Federal Hocking vs. River Valley- Week 1

ole_Bobcat
JV Team

Re: Federal Hocking vs. River Valley- Week 1

Post by ole_Bobcat »

Wow!
was that the fumble/interception bowl or what?
Glad to see a defense at RV again,Finally!! Other than a couple late hits and unsportsmanlike penalties i think they only gave up a couple 1st downs the whole 2nd half.
Fed Hock is as big as South Gallia and had a couple of nice backs in 34 and 30 24 runs hard,they were shut down in the 2nd half! They will surprise some people and win some games this year.
I thought our OL play was horrid!! They have to get 34 loose,but several times if he cuts there were holes to run through!

Witless Protection: i heard they want to play the Sept 23,homecoming game at the new field. they laid the sod this past week, the buildings are nearing completion along with the stands.

Good Job Raiders
Good Luck Lancers!

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

ole_Bobcat wrote:Wow!
was that the fumble/interception bowl or what?
Glad to see a defense at RV again,Finally!! Other than a couple late hits and unsportsmanlike penalties i think they only gave up a couple 1st downs the whole 2nd half.
Fed Hock is as big as South Gallia and had a couple of nice backs in 34 and 30 24 runs hard,they were shut down in the 2nd half! They will surprise some people and win some games this year.
I thought our OL play was horrid!! They have to get 34 loose,but several times if he cuts there were holes to run through!

Witless Protection: i heard they want to play the Sept 23,homecoming game at the new field. they laid the sod this past week, the buildings are nearing completion along with the stands.

Good Job Raiders
Good Luck Lancers!

I couldnt agree more ole_Bobcat! Turnover city......but the RV Def definitely stepped it up in the 2nd half! I love the heart and enthusiasm of Potter and Marcum, 2 great DL's!

I couldnt agree more on the OL line as well!!! They have to do a better job making holes for Williams AND they HAVE to do a better job in giving Whobrey time to pass!

Overall, very happy with last night....but Symmes Valley is going to be a even bigger obstacle next week. Just have to keep improving each week!

BlizzardMan
S

Post by BlizzardMan »

O-line needs to just get off the ball quicker. There are plenty of drills that help with this I'm sure they will use in practice. Great job Raiders. Let's continue to work on our execution.

RVRaiderFan
All State

Post by RVRaiderFan »

BlizzardMan wrote:O-line needs to just get off the ball quicker. There are plenty of drills that help with this I'm sure they will use in practice. Great job Raiders. Let's continue to work on our execution.

Well said BlizzardMan. Just continue working and getting better each and every week!

fuzzhead
SEOP

Post by fuzzhead »

Congrats to River Valley! Sounds like it was a great game!

HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Congrats to RV!! Any stats worth mentioning in this one? Go get another win this weekend!!!

GO RAIDERS......BEAT VIKINGS!!!!

Nybucks70-80
Varsity

Post by Nybucks70-80 »

Great game ? NO
Fun Game ! Yes

FooFighters17
Waterboy

Post by FooFighters17 »

Can anyone provide information about who is coaching Federal Hocking and what their numbers are for this year?? I know they're a young, inexperienced bunch of mostly freshmen, sophomores, and some juniors, but that's about all I know.

Return to “Football”