meigs @ trimble

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: meigs @ trimble

Post by Orange and Brown »

I streamed this game on my phone and it sounded like Megs just couldn't sustain drives. Tremble has a lightning quick team and they are stronger and better conditioned than in years past. Megs did well to hold the cats under 30.

n4sir
Freshman Team

Post by n4sir »

Was at the game last night and have to tell you Trimble has a lot to look at on film. Way to many mistakes, very costly penalties, a shanked punt that may have netted 5 yards. A bad snap on another punt that ended up giving Meigs good field position. A win is a win they say but it was not a pretty win. Trimble needs a quarterback that can throw the ball. Current quarterback has good running ability but is no threat when it comes to passing. If they hope to win a playoff game they have a lot to work on. But I am sure Coach Faires will address the issues and work on them this week.

winsandlosses
Riding the Bench

Post by winsandlosses »

Meigs is a very young team. Out of a 51 man roster, 31 of the players are either freshmen or sophomores. Only 6 seniors. They will improve each week as they gain experience. While not looking past the present, I am really looking forward to the future of Meigs football.

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Post by FootballFanatic1010 »

winsandlosses wrote:Meigs is a very young team. Out of a 51 man roster, 31 of the players are either freshmen or sophomores. Only 6 seniors. They will improve each week as they gain experience. While not looking past the present, I am really looking forward to the future of Meigs football.
Cats have 6 seniors , start 2 on offense ,3 on defense. Cats are young also.

buckeyeguy
Varsity

Post by buckeyeguy »

gongrats

Titletown TVC
JV Team

Post by Titletown TVC »

wow. Meigs got beat by trimble who lost to wahama......hhmmmmmmmmm..........

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

FootballFanatic1010 wrote:
3inarow wrote:It's time to put the glass of kool aid down! Meigs will hold Trimble to less than 50 yards rushing through 3 quarters. When Trimble is trailing by 5 TD's, meigs will put their jv boys in the game, which will allow Trimble to rack up some stats. If trimble couldn't run on an undersized rebuilt wahama team, theres no way they will compete with meigs.
You'll see in two days.Trimble by a few..TDs
Wow was I right! Cats won by 3 Tds and also 3Tds called back! Domination on both sides of the ball!

The Enforcer
SEO

Post by The Enforcer »

3inarow wrote:It's time to put the glass of kool aid down! Meigs will hold Trimble to less than 50 yards rushing through 3 quarters. When Trimble is trailing by 5 TD's, meigs will put their jv boys in the game, which will allow Trimble to rack up some stats. If trimble couldn't run on an undersized rebuilt wahama team, theres no way they will compete with meigs.
You'll see in two days.Trimble by a few..TDs
Wow was I right! Cats won by 3 Tds and also 3Tds called back! Domination on both sides of the ball!
I wouldnt brag about the TDs called back

FootballFanatic1010
Waterboy

Not saying it's a good thing, definately a worry spot for Trimble. Just saying 22-0 is an understatement of how that game really was. Cats need to work on the penalties . Over 100 yards lost and 3 Tds because of penalties. Won't win in week 11 if that keeps up. I bet the kids will be hearing that alot at practice. Eliminate the penalties and they should cruise to a successful season. Good luck to Meigs the rest of the way.

bigfan
Waterboy

Post by bigfan »

One of the many things Meigs has going for them includes the best freshman quarterback in the area that I have seen in a real long time. Bright future for that boy. Meigs has much to look forward too.

Return to “Football”