Post by B-dawg79 »

waverly is gonna bring the band of brothers back

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Re: SOC II Predictions???

Post by BigBlueNation »

B-dawg79 wrote:
WE ARE ND wrote:What's new?
looks like waverly showed notre dame that they have more speed and ability than they had in 7on7 yesterday so if they think waverly will lose to nw then they will get killed by them
Wow that is impressive a d-3 school having more speed and ability than one of the smallest schools in the state that fields a football team.

all-time athlete
JV Team

Post by all-time athlete »

As with every year I hope Northwest improves and does well, will they I don't know but I hope so... I do know however they will place a top 3 player (talent wise) on the field with Luke Brown and that never hurts, anyway here are my predictions

1. Valley
2. Burg
3. Minford
4. West
5. Northwest
6. waverly

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

smurray wrote:B-dawg, I don't think Waverly has had a problem at the skill positions the past few years. The problem has been the O-line and defense. 7on7's are fine but there is no rush to worry about and if the Tigers can't run the ball what do you think defenses will do? I hope Waverly has some kids playing this year so they can put together a nice line. If there's no-one blocking for the backs to run the ball and giving Bolen-Hitchens time to throw it doesn't matter how good they look in 7on7's.

2 a days starting soon, any chance some kids are coming out who haven't been there yet?
Waverly always has good skilled position players agree with smurray on the o-line and d it seems to me that when the tigers have down years is usally when they are not very physical and to be good in our league you must be physical.

B-dawg79
Freshman Team

Post by B-dawg79 »

believe me when i say it and you can hold me to it waverly are and will be much more physical than last season

High Plains Drifter
Freshman Team

Post by High Plains Drifter »

1. west
2. burg
3. valley
4. waverly
5. minford
6. northwest

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

UPNYA4 wrote:
blue53 wrote:Dog fight with N.W and Waverly bringing up the rear

sorry to say, but Waverly will embarrass NW
I have to disagree with you here. Waverly is on the outside looking in for once Northwest has a real shot against them. Either way no one gets embarrassed in this one.

noles_fan
S

Post by noles_fan »

smurray wrote:Waverly is going to be improved from last year, can't see Northwest beating them. Should the Tigers do well with the non-conference schedule they may have some confidence to proper them to some league wins. The schedule is not as tough as last year and another plus with 6 home games.

Piketon H
Jackson A
Western Brown A
Vinton Co H
Athens H
Valley H
Burg A
West A
Minford H
Northwest H
I guess the schedule was tougher than you thought it was going to be. They are going to have a tough row to hoe.

Return to “Football”