Ironton Football 2011

71tigeralum
Waterboy

Re: Ironton Football 2011

Post by 71tigeralum »

Ok, so what happened to irontofootball.com??? I get this buy this web site address page when I go there??

playa_44
JV Team

Post by playa_44 »

9-1 or undefeated.

camnott
Varsity

Post by camnott »

I heard mention earlier this year that Ironton was looking at getting turf. Did that or is that going to happen?

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

camnott wrote:I heard mention earlier this year that Ironton was looking at getting turf. Did that or is that going to happen?
From what I heard it's not going to happen this year, didn't raise enough money yet. Looking more like it will happen next year.

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

I know it's way early but I like what I'm seeing at conditioning so far. Should be another great Tiger season.

GO TIGERS............

AHM
Freshman Team

Post by AHM »

Word is that the Ironton-Hartley game will be shown on ONN this upcoming season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua60tCRxa1Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XujqqI6jFVI

Tjhtygeverve
SE

Post by Tjhtygeverve »

Even in Orlando....
I am hearing spectacular remarks about this years squad. Fresh. Fast. Conditioned. Surprises.
I hear the tiger roar.....
Good luck young " Men of Ironton"!!!
Stay healthy & focused...
One day.
One game.
At a time...
Go tigers go...

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Post by tigerfan98 »

we're loaded again. Our defense should be quick and strong. defensive backs brown, kratzenburg, lawless, height, speed, toughness. Our line big if we go webb, taylor, fast if beach plays nose guard Fields and Rawlins are big at ends and very key to our defense. Linebackers very talented white, jones, hager, leach. Offense should dominate, big line with a full stable; key horses white moved to fullback and hager the dominate halfback. At least 5 other backs who could break out this year brown, or beach to name a few. Kratzenburg looks good at quarterback. I wonder how he will do throwing in games though.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

tigerfan98 wrote:we're loaded again. Our defense should be quick and strong. defensive backs brown, kratzenburg, lawless, height, speed, toughness. Our line big if we go webb, taylor, fast if beach plays nose guard Fields and Rawlins are big at ends and very key to our defense. Linebackers very talented white, jones, hager, leach. Offense should dominate, big line with a full stable; key horses white moved to fullback and hager the dominate halfback. At least 5 other backs who could break out this year brown, or beach to name a few. Kratzenburg looks good at quarterback. I wonder how he will do throwing in games though.
Sounds like ironton should run the table!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

1 game atta time moonshine, 1 game atta time. and they seem huge this year from what i'm hearing.

Vision Quest
Freshman Team

Post by Vision Quest »

Who looks to be on the front line? Haven't heard much about the line. Is there a kid that moved in who is supposed to be a big hitter on defense? What about the Schweikart kid that is a nephew to former Coach Triplett?

Return to “Football”