Rusty Martin Post Game Show ...

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Rusty Martin Post Game Show ...

Post by 93Bulldog »

I've been told Power 105 may be picking up Rusty, a.k.a. The Sulton Of Smack, as soon as this Friday ...

Stay tuned ...

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Rusty Martin Post Game Show ...

Post by Orange and Brown »

Cool!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Taken from The Sultan Of Smack facebook page ... http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sulta ... 6341089892

I'm guessing it would be official then.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

That is fantastic. And I will actually be able to listen to the show at home. Power 105 is barely within range, 107, forgetaboutit......

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Awesome!!! Congrats Rusty.

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

105 is also available online and has aps for phones. Anyone who lives far a way that wants to listen can do so.

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Rusty - That's even better. I had forgotten about the streaming by 105. Welcome to the 21st Century! LOL!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Steely Dan wrote:Rusty - That's even better. I had forgotten about the streaming by 105. Welcome to the 21st Century! LOL!
Not only that Steely - fans will be able to interact with the show via facebook ... post scores, submit questions, offer insight, etc... etc... lots of people don't like to call into a show like that for one reason or another - but they will gladly use socal media.

The show already has its own group page set up ... feel free to join ... http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/509662379047144/

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

I can listen in and get the scores from here in KY!!! YES!!!!!

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Orange and Brown wrote:I can listen in and get the scores from here in KY!!! YES!!!!!
Listen in? Yes. Get the scores? Hope you have a lot of time on your hands. :lol:

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:I can listen in and get the scores from here in KY!!! YES!!!!!
Listen in? Yes. Get the scores? Hope you have a lot of time on your hands. :lol:
I have never felt there was a problem with how Rusty gives out the scores. Besides if you listen to the show just for the scores, your missing out on the fun of it.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

I was in Nelsonville Friday night and listened in for quite a while and did not hear a score. I did not keep track of how long I was listening, but it was at least 15-20 minutes. The game was already over by the time I got to Nelsonville, so I had no idea who had won. I had to turn it over to Gridiron Glory to get the score of the game, as well as the score to every other game.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:I was in Nelsonville Friday night and listened in for quite a while and did not hear a score. I did not keep track of how long I was listening, but it was at least 15-20 minutes. The game was already over by the time I got to Nelsonville, so I had no idea who had won. I had to turn it over to Gridiron Glory to get the score of the game, as well as the score to every other game.
He will have scores this week.

Tyler_Durden
Freshman Team

Post by Tyler_Durden »

NYBuckeye96 wrote:I was in Nelsonville Friday night and listened in for quite a while and did not hear a score. I did not keep track of how long I was listening, but it was at least 15-20 minutes. The game was already over by the time I got to Nelsonville, so I had no idea who had won. I had to turn it over to Gridiron Glory to get the score of the game, as well as the score to every other game.
If he is dependent upon callers to call in and give scores that would have been tough last week since "the phone lines were down."

Power 105
All Conference

Post by Power 105 »

If you are looking for scores, you can follow our twitter @WATHSportsFan. We shoot out as many scores as we can when we get them.

Binary
JV Team

Post by Binary »

I for one would simply like to be able to turn on a radio station after the games and be able to get the scores of all the area games every so often. Some of do not list to a show from start to finish. Just sayin...

Trailblazer
Riding the Bench

Post by Trailblazer »

how late will the show run?

Teufelhunden
Freshman Team

Post by Teufelhunden »

Will probably run to around midnight. I'm gettin old and don't like to be out much later than that.

Mean Machine pickem challenge is on the forum of sultanofsmack.com, t shirt and plaque for yearly champ. Get in!

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Titletown TVC wrote:
teufelhunden wrote:105 is also available online and has aps for phones. Anyone who lives far a way that wants to listen can do so.
Great news......I was hoping to get his recipe for cole slaw and pulled pork. the only question left is does he pull his own pork? :lol:
Actually, word on this side of the river is that is a favorite past time of former gridders over in Mason. :122245

Bishtakes
Riding the Bench

Post by Bishtakes »

Rusty,
Went to Sultan to put in my picks, and I forgot my password. So, I had the site, reset it. When I went to log in, the Sultan site would not take my new password. So I am posting my picks here:
Trimble
Oak Hill
Watkins Memorial
Fed Hock
Northland
Eastern
New Lex
Monroe Central
Marion Local
NY 38

Return to “Football”