Regional Final D4 R15: #1 Ironton vs. #3 Hartley at Logan

BuckBalls
Riding the Bench

Re: Regional Final D4 R15: #1 Ironton vs. #3 Hartley at Loga

Post by BuckBalls »

i heard that people is asking every one to wear Orange to the Ball Game. Wanting to make a Orange Crush Night.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

TigerTownKid wrote:I agree completely TTT. Great to see that out of Coal Grove. Always loved them because of the pizza, but now they're helping us out.
TTK, you cant help but luv them Grovers, I loaf with a lot of them at the local watering hole and they are just wonderful fellas....... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

"It's an unusual offense," Burchfield said. "The first time we saw it, it took us awhile to figure it out. But this is our second time seeing it, and we're a little more comfortable going against it."
I dont get this. Its not trickery its a run straight at you offense. How does that confuse you? Is it the simplisticy of it?

I think it has been said time and time again, but this game will come down to who wants to be more physical. The team that comes out and smacks the other in the mouth first will win.

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

I agree Cannon.

Ironton Has ran the same offense for the last 40 years. We tee it up, and come right at you. Stop us if you can. Not hard to figure out.

GO TIGERS GO!!!!

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Let's go Tigers!

cleatus
Waterboy

Post by cleatus »

"We didn't let him break out of the pack, which is what we set up to do," Ironton coach Bob Lutz said. "Then we whipped them physically on both sides of the ball. Our backs ran hard and it was a good night for us."

Not in the mood for another whoopin. Go Hawks!

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

Tiger Man wrote:I agree Cannon.

Ironton Has ran the same offense for the last 40 years. We tee it up, and come right at you. Stop us if you can. Not hard to figure out.

GO TIGERS GO!!!!

As I have told the Tigers for years........and as I have told the BAGBOY many times over.......just "HIT SOMEBODY''........ :!: :!: :!:

Caulker10
Freshman Team

Post by Caulker10 »

IRONTON TIGERS, I work with a guy in Columbus, Ohio everyday of my life, he graduated from bishop Hartley. I have argued with him all week long about this game, he says that Hartley will have revenge and that's the word through town.... I've came steps, from knocking his head off over this... I love southern Ohio football, and whoever in this area doesn't look up to ironton is a liar, I love there tradition.. He " quote un quote" said ironton doesn't have what it takes again to stop hartely... Go into Logan tomorrow night and make southern Ohio proud, and destroy what's in front of you.... GO Rockets,,,, And Go TIGERS...

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WE WILL DO JUST THAT , LAST PERSON OUT OF SOUTHERN OHIO , HIT THE LIGHTSWITCH THIS SHOW IS HEADING TO LOGAN , AGAIN. TO DOWN SOME HAWKS. GO TIGERS GO.

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

^^^^^ignorance at it's best^^^^^^^^ :roll:

maniac66
All State

Post by maniac66 »

Don't see Ironton losing this game.
They are healthy hungry and just want to show that the two games they lost was a fluke to everyone when healthy this team is a force and they have shown how could they can be

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Pepsiman wrote:^^^^^ignorance at it's best^^^^^^^^ :roll:

Pepsiman- its hard to fight laying down, Ask Bishop Hartley.

Ironton rolls. Hartley again tries to find a hole to hid in during the second half because they will again be tired of getting hit.

Tiger Man
Varsity

Post by Tiger Man »

TTT, I love it we we lay the smack down.

GO TIGERS! HIT EVERYBOBY!!!!

Badboy
Varsity

Post by Badboy »

tigercannon71 wrote:
"It's an unusual offense," Burchfield said. "The first time we saw it, it took us awhile to figure it out. But this is our second time seeing it, and we're a little more comfortable going against it."
I dont get this. Its not trickery its a run straight at you offense. How does that confuse you? Is it the simplisticy of it?

I think it has been said time and time again, but this game will come down to who wants to be more physical. The team that comes out and smacks the other in the mouth first will win.

It looked very tricky when Ironton's line was demolishing Hartley up front, and Ironton's FB was knocking Hartley LB's headgear off. If Hartley quits again, or their big stud back doesnt want to run or block when not getting the ball, at least Hartley doesnt have another long ride home.

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

Bleeding Red wrote:

Ironton rolls. Hartley again tries to find a hole to hid in during the second half because they will again be tired of getting hit.

Red what I posted............had nothing to do with the game.....it was the ignorance posted.........people hate us for....................thank you though for the lesson though............ it wasn't like I was there or anything.

Bleeding Red
SEOPS

Post by Bleeding Red »

Pepsiman wrote:
Bleeding Red wrote:

Red what I posted............had nothing to do with the game.....it was the ignorance posted.........people hate us for....................thank you though for the lesson though............ it wasn't like I was there or anything.

Well it sounded like you personally didnt get to watch the thrashing of Hartley in the first matchup. And you are most certainly welcome :lol:

Logan_Buckeye
Freshman Team

Post by Logan_Buckeye »

You're Tiger Bait wrote:by the way, did them one neighbors that saw me peeing beside their rv, say anything. juss kiddin ya.

Not a word...lol... They've probably had more party goers from their parties peeing on my tree than me.. :) Hopefully you all will get another big win and I'll be able to travel with ya all next week if your not back in Logan...lol.. Anyway Good Luck Tigers....

Pepsiman
JV Team

Post by Pepsiman »

Bleeding Red wrote:

Well it sounded like you personally didnt get to watch the thrashing of Hartley in the first matchup. And you are most certainly welcome :lol:

What do you not understand...............of course I was there and......Ironton overwhelmed Hartley......it is the hatchet job............post I was talking............about............... :roll:

Devilhorse
Freshman Team

Post by Devilhorse »

Lets Go Tigers!

juke boxer
JV Team

Post by juke boxer »

TIGERS by 1, and advance.

Return to “Football”