Time for the annual poll...

Heavy D
All Conference

Re: Time for the annual poll...

Post by Heavy D »

^^^ Yes especially the $3500 or so that he donated to the Athens stadium project. Wonder how much he gave to help renovate Trimble's stadium?

number85
Waterboy

Post by number85 »

Why are you so hard on Rusty must be something personal, maybe you need to man up and take care of this man to man instead of hiding behind some false name

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Heavy D wrote:^^^ Yes especially the $3500 or so that he donated to the Athens stadium project. Wonder how much he gave to help renovate Trimble's stadium?
If Glouster Memorial Stadium was ripped apart by a Tornado or another natural disaster - I gurantee they would have done the same.

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

93Bulldog wrote:
Heavy D wrote:^^^ Yes especially the $3500 or so that he donated to the Athens stadium project. Wonder how much he gave to help renovate Trimble's stadium?
If Glouster Memorial Stadium was ripped apart by a Tornado or another natural disaster - I gurantee they would have done the same.
Athens Stadium was still in better shape than Trimbles :122245

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

number85 wrote:Why are you so hard on Rusty must be something personal, maybe you need to man up and take care of this man to man instead of hiding behind some false name
Hard on Rusty? What are you talking about? I have not written one negative thing about Rusty. Man up? If you knew who you were talking to you would not have made that comment. I like Rusty and consider him a friend. If you folks think any of this is negative that is your problem. I have posted nothing but positives except for my reference to the towel waiving and unless Rusty did that how is that negative about him? He was probably the best player on the team his senior year.

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

93Bulldog wrote:
Glouster Memorial has been nearly condemned several times, so donations are desperately needed. I praised him for giving money to Athens and you turn it into something negative. Maybe you think it was a bad idea, but I don't. I don't know how much, if any, they raised for Glouster Stadium. I was simply curious.

Some of you folks are awfully touchy about this subject. Makes me think you have latent negative thoughts about the show, and any comment that is not clearly an adornment is perceived as an insult. You must be Obama supporters, and therefore I blame George Bush. :mrgreen:

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

No sense in rennovating the stadium in Glouster. Trimble players will be playing all their games at Boston Field within the next two decades anyways.

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:No sense in rennovating the stadium in Glouster. Trimble players will be playing all their games at Boston Field within the next two decades anyways.
This is very close to happening, I say within the next 3-5 years. The name of the new school will be Northeast Athens! and and mascot of a sabercat!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

It would make for one helluva of a football team!

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

93Bulldog wrote:It would make for one helluva of a football team!

They still will be smaller than the bullpuppies!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Barely ... they would be right under Vinton County and the 3rd largest school in the TVC-Ohio.

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

FYI

I'm purdy sure I know who Heavy is...

I can't decide which I've heard more times:
Consolidation talk
Sweet Home Alabama

Trimble would actually be split up (roughly :mrgreen: ) in the following ways...

Lot of kids in Morgan County

Some kids in Perry County

Dover twp to Athens and maybe Jville and Trimble

Rest probably to N-Y

Consolidation football power is a non-possibility

How you can know for sure when this is really happening?????????
When you drive by my house and see a 4 sale sign.

As for the football show, if I am still on the air this year... my plan is to have a new side kick who posts on here a lot.

NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Ur all mad because I have a smachhead shirt and you don't...

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

And I am purdy sure I know number 85 is too. :mrgreen:

I was talking with some of the guys over the weekend and our fondest memory of of Rusty is when he got Chip to correct coach Green in his spelling of "pride." Remeber, "PRIDE! p-r-i-d!" and "e" Chip added. :mrgreen:

moonshine
SEO

Post by moonshine »

teufelhunden wrote:FYI

I'm purdy sure I know who Heavy is...

I can't decide which I've heard more times:
Consolidation talk
Sweet Home Alabama

Trimble would actually be split up (roughly :mrgreen: ) in the following ways... VERY CLOSE!

Lot of kids in Morgan County Morgan Local

Some kids in Perry County Miller

Dover twp to Athens and maybe Jville and Trimble Part to Athens and rest to N-Y

Rest probably to N-Y

Consolidation football power is a non-possibility NO WAY!

How you can know for sure when this is really happening????????? I know a employee in the Ed dept State of Ohio
When you drive by my house and see a 4 sale sign.

As for the football show, if I am still on the air this year... GOOD my plan is to have a new side kick who posts on here a lot.
You are very close on the way the state will divide up the Trimble school system. And take this to the bank will happen within the 5-7 years!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Which is it Moonshine, 3-5 or 5-7?

Heavy D
All Conference

Post by Heavy D »

Well, we have a lot of complaining but nothing specific. So hopefully those close to the show can offer enough advice to keep everyone happy. I know the areas favorite post game host will not disappoint. :mrgreen:

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

I would just like to see the best of both worlds. How about a score update followed by a recipe. Maybe we could also have the host discuss how he ties the knot in the back of his apron........

fortdawg
All Conference

Post by fortdawg »

Heavy, I coached Martin his Senior Year and he was definitely in the middle of the pack athletically. :lol: Seriously, Martin does a good job on the show and does a lot for his community and for others. I love the show and for the most part the more successful a team is the more callers it will have. If there were plenty of callers we wouldn't hear him ramble on as much.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I like Rusty as a person and I like the concept of the call in radio show. I think the format needs tweaked a bit, I think the show is a tad long and that contributes to the rambling necessary to keep the show moving, I think if the show starts a little later giving them time to gather facts and scores it would be helpful. Those of you who want nothing but scores have to realize that there isn't any entertainment value in repetitive reading of the same scores for an hour either. I'd also like to see them set something up with the coaches of area schools and maybe have a live chat with a few different coaches each week.

Return to “Football”