(1-0) Fairland @ (0-1) Meigs

Codym2584
Waterboy

Re: (1-0) Fairland @ (0-1) Meigs

Post by Codym2584 »

After the first couple drives, fairland just completely controlled and dominated this game. Aside from a touchdown off a busted play, they play almost flawless defense. They had a pass rush all night and the secondary was phenomanal. Bring on tolsia week 3!

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

todmc wrote:speaking of previews, last year rock hill beat fairland and the game that counted fairland thumped rock hill by a bunch. so river valley enjoy your super bowl previews that you won by a uncontested fg and let's see what happens in the reg season.
and fairland won what last year 4 games? they played a bad meigs team tonight who has a freshman qb,they beat west who if they played them 10 times would lose 9 (got lucky) you enjoy your superbowl when you win a league title let us know until then fairland is common! as usual
you gave up 12 points and played flawless defense?? ok!

Codym2584
Waterboy

Post by Codym2584 »

If you even paid any attention to what I said, I said they played ALMOST flawless defense. They only scored off a busted play and a pick 6. I think that's pretty good d.

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

Those unis are ugly

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

theyknow wrote:After the first couple drives, fairland just completely controlled and dominated this game. Aside from a touchdown off a busted play, they play almost flawless defense. They had a pass rush all night and the secondary was phenomanal. Bring on tolsia week 3!
yea get tolsia i think pt pleasant beat them about 50-0 so that will be a big kill!

Return to “Football”