Meigs New Hire

Fayette County Coach
Waterboy

Re: Meigs New Hire

Post by Fayette County Coach »

Any word on a coach or when interviews will take place?

coach_k
JV Team

Post by coach_k »

I would like to clarify that these posts by me are in noway trying to say Bartrum shouldn't be Coach, because I in fact think he should be, my gripe is bringing other people in from other counties.. Bartrum does great with the talent that is already here in Meigs County and he has for several of years...I do not like the fact that "Buckeye Mom" is trying to label 2 Meigs teams as an A and B team...We are all from Meigs County and you have no clue why some kids are on one team and other kids on another team...To me that shows that Meigs County has so much talent in those age groups that they can have 2 or 3 teams. In which is what showed in the tournament you were talking about...Championship game was between two Meigs County Teams....also, I wonder how it is that Buckeye Mom even has a clue of what kid I'm talking about as my son, he must of stood out for you to remember him...Because I couldn't tell you one thing about any of the kids that were on your team...Hummmmm

MaraudingBobcat
Waterboy

Post by MaraudingBobcat »

Reminder...this is a HIGH SCHOOL sports forum...this particular page is about FOOTBALL.... This is not a place to debate bitty-ball

YoDuh
Riding the Bench

Post by YoDuh »

Bringdanoise wrote:Yoduh,

Obviously you have some weird jealousy about a man who actually made something for himself where as you did not. Playing in the NFL for 13 years is longer then most other players who step foot in an NFL locker room. I would say he is more than qualified to be a high school head football coach. I know plenty of football coaches that did not even play college football so I would be willing to bet he has picked up a few things in his time as being both a college and Pro football player.

It seems to me that you would be upset with whoever was hired but for some reason you have it out for Mike. Did he steal your high school girlfriend or get picked over you for Prom king??? You have got to let it go man...
Thanks for assuming I'm male you sexist pig. I suppose it's called the "Good Ole Boy" club for a reason.

Hey Plaxico Burress, apparently you're qualified to coach football at Meigs.

You've mistaken my hatred of our BOE's buddy system coaching politics for some petty jealousy of Mike Bartrum's deep pockets and influence.
Now if those were somehow linked...

YoDuh
Riding the Bench

Post by YoDuh »

meigs_pride wrote:Yoduh,

Why are you even concerned with what happens in Meigs now...Didn't you pack up and take your kid to Alexander?
My kids go to Meigs.
I'm concerned that Meigs will continue the same stupid arsed, backwoods, red necked rutter buddy system for the win ways.
We're the laughing stock of the TVC and it's not because we lose.
I want more for my kids, it's that simple.

G.W.A.
All Conference

Post by G.W.A. »

Meigs is just not a sports school. Football has 1 playoff game in history. Basketball always bad. Baseball is their best sport and it goes unnoticed for the most part.

Yossarian
Freshman Team

Post by Yossarian »

G.W.A. wrote:Meigs is just not a sports school. Football has 1 playoff game in history. Basketball always bad. Baseball is their best sport and it goes unnoticed for the most part.
Baseball is the ONLY men's sport at Meigs that has any respect throughout the TVC. It is no surprise to me that baseball is also outside that " Good Ole Boy" system that has been so unsuccessful. The reader can draw their own conclusions to that history. It is also no surprise to me that the baseball field was neglected in the recent updates. Those who were involved in that should be ashamed of themselves.

bleedingmarauder
Waterboy

Post by bleedingmarauder »

bartrum= football, Baker= g basketball ,jackson guy basketball done deal

Return to “Football”