PVC Pre-season Talk

NorthernLight
Freshman Team

Re: PVC Pre-season Talk

Post by NorthernLight »

Someone correct me if I am wrong. I think Coach Circosta of Monroe Central has 291 victories. I hope the 2011 Seminoles can help him reach that #300 plateau and more.

stylepoints101
Riding the Bench

Post by stylepoints101 »

no doubt they at least win 9 games this year .

CN2
Freshman Team

Post by CN2 »

MC will either be 9-1 or 10-0 .. Jay will get #300

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Laipply is bigger then 330.He started Dt as freshman.Play him on DL.

stylepoints101
Riding the Bench

Post by stylepoints101 »

i heard he dropped wieght but i havent seen him. he'd make one hell of a nose tackle tho lol.

Sheepskin88
Waterboy

Post by Sheepskin88 »

farnsworth made hurst look A LOT better than he really was last year... and as far as archer goes he is a marshmallow on shenandoahs offensive line... and a guard a fun size candy bar away from 300 lbs isnt something to brag about

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

NorthernLight wrote:Someone correct me if I am wrong. I think Coach Circosta of Monroe Central has 291 victories. I hope the 2011 Seminoles can help him reach that #300 plateau and more.
I believe I read somewhere that if MC stays undefeated, then #300 could come against Barnesville in week 8, which would be against one of MC's rivals.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

I didn't really think Shenandoah's line play was all that great last year, and if it's the same squad, I'm not sure just how much they'll be improved.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Fort Frye played alright vs Beallsville.Shawn Cuthberson runs hard and busted a 70 yard td run and 60 yard td catch.The D played decent early but seemed to wear down in the down in distance part.Beallsville has a nice soph QB.13 and 2 are also very good.Beallsville 4 Fort Frye 3.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Also FF DT and 4year starter Riley Dixon is out for year.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

EasternDspy wrote:Also FF DT and 4year starter Riley Dixon is out for year.
What happened to him?

selonmc
Varsity

Post by selonmc »

I drain 3's wrote:
NorthernLight wrote:Someone correct me if I am wrong. I think Coach Circosta of Monroe Central has 291 victories. I hope the 2011 Seminoles can help him reach that #300 plateau and more.
I believe I read somewhere that if MC stays undefeated, then #300 could come against Barnesville in week 8, which would be against one of MC's rivals.

I made that statement on another thread but was going off memory. I checked with a reliable resource and Circosta does stand at 291, so the earliest he could get number 300 would be week 9 against Frontier. The nice thing about that scenario is that it would be a home game.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Riley has something with circulation in his leg and has to under the knife to realease tention.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

Hate to hear that about a player. Is he the one that had the knee injury late last season?

zepnuts
Waterboy

Post by zepnuts »

Zeps go to Newcomberstown tommorow 8/13 and at home against Bellaire on the 19th.

J8fusl
Freshman Team

Post by J8fusl »

The cadets had a weak line up the middle on tuesday, but i belive position changes will take affect to change that problem. The biggest problem i noticed was the awful pass defense. the scheme was awful, pulling the middle linebacker to cover the flats on the wide side, he never got there and bealsville tore it up. Im sure as the season goes on FF will open up the playbook to use their speed more effectively. Defense is the main and only cause for concern as of right now.

I drain 3's
Varsity

Post by I drain 3's »

Found some video's on the Caldwell team on the wtov site. Appears they have some pretty good size on the line.

You can find them here if anyone's interested: http://www.wtov9.com/caldwell/index.html

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Wriston was the one that hurt his knee last season.Dixon was the player that got the safety 2 years ago in FF upset of Caldwell.Dixon was teams strongest and best lineman both sides of the ball.Wriston did notplay vs Beallsville but will help them stop the run at 330.

stylepoints101
Riding the Bench

Post by stylepoints101 »

Shenandoah's line has improved alot , over the summer the got a new line coach , Zac Housley and he knows his stuff . Plus all of the linemen have gotten bigger and stronger from last year and there is alot of chemistry between them .

surfsider
All State

Post by surfsider »

Nice to hear River held its own against Bellaire. Most athletic team? Maybe so. A fight or two in a scrimmage is always good for unifying a team for the next scrap. Heard Bishop Donahue has a lot of kids this season. Possibly 38-40 kids for a single A team. Good luck River.

Return to “Football”