Bloom Carroll @ Vinton County

Dundas
SEOPS

Re: Bloom Carroll @ Vinton County

Post by Dundas »

93Bulldog wrote:Nice to see some of those Vikings on the TVC-Ohio leaderboard, Dundas - such wasn't the case is previous seasons. ... http://trivalleyconference.com/Leaderboards.html
Times are a'changin Bulldog! VC is on the upswing!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Looking forward to watching the Vikings tonight with the sultan of smack! Hopefully the Vikes give him something good to talk about on the post game show tonight!

jottings
SEOPS H

Post by jottings »

Final score?

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Bloom wins 33-0

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Although its only week 3.. Bloom Carroll was by far the best team I've seen this year so far. Very nice speed, height, and a very good line. BC will win a lot of games this year. If their qb was a bit more accurate on deep balls, this game could've been much, much worse for the Vikings. Good luck in the MSL bulldogs. Hopefully the Vikings can get you some second level points starting next week vs South Point!

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

Bloom Carrol's kicker is one of the best I have seen in years. He will be kicking for some school after High school.

swamprat
Riding the Bench

Post by swamprat »

Hate to tell you ,,,, I told you so ,but I told you so :razz:

notsurprised
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised »

Dundas wrote:Series history..
2008 BC-39 VC-8
2009 BC-28 VC-0

The Bulldogs have beaten up VC pretty good in their only two meetings. I think this one will be a bit closer. VC is much, much better than the 08/09 teams that BC spanked. The Vikings have the ability to score, unlike in years past, and the defense is improved. It will be interesting to see how VC does against a team that runs under center. I feel like if BC plans on running the football, it will play into VC's favor. The Vikings have eaten up clock very well this year. This one could be one of those 7-6, old school, who's stronger than who, battles!
Dundas, i hope i never need to rely on you when needing to place a bet. much much better???? whoa would have to question that statement, where is all the points?? thought vc could score? i appreciate your optimism, however when comparing this team to previous teams you are ignorant" without knowledge" i seem to remember even the 08/09teams were competitive and actually had leads against many teams that were far more talented. Ihave something to share that my father shared with me often "itis better to keep your mouth closed and be percieved a fool, than to open it and leave no doubt" food for thought buddy!!!! As a matterof fact the 08/09 teams could spot this years team a score or two i would bet on that!!!!!

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Does any newspaper cover Bloom-Carroll ... I was hoping to find a box score somewhere ...

or DUNDAS ... maybe you can get me the VC info again ... once they get into TVC-Ohio play I should be alright in obtaining info.

indianabuck
All State

Post by indianabuck »

Lancaster Eagle Gazette may have something or the dispatch may have something.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

That's very funny notsurprised. This bulldog team is 6 or 7 games better than the 08/09 teams we faced. Every big time playmaker on this team is either a freshman or sophomore so that is where my optimism comes from. Maybe I should just go back into the closet like every other vinton county fan and only come out and beat my chest when we actually get some wins? Ill keep rooting for my team, you keep doing whatever it is you do. And one last thing, make your bet on VC this week vs South Point by at least 2 touchdowns!

Bulldog, ill send pup another email. I'm sure I could get them by Tuesday.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

if 'pup-dog' Hale is doing the stats - make sure he knows they're for me Dundas ... any more delays and I'll have to take it up with him personally - and I'm sure he doesn't want that on his hands! :)

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

He knows there for you buddy! ..and I guarantee he doesn't want cool whip on his face!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Bloom Carroll and their new coach will continue to get better.

formerbobcat
Waterboy

Post by formerbobcat »

Good Win for Bloom Carroll. The BC defense looked pretty good. That is 2 games without a TD. Looking for good things out of the Bulldogs this week Vs Teays Valley.
Last edited by formerbobcat on Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

notsurprised
Waterboy

Post by notsurprised »

Dundas wrote:That's very funny notsurprised. This bulldog team is 6 or 7 games better than the 08/09 teams we faced. Every big time playmaker on this team is either a freshman or sophomore so that is where my optimism comes from. Maybe I should just go back into the closet like every other vinton county fan and only come out and beat my chest when we actually get some wins? Ill keep rooting for my team, you keep doing whatever it is you do. And one last thing, make your bet on VC this week vs South Point by at least 2 touchdowns!

Bulldog, ill send pup another email. I'm sure I could get them by Tuesday.
I agree with you dundas V.C. should win this week by at least a couple of scores, so i would bet on V.C. this week. I am as big a fan as anyone of V.C., truly want them to do well. I also agree that many of the best players are underclassmen and the future should/will be better. I appreciate and understand that you are a fan and want V.C. to win some games, however, i disagree with your comments regarding past teams percieved failures, the teams i witnessed in the past have played hard, not unlike the current team, all ex players/coaches/parents wanted to win and gave there all. As a former player i feel it is disrespectful to down play past teams to try and make the current team look superior. Because let's be honest this years team has a ways to go. One last bet,this years bloom/bulldog team doesnt win 6-7 games more than the 08/09 team. Want the bet?

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

The 08/09 teams were weak and poorly coached. They also had very weak numbers. They did have some talent but that talent was upperclassman. This team is just the opposite. Imo this team is just as good if not better. The past teams did play tougher competition. I do feel like Bloom Carroll is much better this year than what I witnessed in the past. I would bet that Bloom finishes at least 6-4. So ill give you a 4 game over under on that. Its frustrating being a fan and seeing talent, but no results. This team will be good in time. I truly believe they will compete for the league in just a couple years. But that's just my opinion. I may be a homer, but I see 3 possible wins this year.

Return to “Football”