Week Five: Oak Hill (4-0) at Minford (4-0)

madpolecat
All State

Re: Week Five: Oak Hill (4-0) at Minford (4-0)

Post by madpolecat »

Oaks are playing good ball. Keep it up!!

Stu Pedasso
Waterboy

Post by Stu Pedasso »

Should be a good game, Oaks have been stingy on defense thus far, and the Falcons continue to grind opponents down with offense while limiting opponents "O" to 11 some pt avg.

Carter
Riding the Bench

Post by Carter »

Minford goes to 5-0 but not without a struggle.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Valley nation need to cheer for Minford this week since we dont play Oak Hill. This is a big point game will mean alot come playoff time. Valley is currently #2 in the region with Oak Hill sitting at 3. If the Oaks beat Minford they will pass Valley when new ranking are released next week. If the Oaks win this game, there is a very good chance that the Oaks go 9-1. I think Minford will take care of business this week beating the Oaks 28-14

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

Charles Farquar wrote:Come on Jesco White, Nutronron and Bleeding Red quit telling scary stories and frightening the children its not even Halloween yet. Heres what it comes down to Oaks, are you going to buy into this stuff or are you going to get p***** at the lack of respect and how they are already saying they are going to walk all over you. Play smart football read your keys, swarm and put helmets on them. Have a great week of practice and be focused. Your Fan Up North
I'm not telling scary stories. Just my honest opinion. I think the Oaks have a good team, but I think they will finish 8-2 with losses to Minford and Ironton. I will be rooting for Minford this week just because we dont get a shot to play the Oaks in the regular season and there are alot of points riding on this game. I believe Minford beats the Oaks 28-14

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Another good test for my Falcons this week. Should be a very physical game. Minford has a punishing ground game thus far, and has played very good defense all year. Tons of playoff points at stake too. Both teams are on track to have a good year so the points will keep coming.

What offense and defense is oak hill running this year?

Huey
Waterboy

Post by Huey »

I think this will be a great game. I look for Oak Hill to try and stop our running game, and make us have to pass. I have not seen Oak Hill this year, and don't know it they are able to stop us. So far nobody has come close. We have six backs that just keep coming after you. If you stop one, one time, then another will step up and make a big play. Our O-line has really played well this year.

This game will come down to the end. I think it will be a close game, and a hard hitting game. Oak Hill will come in with a Big Chip on their shoulder. They always want to beat the SOC II team when they can. But I think my Falcons will pull this one out. I think our O-fense is just too strong for them to stop. And our D-fense is getting better every game. Like I said, I think it will be close, but my Falcons have alot of Heart this year, and I think they will pull it out!!!

Proud to be a Falcon!!!

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

Oak Hill is running the Muddle Huddle on Offense, and a 3-1-7 Defense.

ohiostbucks99
Freshman Team

Post by ohiostbucks99 »

Falcons win big

BigBlueNation
SEOP

Post by BigBlueNation »

Should be a good game. Going with the falcons in this one. Good luck Falcons.

here4fun
Varsity

Post by here4fun »

nutronron2012 wrote:Valley nation need to cheer for Minford this week since we dont play Oak Hill. This is a big point game will mean alot come playoff time. Valley is currently #2 in the region with Oak Hill sitting at 3. If the Oaks beat Minford they will pass Valley when new ranking are released next week. If the Oaks win this game, there is a very good chance that the Oaks go 9-1. I think Minford will take care of business this week beating the Oaks 28-14
Valley cheering for Minford thats like putting a terd on a Popsicle stick and calling it good Its not going to happen...!!!
I will cheer for Oak Hill and let the points fall where they will.... :lol:
Last edited by here4fun on Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous_Falcon_Fan
Freshman Team

Post by Anonymous_Falcon_Fan »

Another HUGE game in this series!!!! Both teams have rebounded very nicely so far, after disappointing seasons in 2011. Minford has found an identity with their offensive attack, while it appears as if Oak Hill football has a promising future with their new head coach. I can easily see the early part of this game as a defensive struggle, but I believe Minford has a few more talented players than the Oaks. Someone will make a play for the Falcons, along with our O-line wearing down the Oaks' defense.

Minford by 2 scores.

Stu Pedasso
Waterboy

Post by Stu Pedasso »

I see the Falcons playing consistently , as the box scores have indicated in the last 4 weeks, they are scoring in every quarter of the game. IMO Minford by 2 scores as well

A-Bomb
Riding the Bench

Post by A-Bomb »

will be interesting both teams have beat rock hill and wellston by a similar point differential which doesnt mean anything but can give an indication....from what i hear oak hill has a very physical running game, as do the falcons. in the end though i do not think the oaks will be able to contain the falcons speed and stable of backs (Carter, Berry, Justice, Stapleton, and Piguet). Minford 35 Oak Hill 14

PROUD TO BE A FALCON!!!!

tigerSTRIPEZzz
Riding the Bench

Post by tigerSTRIPEZzz »

will be an awesome game. i see a ten point spread in favor of the falcons. both teams very physical on the run as a-bomb stated, minford with just a little more fire power. Go Tigerzzz!

4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

nutronron2012 wrote:Valley nation need to cheer for Minford this week since we dont play Oak Hill.
All of the SOCII should be rooting for the Falcons in this one.

nutronron2012
All State

Post by nutronron2012 »

4th n Goal wrote:
nutronron2012 wrote:Valley nation need to cheer for Minford this week since we dont play Oak Hill.
All of the SOCII should be rooting for the Falcons in this one.
Exactly. Even if we dont like.

A-Town Big Dog
S

Post by A-Town Big Dog »

I think Minford is the better team and will win at home.

N4da'score
Freshman Team

Post by N4da'score »

This will be a "BIG" win for the Falcons..............Muletown will need to get out those "RED SOLO CUPS" out and party!!!!!! :aaaaa26

FarAwayFalcon
Varsity

Post by FarAwayFalcon »

Very quiet thread for two undefeated teams at the halfway point of the year. Big test for my Falcons at home. Big playoff points for the winner.

Let's Go Falcons. Get another win and more momentum heading into the 2nd season.

Return to “Football”