Ironton 32 VS Wheelersburg 27

KVDW
SE

Re: IRONTON 32 VS Wheelersburg 27 - 8/24 - FINAL

Post by KVDW »

You're Tiger Bait wrote: i've had them cramps. it possibly may have been a brand new turf. and ironton on grass all summer.
perhaps you should try the surf and TURF during the season rather than the grass..... although i don't think it was browsing in the grass that hurt so much but perhaps you could cut back on the grain a smidgen.

recommended book to read: WHEAT BELLY.

sportsfan77
Waterboy

Post by sportsfan77 »

Both teams were very evenly matched. There was some big plays by key players but I don't think any of them could have accomplished those plays by themselves. It takes a team to win games. I don't recall any games won or lost by yards gained,cramps or any of the other bull that is being posted by fans. My hats off to both teams and they will do good in future. So to any wannabes out there from any teams let the kids enjoy their season win or loss.

Gus
Freshman Team

Post by Gus »

KVDW wrote:
Dinocrocetti wrote:So Ironton is weak and out of shape... And still had an 18 play drive that went straight down Burg's throat?
lol.... another funny.

wheelersburg's QB alone had more yards rushing and passing than ironton's entire team. talk about shoving it down some body's throat. :lol:

and btw... i didn't hear anybody say they were weak but you can't deny that everybody (unbiased people) that saw the game said they appeared to be woefully out of shape with their helmets off and bending at the waist with their hands on their hips during time-outs...... go back and read the posts.
Maybe he needed to shove harder! Cause they still fell short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8 :aaaaa8

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Gus wrote:
KVDW wrote:
wheelersburg's QB alone had more yards rushing and passing than ironton's entire team. talk about shoving it down some body's throat. :lol:

Maybe he needed to shove harder! Cause they still fell short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kinda beside the point isn't it there, gus? it wasn't about winning or losing, it was about shoving it down some body's throat.
try again....... YOU fell short. :mrgreen:

ItownHosscat
S

Post by ItownHosscat »

KVDW wrote:
Gus wrote:
KVDW wrote:

Maybe he needed to shove harder! Cause they still fell short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kinda beside the point isn't it there, gus? it wasn't about winning or losing, it was about shoving it down some body's throat.
try again....... YOU fell short. :mrgreen:

Look on the bright side Minford won

LucasJackson
Varsity

Post by LucasJackson »

KVDW wrote:
Dinocrocetti wrote:So Ironton is weak and out of shape... And still had an 18 play drive that went straight down Burg's throat?
lol.... another funny.

and btw... i didn't hear anybody say they were weak but you can't deny that everybody (unbiased people) that saw the game said they appeared to be woefully out of shape with their helmets off and bending at the waist with their hands on their hips during time-outs...... go back and read the posts.
I did hear unbiased people say that the out of shape Tigers looked pretty fresh on that last 18 play drive...domination. Dont worry Northwest is just around the corner

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

Dinocrocetti wrote:Dont worry Northwest is just around the corner
LOL... didn't know you scheduled them this year. i thought weak Kentucky and Canadian teams were your specialty.

in case you are homesick...

DINOCROCETTI & HIS TWIN SISTER
at family reunion in Kentucky
(you decide)

KVDW
SE

Post by KVDW »

ItownHosscat wrote:
Look on the bright side Minford won
yeah, i know. they played another weak Lawrence County team. :lol:

Return to “Football”