Wellston 1-2 @ Oak Hill 3-0

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Re: Wellston 1-2 @ Oak Hill 3-0

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

Is the guy called "Dutch" still the head coach at Wellston?

boilermaker
SE

Post by boilermaker »

yep , Dutch Dutcherson :lol:

M0TIVAT0R
All Conference

Post by M0TIVAT0R »

boilermaker wrote:yep , Dutch Dutcherson :lol:
I was wondering. Cause a few years ago when this "Dutch" guy was hired all we heard about was how "Dutch" would have the numbers up and get pride back in the program. Now people are slamming the coach. Didn't know if it was the same guy or not. Thanks.

bryanc45
JV Team

Post by bryanc45 »

Would love to see us win homecoming. Go mighty oaks.

louie_15
Freshman Team

Post by louie_15 »

M0TIVAT0R wrote:
I was wondering. Cause a few years ago when this "Dutch" guy was hired all we heard about was how "Dutch" would have the numbers up and get pride back in the program. Now people are slamming the coach. Didn't know if it was the same guy or not. Thanks.
Slamming the coach? Wellston's coach and staff does a fine job with the football team. The program won 3 games in 3 years before he took over and they have won 9 games in 2 years. But you know what, it wouldnt surprise me if some people from wellston is slamming him. Because at wellston if u dont play little Johnny or lose a game its all the coaches fault for what he and staff didnt do. If your kid isn't good enough to play at the high school level then dont bash the coaches in the stands on game night because your son isnt playing. Just face the fact that he is not good enough at the time. Negative parents and fans are a huge problem at wellston sports. The kids feed off their parents' negative attitude and it snow balls from there. Makes me sick.

Vladd
Freshman Team

Post by Vladd »

louie_15 wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:
Slamming the coach? Wellston's coach and staff does a fine job with the football team. The program won 3 games in 3 years before he took over and they have won 9 games in 2 years. But you know what, it wouldnt surprise me if some people from wellston is slamming him. Because at wellston if u dont play little Johnny or lose a game its all the coaches fault for what he and staff didnt do. If your kid isn't good enough to play at the high school level then dont bash the coaches in the stands on game night because your son isnt playing. Just face the fact that he is not good enough at the time. Negative parents and fans are a huge problem at wellston sports. The kids feed off their parents' negative attitude and it snow balls from there. Makes me sick.

louie_15. It is sad but true. It happens almost everywhere. Good luck this Friday

Keyser_sozeThrice
S

Post by Keyser_sozeThrice »

louie_15....good post. Coach Hutch has done a good job so far at Wellston.

When he was hired, he was the program's 8th coach in 20 years. Do the math.

Good luck to both teams on Friday night.

Alderson_B-Fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Alderson_B-Fan »

I think the Rockets come out of this game with a win but it's gonna be a battle.

heisback
Waterboy

Post by heisback »

i like the oaks by 2 TD

Rvbballdude
Varsity

Post by Rvbballdude »

Oaks having a surprising season,Great Job.
Is the coach the son of the old Racine Southern Footall Coach?

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

Rvbballdude wrote:Oaks having a surprising season,Great Job.
Is the coach the son of the old Racine Southern Footall Coach?
Both of His parents worked for the Trimble school district

thechosenone
Varsity

Post by thechosenone »

louie_15 wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:

MAN if that aint the truth.... GO rockets get them oaks

stevenDWAYNEcampbell
Waterboy

Post by stevenDWAYNEcampbell »

How about them bengals!

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Wellston actually won 7 games in the 3 years prior to Hutch.

swamprat
Riding the Bench

Post by swamprat »

The Oaks will go 4-0 and prove to be the class of the county friday night. Wellston wont know what hit them when they play this stingy Oaks defense and our ground and pound offense. Hope for a safe game!

gridironfan
Riding the Bench

Post by gridironfan »

Nice job Oaks! My 8-2 prediction isn't looking too bad now...

Gecko
Varsity

Post by Gecko »

Good Win Oaks from the Tomcats. Coach Dugan we are all rooting for you and your Oaks.

bevo
Varsity

Post by bevo »

swamprat wrote:The Oaks will go 4-0 and prove to be the class of the county friday night. Wellston wont know what hit them when they play this stingy Oaks defense and our ground and pound offense. Hope for a safe game!

oak hill could beat jackson? nope!

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

swamprat wrote:Pol-pot I had the Wellston game right The Oaks Game Right the jackson game right (enjoyed this game) the Vikes game right .The only loss was the Poodles game and I didnt realize how bad the Warriors were this year . So put the pipe down and go back to sleep :razz: :lol:
You had those right, but you chimed in on several others with smart remarks and were about 4-5.

Pol pot
SE

Post by Pol pot »

louie_15 wrote:
M0TIVAT0R wrote:
Is there a like button? Chris is a good guy, works hard and cares about the kids, school and community. Parents getting involved is rarely a good thing.

Return to “Football”