I was comparing the week 11 Oaks team to the week 2 Oaks team. I really don't care who burg beat or by how much. That is useless information at this point in the season. These are the playoffs and these teams are still here b/c they are pretty darn good. ANY team can win ANY of these games. That's why the playoffs exist! Enough said!

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

forward wrote:Just curious what are the big changes that have been made on the Minford O-line?? I only know of one and that is putting a Freshman at i think center, are there other changes? I guesse it took place after week 10, or did they dominate at Valley as well??

Why don't you come and see the changes and find out yourself, because you obviously don't know this team. Just curious who is your team anyway? It seem to me every game you've predicted Minford to get blown out but that hasn't been the case. All of your posts have been just trolling on Minford threads, so what's your problem with Minford to begin with? I can understand a game or two but go back and look at all of your 24 posts, sounds like you're the one who needs some help.

bilco 2
Freshman Team

Post by bilco 2 »

It don't matter who beat who in regular season, or what change was made , both teams are very good or they wouldn't be in week 12. we can argue which team will win saturday, but until then nobody knows which team will. Too many things can change between now and then. who ever wins we all need to get behind the winner in week 13.

oaksbacker1
Waterboy

Post by oaksbacker1 »

bilco2 wrote:It don't matter who beat who in regular season, or what change was made , both teams are very good or they wouldn't be in week 12. we can argue which team will win saturday, but until then nobody knows which team will. Too many things can change between now and then. who ever wins we all need to get behind the winner in week 13.
Good post.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

^ I agree good post. I look for a great game that will be decided in the 4th quarter that is well worth the $9 the OHSAA makes per person, and whomever wins I will support in the next round.

Return to “Football”